Teri Meri Dooriyan - Fan fiction - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Great chapter. I hope he'll stop being egotistical and meet her halfway. He can help her grow her business while she can help him creatively. He needs to get off his high horse. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

So beautiful!! I absolutely love how you take the scenes from the episodes and make it so much better. Make it into something magical… thanks you for this fanfiction. I don’t want this fiction to ever end 🫶🏼🫠

MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Great to see that Sabina’s talent is used in your ff. Also, nice to see the reality that Angad still has his flaws, IMO it keeps it real to what we are as humans and can’t just change everything suddenly. Thank you. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Chapter 25 Perfect just perfect!!! I could imagine each and every scene in my head.... It was soo nice and refreshing to read this FF after so long.... 😍😍😍

Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

I can't wait for angad to stop being so egoistic here and in the show . Lovely update 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so glad u understood my perspective. If a person changes suddenly its too sudden and artificial.....both will take time to change completely 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here tho he is changing....he has done many sweet things foe her....but slowly....show u can forget it. He will never change j think

Amanita09 thumbnail

Sadly 😥 

PeachyPisces thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Great chapter! Thank you for tagging me 😊

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Uff yeh Angad bhi na bada hi akdu hain.smiley9

He should thank his heavens that his wife had always been by his side to help him even before she was his wife....smiley4

I loved how well you describe Saheba's outfits, I think Angad would be happier if Saheba wears flimsy night gowns, thoda shaant hojaayega bechara.smiley17

As always fantabulous update, I would want to see how Angad apologizes in the next chapter for being rude to Saheba.smiley20

Edited by Reader17 - 8 days ago