RuNak's Relationship Journey

Poll

Till What Stage Will RuNak's Relation Reach In Jhanak

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Im a huge RuNak fan and Watch Jhanak only for RuNak's love story.

I want them to atleast have their complete relationship journey- love, marriage, consummation and baby, even if they are not Endgame (though I would want them to be endgame without ever having any other Partner in their lives which is best case scenario). 

RuNak are currently In first stage of their relationship- both love each other and are married to each other but haven't completely realised their feelings and accepted their marriage themselves specially Anirudha (Jhanak has almost realised and accepted). 

I believe even in worst case scenario RuNak are going to reach the stage where they accept their marriage and confess their love for each other.

Chances of them consummating their marriage and having their own baby is 50-50, they may or may not reach that stage (chances of having their own baby is even lesser). 

Chances of Them reaching the stage of being Endgame without ever having other Partner in their lives is impossible in fact them being Endgame itself is next to impossible in any case.

I'm Hoping for the Best and Prepared for the Worst.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rancho ji aapne kya mushkil mein dal diya mujhe... 12th exams se zyaada katarnak hai yeh pollsmiley44

Edited by Anusha16 - 14 days ago
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Rancho ji aapne kya mushkil mein dal diya mujhe... 12th exams se zyaada katarnak hai yeh pollsmiley44

Haha totally get your point but would love to know your views on this bcz it's totally reliable as you have great understanding about ITV shows.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 14 days ago