Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Paru...

I don't understand some people's mindset. I will share one personnel matter. My dad's mom got married 2nd time after my dad's father's death. She had 4 boys from her first marriage and a daughter from 2nd marriage. But even after her 2nd marriage she used to take care of her 4 children from her 1st marriage as her 2nd husband had accepted her with her children. She even used to come and stay with us when we were kids to help my mom. She had not sacrificed her children to make her second marriage work as her husband was quite understanding. So it is quite unfair for Anupama to sacrifice her bio kids just to make her second marriage work.

May I ask how old were the kids from the first marriage for that woman? 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 13 days ago

Good to hear y  ur mother  second husband  is so understanding he  must be knowing  it is not practical  possible yo leave her children  and why should  anupama  leave her children  to make second  marriages  work .why should  be there boundatiiom on anupama  not meet  her biological  children  just because  they are adult  ? Ur second   husband  get married  that he would  have prepared  for it 

Edited by surabhi01 - 13 days ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: vivacious

Kyun nahi Chod Sakti ?

Jab Vanraj ke kehne pe Chod Sakti hai toh Anuj ke kehne pe kyun nahi? 

she didn't have to leave anyone,just draw healthy boundaries with people,but no,she didn't and look where she is now. 

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't understand some people's mindset. I will share one personnel matter. My dad's mom got married 2nd time after my dad's father's death. She had 4 boys from her first marriage and a daughter from 2nd marriage. But even after her 2nd marriage she used to take care of her 4 children from her 1st marriage as her 2nd husband had accepted her with her children. She even used to come and stay with us when we were kids to help my mom. She had not sacrificed her children to make her second marriage work as her husband was quite understanding. So it is quite unfair for Anupama to sacrifice her bio kids just to make her second marriage work.

Did your grandma got insulted on daily basis by her ex-in-laws and children like Anupama.

Did her second husband got insulted when he came to your house. 

Problem with Anupama is it’s one side relationship where Anuj and Anupama only have to give and in return they only gots insults, dhakke etc. I believe no one in your dad family behaved that way with your grandma.

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

she didn't have to leave anyone,just draw healthy boundaries with people,but no,she didn't and look where she is now. 

Neither, I want any mother to leave her children.. As you said, drawing healthy boundaries is more than enough..

I said the above line “Kyun nahi chod sakti “ is just a part of discussion that if she can do it for Vanraj after divorce why not for a loving current husband.. 

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Good to hear y  ur mother  second husband  is so understanding he  must be knowing  it is not practical  possible yo leave her children  and why should  anupama  leave her children  to make second  marriages  work .why should  be there boundatiiom on anupama  not meet  her biological  children  just because  they are adult  ? Ur second   husband  get married  that he would  have prepared  for it 

She was my grand mother dear-Daddy's mom.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

May I ask how old were the kids from the first marriage for that woman? 

16,14.10 and 6.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Did your grandma got insulted on daily basis by her ex-in-laws and children like Anupama.

Did her second husband got insulted when he came to your house. 

Problem with Anupama is it’s one side relationship where Anuj and Anupama only have to give and in return they only gots insults, dhakke etc. I believe no one in your dad family behaved that way with your grandma.

Grandma used to get insulted on daily basis by her ex-in laws after her husband's death. That is why she got married again. Dad's father's parents weren't in good terms with my grandma and second husband. I am unaware about the details as I was not born then /was too young to understand  later .But i knew that she had a successful second marriage and dad's step father was in good terms with dad and his bros.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Grandma used to get insulted on daily basis by her ex-in laws after her husband's death. That is why she got married again. Dad's father's parents weren't in good terms with my grandma and second husband. I am unaware about the details as I was not born then /was too young to understand  later .But i knew that she had a successful second marriage and dad's step father was in good terms with dad and his bros.

there grand ma is widow with 4 young kids not adults 

anupama first husband is alive still 

and her 3 kids were adults above 18 years one married one about to marry another in college

and here i am sure your grand ma do not go to dead hubby house every day than her 2nd hubby will not like 

you cannot comapre a widow remarriage with 4 small kids who are not adults 

with anupama who is 45 and has big adult kids and whose ex hubby alive and she calls ex husband house as mayka no man will like all that from his wife 

divorcee has married in our relatives too with kids no one goes to ex house 

and their kids stay with mother only after divorce not ex hubby and the ex wife never enter ex hubby first hubby house ever after divorce 

Edited by myviewprem - 12 days ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She didn’t had good relationship with her ex-in- laws. So did your father and uncles left home with her. If yes than there were not two house where she had to run to take care like Anupama. 

If here Anupama’s kids left house to be with their mom than Anupama have more responsibility but they choose to live with Vanraj and his second wife. So Anupama don’t have full responsibility for them. Your grandma leaving kids behind would be more like Anupama left Adhya not her bio kids because Anupama’s bio kids were all adult and one is them was married at that time.