myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Many shows Trp keep going up and down but not KKB and i am listing few reasons 

1) Star Plus which has highest TRP of shows - all shows come one after another in line so once people sit at 8pm to watch a show in star they do not change channels even if shows on zee or sony or colors are better story or acting. So zee must get a good show at 8pm in zee so other shows TRp increase

2) Repetitive story in all shows: I mean ML hating FL, both fighting nok jhok, honeymoon and another spoiling it all see already. Try some new story line. Like a kid arrives calling Purvi mummy in honeymoon suddenly or a man claiming to be Purvi ex hubby lands up at honeymoon. Some suspense. Or Purvi disappears on honeymoon from hotel so many scenarios there. Instead same old Monisha souten drama. Why should only Ml have ex GF send a ex BF to purvi from college times. 

3) They completely stopped Kushi and jasbir tracks who are powerful villans. What is need of Monisha when Kushi and Jasbir and Ashutosh all villans already there 

4) Chemistry not showing between RV and Purvi 

5) Rv suddenly turning grey was shocker for audience. His tashans with Kushi and Jasbir were best part of show. Not sure why stopped suddenly. I do want him to defeat and take revenge on Kushi and armaan and send both to jail and make them paupers for what they did to him 7 years back. But i do not want RV to be negative he must be shrewd not dumb and not expose himself like he id to Kushi. And Purvi must help him to take revenge on Kushi and armaan. I want Rv to help Rv overcome his past trauma and help him show Kushi true face to world and expose her criminal side 

6) Why is Rv mom suddenly become nice towards Purvi and Rv relationship? 

7) Where are Rv brother Yug, sister Nupur and dad Armaan all gone on holiday or what? 

8) This Ashok, Manpreet, Vishakaa have no role on show why not remove them keep Jasbir instead 

9) Why no one telling Purvi what Kushi did to RV? RV may never tell as hes not trusting her as shes Kushi sister.  Thats why in fear he keeps saying no one talks to me like that? Arrey bhai cool down Purvi is not Kushi part2 that you are trying to scare her from starting to not put false cases on you again. I feel RV is scared Purvi may do to him what Kushi did so gets aggressive with her always, once bitten twice shy issue

10) I want Monisha to go tell Purvi what Kushi did to Rv 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Completely agree on all points. Monisha and Deepika feel so unnecessary and are diluting the intensity of Rv's past by making it about kitchen politics and ruling the household. They could have done something different with Deepika as well like making her a part of the revenge in the beginning and then slowly warming up to Purvi and being her companion. 

Also yes on the Khushi, Jasbir and Ashutosh part. Ashutosh was very annoying which shows how great the actor was and could be another good villain. And Khushi with just one phone call ruined the honeymoon, she did not even have to leave her house. Monisha's evilness looks like a joke in comparison given all her talks are just that she is so beautiful, charming and intelligent. They make us think she is dreadful by making Prachi worry and pray. I mean compared to the likes of Rhea or Alia, Monisha is nothing. That being said, Monisha trying to force herself on RV was disgusting and hope they make his character realize that.

Coming to the chemistry, I feel like no matter how interesting they make the storyline the chemistry will be lacking because the actress playing Purvi is just looking lost and reciting lines. Or she has that smile when she is trying to be savage. No expressions to make anything believable. Sorry to say but she is the weak link in the show. Everyone else has a strong screen presence and is good in their scenes even Armaan, Nupur, Diya and her mom etc who barely have enough screen time.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

1) Star Plus which has highest TRP of shows - all shows come one after another in line so once people sit at 8pm to watch a show in star they do not change channels even if shows on zee or sony or colors are better story or acting. So zee must get a good show at 8pm in zee so other shows TRp increase

2) Repetitive story in all shows: I mean ML hating FL, both fighting nok jhok, honeymoon and another spoiling it all see already. Try some new story line. Like a kid arrives calling Purvi mummy in honeymoon suddenly or a man claiming to be Purvi ex hubby lands up at honeymoon. Some suspense. Or Purvi disappears on honeymoon from hotel so many scenarios there. Instead same old Monisha souten drama. Why should only Ml have ex GF send a ex BF to purvi from college times. 

3) They completely stopped Kushi and jasbir tracks who are powerful villans. What is need of Monisha when Kushi and Jasbir and Ashutosh all villans already there 

5) Rv suddenly turning grey was shocker for audience. His tashans with Kushi and Jasbir were best part of show. Not sure why stopped suddenly

6) Why is Rv mm suddenly become nice towards Purvi and Rv relationship? 

7) Where are Rv brother Yug, sister Nupur and dad Armaan all gone on holiday or what? 

8) This Ashok, Manpreet, Vishakaa have no role on show why not remove them keep Jasbir instead 

9) Why no one telling Purvi what Kushi did to RV? RV may never tell as hes not trusting her as shes Kushi sister.  Thats why in fear he keeps saying no one talks to me like that? Arrey bhai cool down Purvi is not Kushi part2 that you are trying to scare her from starting to not put false cases on you again. I feel RV is scared Purvi may do to him what Kushi did so gets aggressive with her always, once bitten twice shy issue

I need not repeat all the points for the above mentioned reason since they have already been repeated here.

I would point out another reason for the TRP not rising is bcoz it's the start of the IPL season where matches start from the 7:30 time slot whereas KB comes on TV at 9PM during the match.So the viewers would prefer matches over any other serial irrespective of the channel whether it's Zee Tv or SP.

Also I have yet not seen the wedding of KK with another lady and Prachi coming to know about the same in the episodes telecasted this week.Perhaps it's gonna come next week.

Yes I have to agree that the actress portraying Purvi needs to show more expressions and body language in her scenes with RV.Her face always reminds the viewers that's she's so innocent and nice.

KB is not working bcoz the CV's abruptly changed RV's character and disrupted the budding chemistry between him and Purvi.His sudden 360 degree character change from being an honorable ML to becoming a whining ML who dislikes his wife has not worked at all.

Monisha is just a vamp so she would act negative and desperate for RV but which wife just gives up her tights over her husband that easily like Purvi?

RV being grey was never the problem if it was handled correctly.His sudden expose before Khushi diluted the aura of his character.

I don't think Khushi's truth is gonna get exposed before Purvi now and neither Monisha's gonna disclose it unless it's being shown through a promo.

Since the TRP's were not rising that',s why the CV's decided to introduce the KK wedding track.But it's not gonna work right now and is gonna reduce the SS time of RV and Purvi to the detriment of their characters.

The CV's need to bring the old RV back,-somebody who was shown as genuinely caring about Purvi not this new whining RV.If RV had that fear that Purvi will repeat the Khushi treatment with him then what was the need to get married to her in the first place? 

What kind of fear logic is this? So if Purvi betrays RV tomorrow then what he will do-marry Purvi's sibling Diya or look for further sisters of Purvi?

In the shows of SP the ML characters like Anuj/Armaan and Abhimanyu have been handled somewhat correctly.Neither they were shown as extremely toxic/nor as extremely clever or  plainly gullible though I won't say that they were the perfect ML's.

The viewers liked RV bcoz he was shown as sensible caring as well as being intelligent-characteristics which the other ML:s of Zee TV sorely lacked.He's a much better ML than Abhi or KK but his abrupt turn disturbed the equilibrium.

The old RV did not whine-knew the difference between right and wrong and exposed both Ashutosh and Jasbeer.Where is that old RV gone? The old RV would have dealt with both Monisha and Khushi in a manner which the both vamps deserved.

KB had got an ML for the first time perhaps who knew how to call spade a spade and if it was  Purvi's ex or any other villain like Jasbeer or Ashutosh he would have given them the perfect treatment without being toxic to Purvi.

Separations and leaps would have happened but as an ML RV would have been a refreshing change.The old Mastermind RV should return-this new RV is not gonna attract the eyeballs.

Purvi being the ex of somebody or a kiddo calling RV daddy such tracks might come but rather than Purvi if it's  the old RV who exposes the same it's gonna be a change from the FL's always exposing the truth behind such tracks.

Purvi needs to grow a spine now.As I have said before either she accepts her truth of being RV's wife or just takes a divorce from him.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I need not repeat all the points for the above mentioned reason since they have already been repeated here.

I would point out another reason for the TRP not rising is bcoz it's the start of the IPL season where matches start from the 7:30 time slot whereas KB comes on TV at 9PM during the match.So the viewers would prefer matches over any other serial irrespective of the channel whether it's Zee Tv or SP.

Also I have yet not seen the wedding of KK with another lady and Prachi coming to know about the same in the episodes telecasted this week.Perhaps it's gonna come next week.

Yes I have to agree that the actress portraying Purvi needs to show more expressions and body language in her scenes with RV.Her face always reminds the viewers that's she's so innocent and nice.

KB is not working bcoz the CV's abruptly changed RV's character and disrupted the budding chemistry between him and Purvi.His sudden 360 degree character change from being an honorable ML to becoming a whining ML who dislikes his wife has not worked at all.

Monisha is just a vamp so she would act negative and desperate for RV but which wife just gives up her tights over her husband that easily like Purvi?

RV being grey was never the problem if it was handled correctly.His sudden expose before Khushi diluted the aura of his character.

I don't think Khushi's truth is gonna get exposed before Purvi now and neither Monisha's gonna disclose it unless it's being shown through a promo.

Since the TRP's were not rising that',s why the CV's decided to introduce the KK wedding track.But it's not gonna work right now and is gonna reduce the SS time of RV and Purvi to the detriment of their characters.

The CV's need to bring the old RV back,-somebody who was shown as genuinely caring about Purvi not this new whining RV.If RV had that fear that Purvi will repeat the Khushi treatment with him then what was the need to get married to her in the first place? 

What kind of fear logic is this? So if Purvi betrays RV tomorrow then what he will do-marry Purvi's sibling Diya or look for further sisters of Purvi?

In the shows of SP the ML characters like Anuj/Armaan and Abhimanyu have been handled somewhat correctly.Neither they were shown as extremely toxic/nor as extremely clever or  plainly gullible though I won't say that they were the perfect ML's.

The viewers liked RV bcoz he was shown as sensible caring as well as being intelligent-characteristics which the other ML:s of Zee TV sorely lacked.He's a much better ML than Abhi or KK but his abrupt turn disturbed the equilibrium.

The old RV did not whine-knew the difference between right and wrong and exposed both Ashutosh and Jasbeer.Where is that old RV gone? The old RV would have dealt with both Monisha and Khushi in a manner which the both vamps deserved.

KB had got an ML for the first time perhaps who knew how to call spade a spade and if it was  Purvi's ex or any other villain like Jasbeer or Ashutosh he would have given them the perfect treatment without being toxic to Purvi.

Separations and leaps would have happened but as an ML RV would have been a refreshing change.The old Mastermind RV should return-this new RV is not gonna attract the eyeballs.

Purvi being the ex of somebody or a kiddo calling RV daddy such tracks might come but rather than Purvi if it's  the old RV who exposes the same it's gonna be a change from the FL's always exposing the truth behind such tracks.

Purvi needs to grow a spine now.As I have said before either she accepts her truth of being RV's wife or just takes a divorce from him.

There are biggest mistakes CVs and director did on show initially 

1) Expose RV in front of Kushi and him telling his plans to her was like blasphemy for a ML. Man who tells all his plans to villan before execting them fully 

2) RV suddenly turning grey from goody goody human 

3) RV full family involved in his stupisd revenge except daddi-dadu 

4) Removing Jasbir and Ashutosh from future tracks they should be main villans with Kushi to RV 

They should just stick to basic plot RV taking revenge from Kushi for sending him to jail but not through Purvi 

Purvi is another 360 degree flip character she as acting so innocent before marraige. But suddenly with Rv shes become tigress shouting at him at every step and warning him unlike her real character before

I did not like her sleeping in hotel room without informing his family so that hes in jail which wife behave so? This when we saw RV tell monisha not to touch him and leave his room as hes married now. RV definetly understands his limits as someone hubby 

akrishna111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I did not like her sleeping in hotel room without informing his family so that hes in jail which wife behave so? This when we saw RV tell monisha not to touch him and leave his room as hes married now. RV definetly understands his limits as someone hubby 

The wife of man and his family who wanted to take revenge on her will behave like this. I had no problem with Purvi sleeping. Did they tell her about the revenge? She owes them nothing. Khushi wrongs him but he punishes the sister who did nothing. That makes no sense. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

5) Rv suddenly turning grey was shocker for audience. His tashans with Kushi and Jasbir were best part of show. Not sure why stopped suddenly

6) Why is Rv mm suddenly become nice towards Purvi and Rv relationship? 

It's better to shut down the show or revamp the story by reincarnating Prachi and Ranbir....

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

It's better to shut down the show or revamp the story by reincarnating Prachi and Ranbir....

It will flop reincarnation they have tried with few shows 

It was best they had started new serial with same story than continue KKB actually 

Story is good but execution bad story writers must be changed and directors too

Even Kundali bhagya is going so bad because of bad writing 

Now they are getting another show with lovers with a kid that also will go bad although story may be good in execution 

More than Rv i am angry at KK(ranbir purvi dad) 

Instead of searching for Prachi and his kid Kushi whats he married and now doing another wedding again india 

Who behaves so? 

Now whose side will damad Rv take, KK or sasu ma Prachi side 

I want Rv to be on Prachi side and angry at KK for betraying Prachi and Purvi like this 

RV versus KK tashan over Kk betraying Prachi should happen 

akrishna111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was best they had started new serial with same story than continue KKB actually 

Now they are getting another show with lovers with a kid that also will go bad although story may be good in execution 

Instead of searching for Prachi and his kid Kushi whats he married and now doing another wedding again india 

Who behaves so? 

I want Rv to be on Prachi side and angry at KK for betraying Prachi and Purvi like this 

I thought KK is mad at Prachi because he something he saw at funeral so there is MU between them. So he has a reason for not looking for Prachi but he should’ve looked for his kids. I don’t want RV involved with Prachi and KK’s personal matters. RV has his own story. They should maintain both couples separately. RV lecturing KK while he’s hurting Purvi will seem like he’s a big hypocrite. Let him care about Purvi first. Honestly I like KK/Ranbir as ML. KK shouldn’t be bowing down RV when his daughter is married to him. RV needs someone to put him in place and that’s KK. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No wife will sleep in the hotel room when the husband is in the jail.but purvi behaved so as RV is not a good husband to her and she doesnt know that RV did not romance monisha.I want the misunderstanding to get cleared.

There are biggest mistakes CVs and director did on show initially 

1) Expose RV in front of Kushi and him telling his plans to her was like blasphemy for a ML. Man who tells all his plans to villan before execting them fully 

2) RV suddenly turning grey from goody goody human 

3) RV full family involved in his stupisd revenge except daddi-dadu 

4) Removing Jasbir and Ashutosh from future tracks they should be main villans with Kushi to RV 

They should just stick to basic plot RV taking revenge from Kushi for sending him to jail but not through Purvi 

Purvi is another 360 degree flip character she as acting so innocent before marraige. But suddenly with Rv shes become tigress shouting at him at every step and warning him unlike her real character before

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranbir misunderstood prachi overhearing a lady's conversation. Thats why he left prachi.

Who behaves so?