Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

I think so.. 

ok i will give a go! 

Originally posted by: Lollolika

You mean Sita ramam? Dulquer and Mrunal thakur movie? Tragic story but beautiful one

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All I can say is he looks so good here . Nice shirt n colour .

Nothing else .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Today all over insta I came upon this Asoka trending makeup tutorials  smiley37 so tired of it now smiley37 today I heard it most smiley37

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

Season 1 story by Leena Ji and kawa murga productions.. this season Ghum is written by some other guy that Mayuri mentioned. 

Whoever wrote.. it’s 300 episodes S2 and no love realization there eithersmiley36 FL realized and got a thappad.. ML is still in love with his ex..

Moving this to chat club..

Bold - thappad for what?smiley3 can you elaborate please smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Moving this to chat club..

Bold - thappad for what?smiley3 can you elaborate please smiley36

ML married FL as zimmedarismiley36 then slowly she falled in love smiley37 she confessed.. he slapped her smiley37 as per him she is not concentrating on studies smiley36 & distracting herself smiley37 ( similar to Ani’s dialogues smiley36 for him it’s Aditya whom she’s fallen in love smiley37)… & ML loves his ex.. who still keeps hovering around him 24/7 smiley39…& later FL found out that ML is the reason her whole family is dead ( it wasn’t intentional)..

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

ML married FL as zimmedarismiley36 then slowly she falled in love smiley37 she confessed.. he slapped her smiley37 as per him she is not concentrating on studies smiley36 & distracting herself smiley37 ( similar to Ani’s dialogues smiley36 for him it’s Aditya whom she’s fallen in love smiley37)… & ML loves his ex.. who still keeps hovering around him 24/7 smiley39…& later FL found out that ML is the reason her whole family is dead ( it wasn’t intentional)..

So the ML slapped (which is chiii, disgusting to even think) FL for confessing her Laaouu? smiley3
Just when I thought I have seen the worst of itvsmiley44.. this is unheard of yaar.. how can audience take so much garbage?smiley37

Edited by KambakthIshq - 11 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

So the ML slapped (which is chiii, disgusting to even think) FL for confessing her Laaouu? smiley3
Just when I thought I have seen the worst of itvsmiley44.. this is unheard of yaar.. how can audience take so much garbage?smiley37

I don’t follow that show smiley36 so don’t know details… Ramya can help u in Detail …smiley36 I know itv not gng modern way smiley39

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I don’t follow that show smiley36 so don’t know details… Ramya can help u in Detail …smiley36 I know itv not gng modern way smiley39

The ML slapped the FL for proposing.. then he revealed to the PL that he was responsible for FL’s entire family’s death and this will be overheard by her.. she finally takes a stand slaps the guy and walks out.. then there are some weird twists and turns.. now the FL who aspired to become an IAS officer is I Am Savi chaiwalismiley37smiley37

KambakthIshq thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

The ML slapped the FL for proposing.. then he revealed to the PL that he was responsible for FL’s entire family’s death and this will be overheard by her.. she finally takes a stand slaps the guy and walks out.. then there are some weird twists and turns.. now the FL who aspired to become an IAS officer is I Am Savi chaiwalismiley37smiley37

Okay, this is messed up in so many levels that I can’t even.. smiley37smiley37
Thank you both for clarifying. Our show is not so bad compared to ghum nightmaresmiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Okay, this is messed up in so many levels that I can’t even.. smiley37smiley37
Thank you both for clarifying. Our show is not so bad compared to ghum nightmaresmiley37

smiley20The only part that’s worst in our show is the FL still shown as a maid.. In the other stories they are wives.. not that they get taunted less.. but still they have rights.. here no rights only taunts and drama..

Edited by Aadia - 11 days ago