Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Mama or poppa don't even like each what pyar are you talking about smiley37smiley37

Take the dog tag off you neck too, oh wait I guess she has to wait till talaak final smiley44

I'm ready to celebrate armaan freedom from this bhoj smiley41

Must make a celebration thread ....finally Armaanza freed of " Burden"smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Divorce celebration 🍾 

Ristha and Ghum same track running but difference is here we feel like celebrating even " Divorce " smiley37

There total darkness...A story eclipsed by toxicity and its poisonous darkness Mahan FL and Moron ML

Here Armaanza mini moron only ...Abhira is also slightly bitten by mahanatha smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Must make a celebration thread ....finally Armaanza freed of " Burden"smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Divorce celebration 🍾 

Ristha and Ghum same track running but difference is here we feel like celebrating even " Divorce " smiley37

There total darkness...A story eclipsed by toxicity and its poisonous darkness Mahan FL and Moron ML

Here Armaanza mini moron only ...Abhira is also slightly bitten by mahanatha smiley37

I can take slightly cause all the people she helped are the children 

and this the first time she's helping the adults and that's cause of Madhav. 

Oh wait she also helped Fish Face Aunty many times too 

What a name to give bhabhi smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 25 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not talking of whether the divorce should happen or not ..I am saying that the argument that calling this a forced marriage is justified is incorrect ..that’s all

sharadrocks thumbnail

I was talking about the law ..you are talking about a show ..even if there was a criminal threat, no marriage can be dissolved after nine moments of peaceful cohabitation on the ground of it having been forced  particularly when said criminal is in prison ..let us not confuse facts and fiction ..and of course the judge is going to grant it because that is how the show is being written ..I am not bothered about the show but only how the law is being made a mockery of ..hope you appreciate the difference ..   p.s - this is to the person who has blocked me but feels the need to reply to my every post that is even mildly critical of Abhira 🙏🏼

Edited by sharadrocks - 25 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Seriously it had scared all sairat lovers I think..everyone seems to be hurt..which is why I shipped Rumaal from day one..abhira must be away from this Bermuda triangle as much as possible..I don't want her to loose herself for these clowns..

Exactly what happened with SaiRat with love from both sides .. and strong personalities.. and still the vamp won . 

It’s better Abhira gets out of this mess at the age of 23 .. rather than how Sai did at the age of 26 with a small infant in her arms .. plus coming back at 33 to see him so called settled with the Vamp

this time the the vamp should marry the ML early z let him get the dose of her pathetic dirty self ..

let him keep on coloring her book his room go on honeymoon. Fish face and he have no chemistry.. the moment they are’ married the screen time will reduce .. and a new track for Abhira will be introduced .. with the entry of a new man 

Edited by Aadi04 - 25 days ago
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ar kitna natak karta hai ,all thanks to his soulmate.Khud 2 days pehle ab ko sabke samne bola zaldi sign karo.Now,he is acting like dudh ka dhula person.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The decision on whether marriage is " forced" as per legal  definition, can be made after hearing all the facts and is for judge to make. 

Abhira has provided those facts. 

She has not lied. 

Edited by Pinecone - 25 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail

If you are so insistent on replying to me every time, why not have the courtesy to allow me to respond directly ..🤣..at no point in any of my posts have I said that Abhira lied ..so don’t see why that point is even being made …anyway this forum and Abhira are not worth my peace of mind ..enjoy yourself and have a good day/ night !

Edited by sharadrocks - 25 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I can take slightly cause all the people she helped are the children 

and this the first time she's helping the adults and that's cause of Madhav. 

Oh wait she also helped Fish Face Aunty many times too 

What a name to give bhabhi smiley37smiley37

Fish face vampire 🧛 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dont need to be courteous to those who namecall others as "toxic" and are constantly derogatory in their tone in the name of being "neutral" viewer 🙄 

I am making my own point on a public forum. Its not a one on one conversation where I need to give someone a chance to directly engage with me.