Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Honestly right now Kum Kum bhagya story is biggest mess

Even the dreaded criminals that took hostage look not so scary also 

Many such tracks have happened in kundali bhagya only - i do not watch it 

But i now when second karan shakti had come plane was hijacked track 

Its similar in Kumkum bhagya track 

What is required is freshness in story telling 

The intitial story was good and fresh and never shown before - a boy friend cheated by kushi and sent to jail on false charges of molestation out to take revenge by marrying her sister 

Such things do happen in corporate where woman may put false charges on men just to spoil image after being spurned etc or because they want to move on to another man whose more rich than their current man (boy friend) 

It was a new concept. I did not understand why that kushi-RV- Purvi track never came only which all viewers waited for 

Instead of that saas bhi kabhi bahu thi nonsense track started with 4 woman of rv home against a single purvi 

The RV-Kushi angle which was most interesting was just scrapped or pushed in back burner 

Instead of that Monisha was foisted on audience to be RV past GF 

Also why were jasbir and ashutosh out of show - they were entertaining villans and Rv tashan with both was worth the watch than this harleen and deepika, monisha crap show 

The way that monisha and deepika keep scheming in house and bedroom looks terrible 

Even harleen is horrible villan or negative and now dadi has joined her too 

I think this serial needs most characters to be out like monisha, deepika, chahci, chacha ji, ashok, manpreet, ashok sister, tashu etc  and get better characters that get TRP 

I do not even understand why so many useless extra characters required in RV family or Purvi family. Other than parents rest all can be removed actually they have no role whatsoever 

Any successful show needs great villans or side characters with better story 

Also Purvi actress needs to improve her acting emotions - she hardly shows any expressions on face 

I seriously wanted a kid on this show - make t anything RV ex GF kid or Rv cousin kid or RV adopted kid whatever will do to liven up this show 

Or send RV Purvi alone on honeymoon for 3 months away from all this family mess 

Edited by myviewprem - 16 days ago