Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Amanita09

CHAPTER 5 

In the bustling cafe, amidst the chatter and clinking of cups, they searched for each other with eager anticipation, their hearts racing with excitement. With a sudden turn, they collided, a gentle collision that sent a jolt of electricity through their bodies. As they stumbled back, their eyes met in a moment of mutual surprise and recognition.

In the chaos of the encounter, Sahiba's purse slipped from her grasp, scattering its contents across the floor like a burst of confetti. With a sheepish smile, Angad knelt down to help gather the spilled belongings, his fingers brushing against hers as they reached for the same item. Their eyes met once again, this time lingering a little longer, as if silently acknowledging the serendipity of their meeting. 

Angad led her to their table and pulled out her chair for her.They settled down on their seats when a waiter came and too, their order.

Angad: "We really need to talk about our marriage I can't shake off the tension, can you?"

Sahiba: "No, it feels like a cloud hanging over us, doesn't it?"

Angad: "Yeah, I hate that our families can't see past our differences."

Sahiba: "It's frustrating, to say the least. Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever come around."

Angad : "I know what you mean. But no matter what, I want you to know that I'm committed to us, no matter what anyone says."

Sahiba: "That means everything to me. It's just hard sometimes, you know? Feeling like we're fighting an uphill battle."

Angad : "I understand. But I believe in us, and I believe that love can conquer even the toughest obstacles."

Sahiba: "I believe in us too. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this work."

Angad : "That's all I needed to hear. Together, we'll find a way to make our love story a happy one, despite the challenges."

Sahiba: "I couldn't agree more. Now, let's focus on enjoying our time together, right here, right now."

Angad: "Absolutely. Let's cherish these moments, no matter what the future holds." 

Angad and Sahiba parted ways and returned to their respective homes. 

IN MONGA HOUSE 

Ajeet: I'm telling you Santosh,she probably went to meet that Brar boy,Immediately Sahiba closes shop,she comes straight home but its been two hours since closing time and she's not back. 

Santosh: Calm down Ajeet,she could be caught up with something 

Just then Sahiba walks in 

Santosh: "Sahiba, where have you been? It's late, and you know how worried we get."

Sahiba: "I'm sorry, Mama, I got caught up at work. I had a big order deadline."

Ajeet: "At this hour? Sahiba, this doesn't sound right. No matter what,you usually close up shop at the expected time "

Sahiba: "I know it's unusual, Baba, but it was an urgent matter. I promise."

Santosh: "But why didn't you call us? We were about to call the police!"

Sahiba: "I'm sorry, Mama, my phone battery died, and I couldn't find a charger."

Santosh: "This all seems very suspicious, Sahiba. Are you sure you're telling us the truth?"

Sahiba: hesitates, feeling the weight of her secret "Yes, mama, dont worry . It was just work."

Santosh: "Well, just be more careful next time. And remember, we expect honesty from you."

Sahiba: "I understand,Mama. I'll make sure to keep you updated if anything like this happens again."

Ajeet : "Alright, go get some rest now. But know that we'll be keeping an eye on you."

Sahiba: "Thank you, papa, mama. Goodnight." She leaves the room, feeling the burden of her secret weighing heavily on her heart as she went back to her room. She needed to convince her parents of her marriage or else her heart would never have piece.

Ajeet still felt as if his daughter was lying to him but decided to brush it off as his Sahiba can not lie. 

IN BRAR MANSION 

Angad came home to see a heartbroken Daarji with his posture slouched and his gaze fixed on a piece of paper and other family member's consoling each other 

Angad rushed to his Daarji's side and held him by the shoulders 

"kya baat ha Daarji" 

Daarji did not utter a word and Handed him the paper in his hands.Angad's face turned pale with shock and his jaw dropped when he read the papers in his hands. 

Bold :  ELOPE PLEASE 🥹😅

Run sahan , run. 😅😅

brar will never understand.

U know what, FOR ME  fanfictions ARE CANON

and show is utter garbage. 

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Chapter 6  

Daarji did not utter a word and handed him a piece of paper,............IT WAS A MEDICAL REPORT!! 

Daarji was In need of a kidney or else he would had 2 weeks to live. 

Angad: "We can find you a kidney right? We will all take a blood tests, one of us has to have the same blood group as you" he said while sobbing uncontrollably. 

Inder: "I wish it were that simple, son. But none of us have the same blood group as his . The doctors say none of you can donate your kidneys." 

Writers note: GUYS ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALL OF THEM NOT TO HAVE THE SAME BLOOD GROUP AS HIM,BUT JUST GO WITH THE STORY. 

Inder: I've already looked into it, son. The transplant registry, potential donors... Nothing has worked so far." He said trying to console his son . 

"Then I'll explore every option,.I won't give up on you daarji."  

Angad couldn't help but choke back his tears and rushed to his room.

He sat alone in the dimly lit room, his hands trembling as he clutched the piece of paper that held hisg Daarji's medical report. His heart felt heavy in his chest as he read the words again, as if hoping they would somehow change.

"Two weeks...," he whispered to himself, his voice barely audible in the silence of the room. Tears welled up in his eyes as the reality of the situation sank in. His beloved Daarji, the pillar of their family, had only two weeks left to live. A single tear traced a silent path down his cheek, reflecting the anguish that gripped his heart. 

"Ring Ring" his phone rang, a small smile played on his lips,It was Sahiba,he desperately needed to talk to her and answered the phone almost immediately. 

"Hello" he heard her sweet voice say. 

He couldn't help it,he broke down into tears. 

Sahiba: "Angad,what's wrong " 

Angad narrated the story about how Daarji needed a kidney or he will be gone. 

Sahiba: " Ok Angad come down,what blood group is he?" 

Angad: He's an A negative 

Sahiba: Perfect, I'm an A negative too, I can donate to him!! 

Angad : (tears welling up in his eyes): "Are you serious? Sahiba , that's... that's incredible! I can't believe you'd do that." 

Sahiba :Of course I'm serious. I love you, and although i havent met him,your daarji seems like. A a nice person . I want to do everything I can to help him." 

Angad: Thank you. Thank you so much, Sahiba . You're amazing. You've just given us all hope."  

Sahiba: We'll get through this together, okay? I'll do whatever it takes to help your Daarji 

Angad: I'll tell my family the good news and you come meet us at Pancham hospital in an hour. 

Sahiba:, Alright,And dont worry w e'll get through this together, okay? I'll do whatever it takes to help your Daarji." 

Angad: " Thank you Meri Jaan "

As he hung up,his face lights up with a mix of relief and gratitude as he realizes just how lucky he is to have such an incredible girlfriend by his side. 

Angad : "Hey everyone, I have some news..."

Hansraj : "What is it?"

Angad : "I've been doing some research, and... I found someone who's willing to donate a kidney to Grandpa."

Inder : "What? Are you serious?"

Angad : "Yeah, I'm serious. It's Sahiba . She's agreed to do it."

Manveer Gasps and tears well up in her eyes

Angad: "I know, I can't believe it either. But she's amazing, and she's doing this for Daarji ."

Manveer: "Oh my God, that's... that's incredible. We can't thank her enough." She says with tears of happiness 

Inder :Tell her... you tell her she's our hero. She's saving my dad's life."

Angad: You can tell her yourself later,she's waiting at the for us to arrive so we can perform the surgery . 

Manveer: You know,maybe I was wrong about her,she must really love you to do all of this , which is why ,I accept your marriage. 

Tears welled up in the Angad's eyes as he rushed to embrace his mother, feeling a weight lift off his shoulders that he hadn't even realized was there. With tears of joy streaming down his face, he knew that his mother's acceptance meant everything. It was a moment he would never forget, a moment of pure happiness and love that he would carry with him always.

The family gathers around Angad and Manveer embracing them tightly and shedding tears of gratitude and relief. For the first time in days, there's a glimmer of hope in their eyes, thanks to the incredible generosity of one person.

IN MONGA HOUSE 

The girl took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation she was about to have with her parents. She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she was determined to convince them that donating her kidney to her Angad's grandfather was the right thing to do.

Sahiba: "Mama, Papa, I need to talk to you about something important."

Santosh: "What is it, Puttar ? You look serious."

Sahiba: "You know how i wanted to marry Angad,well his daarji is sick and ... Well, the doctors say he needs a kidney transplant urgently. And none of his family members are a match."

Santosh: "That's terrible, dear. But what does that have to do with you?"

Sahiba: "I want to donate my kidney to him."

Ajeet: "What? Are you out of your mind? You can't just go around giving away your organs!"

Sahiba: "I know it's a big decision, but... I can't stand the thought of losing him. And if I can help save his life, then I have to try."

Santosh : "But honey, it's a major surgery. There are risks involved..."

Sahiba: "I know there are risks, but... I'm willing to take them. I love him, Mom. And I love his grandfather too. I can't just sit by and do nothing."

Ajeet: "But what if something goes wrong? What if you end up needing that kidney someday? And of all people to give a kidney to HIM?

Sahiba: Remember when you always tell me that "Anger begets more anger, and forgiveness and love lead to more forgiveness and love." "To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you." "There is nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness." "If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive." 

Sahiba: What happened to that? Papa pls just forgive and let go.

Her parent's exchanged a worried glance, but they could see the determination in their daughter's eyes.

Santosh : "Well, I suppose... if you're absolutely sure about this..."

Sahiba: "I am, Mama . I know it's the right thing to do."

Ajeet: "Okay then. If you're sure... we'll support you, sweetheart,and we will accept your marriage, Just promise us you'll be careful"

Sahiba:"I promise, Papa. Thank you. Thank you both so much."

With tears of gratitude in her eyes, she hugged her parents tightly, knowing that she had their love and support as she embarked on this life-changing journey.

Ok why should Sahiba need to give AGNI - PARIKSHA  everytime? 😢

Kidney ?????

SHE DESERVE LOVE ATLEAST IN FANFICTION.

show mein toh Nhi milega usse unfortunately 🥺🥺

Simiyy thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Thanks for tagging me!

interesting twist! Can not wait for the next part!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Thank God, Sahan have finally convinced their parents for marriage.

Is their parents disapproval the reason for you to name this chapter, "Unacceptable Love"?

amanita08 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

N

Edited by amanita08 - 11 days ago
Amanita09 thumbnail

LAST CHAPTER  

SAHIBA IS WAITING FOR THE BRARS IN THE HOSPITAL .BRAR CAR JUST PARKED IN THE PARKING LOT.

Sahiba: (Sitting nervously in the hospital waiting room, twirling her hair) It's such a big step, but I'm ready. 

Manveer: (looking at the family) Give me a few minutes pls i need to talk to Sahiba 

(Manveer, , enters the room, her eyes filled with gratitude.)

Manveer: (Approaching Sahiba with a warm smile) Sahiba, beti, I can't express how thankful we are for what you're doing for our family. It's like a ray of hope in our darkest hour.

Sahiba: (Smiling shyly) Aunty, it's nothing. I just want to help.

Manveer: (Taking Sahiba's hands in hers) No, no, beta, it's everything. You're giving my father-in-law a chance at life. We'll be forever indebted to you.

Sahiba: (Feeling a surge of emotion) I... I'm just glad I can make a difference.

Manveer: (Nodding earnestly) You already have, Sahiba. You're a blessing to us.

(As they share a moment, Manveer's expression softens.)

Manveer: (Taking a deep breath) There's something else, Sahiba. I've spoken with the family, and we've accepted your relationship with Angad

Sahiba: (Her eyes widening in surprise) Really? Oh my gosh, I... I don't know what to say.

Manveer: (Chuckling warmly) Just say you'll be a part of our family officially.

Sahiba: (Grinning from ear to ear) Yes, aunty, yes! I'd be honored. 

Manveer: Call me Maamji 

THE REST OF THE BRARS ENTER THE WAITING ROOM.

Daarji: (Taking Sahiba's hand in his weathered one) Puttari, words fail me to express my gratitude for your selfless act. You're like an angel who walked into our lives.

Sahiba: (Touched by his words, she lowers her gaze) Daarji, it's my honor to help. Your blessings mean more than anything to me.

Daarji: (Smiling warmly) May Waheguru bless you abundantly, beta. You've earned a special place in our hearts. 

Inder: Sahiba,where is your family? 

Sahiba: They are seeking blessings in Gurdawa 

(As the conversation continues, the nurse approaches with a clipboard.)

Nurse: (Addressing the group) We're ready to proceed with the pre-op preparations. If you could all follow me, we'll get everything in order.

THE REST OF THE FAMILY FOLLOW THE NURSE,LEAVING ANGAD AND SAHIBA IN THE WAITING ROOM. 

Angad: (Sitting beside Sahiba in the hospital waiting room, his hand intertwined with hers) Sahiba, I still can't believe you're doing this for my Bauji. You're truly an angel.

Sahiba: (Squeezing his hand gently) Angad, your family is my family now. I couldn't stand by and watch them suffer when I have the chance to help.

Sahiba;(Gazing at Sahiba with admiration) You have the biggest heart, Sahiba. I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Sahiba: (Smiling softly) You didn't have to do anything,

Angad: Loving you is the easiest thing I've ever done.

Angad: (Brushing a stray lock of hair from Sahiba's face) I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I promise to cherish you every single day.

Sahiba: (Resting her head on Angad's shoulder) And I promise to stand by your side, no matter what life throws at us. We're in this together, forever.

Angad: (Pressing a kiss to Sahiba's forehead) Forever and always, Meeri Jaan. 

(After what feels like an eternity, the nurse finally emerges from the operating room, her footsteps echoing in the tense silence.)

Nurse: (Approaching Angad and Sahiba with a solemn expression) It's time for Sahiba's surgery. Please come with me.

The waiting room of the hospital was filled with a mix of anticipation and anxiety as Sahiba's family gathered, preparing to meet her before she underwent surgery to donate her kidney to angads daarji. Sahiba's parents, her elder sister, and her younger sister keerat and seerat , stood together, their faces reflecting a range of emotions.

Sahiba's Father, Ajeet, stood tall, his eyes filled with pride and concern for his daughter. He had always admired Sahiba's selflessness, but today, it seemed to shine even brighter.

Ajeet: (Gently squeezing keerat's shoulder) Be strong, keerat. Your sister needs us now more than ever.

Keerat: (Nodding, her eyes brimming with tears) I know, Papa. I just can't believe Sahiba is doing this for Angad's grandfather.

Santosh: (Wrapping her arm around Seerat's shoulders) It's a testament to Sahiba's kindness and love, beta. We're all so proud of her.

Just then, Sahiba emerged from the hallway, a soft smile on her face despite the apprehension in her eyes. She was greeted by the warm embrace of her family.

Sahiba: (Seeing her family, her smile brightens) Papa, Mummy, keerat, seerat! I'm so glad you're all finally here.

Santosh: (Embracing Sahiba tightly) We wouldn't miss this for anything, puttar. We wanted to see you before the surgery.

Ajeet: (Brushing away tears) You're our brave girl, Sahiba. We're all praying for you.

Seerat stood beside her parents, his expression serious yet supportive.

Seerat: (Offering a supportive nod) You're doing something incredible, Sahiba. Angad is lucky to have you.

Keerat: (Stepping forward, her voice trembling) Sahiba, I... I'm scared for you. But I admire your courage.

Sahiba: (Taking Keerat's hands in hers) Rupi, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm doing this because I believe in love, in family.

As they shared a heartfelt moment, Sahiba's family surrounded her with love and support. They exchanged stories, laughter, and words of encouragement, cherishing every moment together before Sahiba's surgery. Despite the uncertainty that lay ahead, they found solace in the strength of their bond and the love that bound them together as a family. 

Angad walked over to sahiba's parents 

Angad: (Bowing respectfully) Sat Sri Akaal, Uncle Ji. 

Keerat: (Playfully nudging Seerat) Look, Seerat, Sahiba's prince charming is finally here!

Seerat: (Giggling) Let's not scare him away, Keerat!

Angad couldn't help but laugh along with them, feeling more at ease with each passing moment. 

Nurse; Sahiba Maam its time for your surgery 

5 HOURS LATER

(After hours of agonizing waiting, the surgery is finally complete. However, as Sahiba is moved to the recovery room, she remains still, unresponsive.)

Doctor: (Approaching Angad with a heavy heart) I'm sorry, Angad. Sahiba hasn't regained consciousness. She's fallen into a coma.

Angad's world seems to collapse around him as he struggles to comprehend the news. Meanwhile, Sahiba's family arrives at the hospital, their grief turning into anger as they start blaming Angad and his family.

Sahiba's Father: (Voice trembling with rage) How could you let this happen to my daughter, Angad? This is unforgivable!

Sahiba's Mother: (Clutching Angad's arm, her eyes accusing) You promised to take care of her! And now look at her!

Angad feels the weight of their accusations crushing him as he watches Sahiba's family's anguish. Unable to bear it any longer, he retreats to Sahiba's room, his heart heavy with guilt and longing.

Angad: (Sitting beside Sahiba's bedside, his voice choked with emotion) Sahiba, Meeri jaan, I'm here. Please, wake up. I need you more than ever. I can't imagine my life without you. You're my everything, my reason for living.

As Angad pours out his heart, a faint stir ripples through Sahiba's still form. Slowly, her eyelids flutter open, and she sees Angad's tear-streaked face hovering over her.

Sahiba: (Weakly) Angad...?

Angad's heart soars with hope and relief as he gazes into Sahiba's eyes, now clouded with confusion and fear.)

Angad: (Tenderly caressing Sahiba's cheek) Sahiba, my love, you're awake. You're here with me. I love you more than words can express.

(Sahiba's lips quiver as she struggles to speak, her voice barely above a whisper.)

Sahiba: (With all the love in her heart) Angad, I love you too. You brought me back to life with your love.

(Angad's eyes shimmer with unshed tears of joy as he pulls Sahiba into his arms, holding her tightly as if never wanting to let her go.) 

5 MONTHS LATER

SAHIBA AND ANGADS WEDDING WAS SET AND ALL RITUALS HAD BEEN PERFORMED 

THE WEDDING DAY 

The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm golden glow over the bustling venue adorned with vibrant colors and the sounds of joyous celebration. It was the day of the Punjabi wedding of Angad and Sahiba, two lovebirds whose bond had blossomed into a deep and enduring love.

As the beat of the dhol reverberated through the air, guests arrived in traditional attire, their laughter and chatter filling the air with excitement. The venue was adorned with vibrant marigold garlands, colorful drapes, and intricate rangoli designs, creating a festive atmosphere befitting the occasion.

Angad, resplendent in his traditional sherwani and adorned with a majestic turban, awaited his bride with bated breath. Sahiba, radiant in her intricately  embroidered maroon  lehenga and adorned with sparkling jewelry, made her grand entrance, escorted by her family amidst cheers and applause.

The wedding ceremony began with the Anand Karaj, the sacred Sikh wedding ceremony, conducted in the serene ambiance of the Gurudwara. As the holy hymns filled the air, Angad and Sahiba circled the Guru Granth Sahib, symbolizing their commitment to walk the path of life together, hand in hand.

Amidst the blessings of their families and the divine grace of Waheguru, Angad and Sahiba exchanged sacred vows, promising to love and cherish each other for eternity. The ceremony culminated with the tying of the sacred knot, sealing their union as husband and wife.

Following the wedding ceremony, the festivities continued into the night with vibrant music, energetic bhangra performances, and delectable Punjabi cuisine. As Angad and Sahiba watched as their families bonded they gazed into each other's eyes When garry took the microphone, 

Garry; ok now,let the beautiful couple come up and say a few words 

ANGAD AND SAHIBA GOT ONTO THE STAGE AND LOOKED DIRECTLY IN EACH OTHER'S EYES 

Sahiba: "Angad, today all the happiness of my heart is connected with you."

Angad: "Sahiba, all the joy of my heart resides in your smile.

"Angad: "Sahiba, you have come into my life as a queen.

Sahiba: "Angad, you have come into my life as its pride.

Sahiba: "Today's day is like a dream come true for me.

"Angad: "With you, every moment is better than a dream."

Angad: "Sahiba, you are the most beautiful chapter of my life

Sahiba: "And you are the dearest story of my life.

Sahiba: "Angad, you are the true prince of my heart.

"Angad: "And you are the true queen of my heart.

Angad: "Sahiba, you are the identity of my love

."Sahiba: "And you are the pride of my love.

"Sahiba: "Angad, my life is incomplete without you.

Angad: "Sahiba, with you, my life is complete. 

As they stand facing each other, their eyes locked in a tender gaze, the air around them seems to crackle with anticipation. Angad reaches out, gently cupping Sahiba's face in his hands, his touch conveying a thousand unspoken emotions. Sahiba's breath catches in her throat as she leans into his touch, feeling the warmth of his palms against her skin.

In that fleeting moment, time seems to stand still as they draw closer to each other, their hearts beating in unison. And then, with a gentle yet passionate longing, they close the distance between them, their lips meeting in a soft, tender kiss.

Veer ;' OK ,cut it out there are kids here' he says chuckling 

IT IS TIME FOR SAHIBA TO GO TO BRAR MANSION AND SHES SAYING GOODBYE TO HER FAMILY. 

Sahiba: "Mama, Papa, it's hard to put into words how much your love and guidance mean to me. As I step into this new phase of life, I take with me the values and lessons you've instilled in me. Thank you for being my pillars of strength."

Ajeet: "Beta, our blessings are always with you. May you find all the happiness and success in your new journey."

Santosh: "Stay blessed, my dear. Remember, our home is always open to you, no matter where life takes you." 

Sahiba hugs her parents tightly, tears welling up in her eyes. Then, she turns to her two sisters.

Sahiba: "To my beloved sisters, you've been my confidantes, my partners-in-crime, and my best friends. I'll miss our laughter and secrets shared. But distance can never break the bond we share. Keep shining, my darlings."

Seerat: "Sahiba, you'll always have a piece of my heart with you. Go and conquer the world, just like you've always dreamed."

Keerat: "Sahiba, I'll miss our late-night chats and silly fights. But I know you're destined for greatness. Make us proud out there."

The sisters share a group hug, their love and sisterhood evident in their embrace. With teary eyes and hopeful hearts, Sahiba bids her family farewell, ready to embark on her new journey with Angad by her side.

ANGAD AND SAHIIBAS WEDDING NIGHT 

Once they get into Angad's room,angad lifts her up bridal style and lays her on the bed.

As the night deepens and the festivities of their wedding day come to a close, Angad and Sahiba find themselves alone in the sanctuary of their marital chamber. With the weight of their vows and the promise of a lifetime together hanging in the air, they share a moment of quiet reflection.

In the soft glow of candlelight, their eyes meet, conveying a silent understanding and an unspoken longing. It's a moment filled with anticipation, nerves, and the raw intensity of their love for each other.

With tender gestures and gentle words, they begin to explore the depths of their newfound intimacy, slowly and reverently. Each touch, each caress, is a testament to the depth of their connection and the sacredness of their union.

As they come together in a bond as old as time itself, there's a sense of profound intimacy and vulnerability. It's a moment of surrender, of trust, and of profound love—a culmination of their journey together and the beginning of a new chapter in their lives as husband and wife.

Their consummation on their wedding day is not just a physical union, but a spiritual and emotional merging of two souls, bound together by the timeless bond of love and commitment. It's a moment they'll carry with them forever, as they navigate the joys and challenges of married life hand in hand. 

A FEW WEEKS LATER 

Angad and Sahiba sat on their room couch, the air thick with anticipation. Sahiba clutched the pregnancy test tightly in her hand, her heart pounding in her chest. Angad, nervous but hopeful, reached out to take her hand.

Are you ready?" Sahiba whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

Angad nodded, his eyes fixed on hers. "Yes, whatever it is, we'll face it together."

With a deep breath, Sahiba slowly turned over the test, her eyes scanning the result. A moment of silence stretched between them, filled only with the sound of their own racing hearts.

Then, suddenly, Sahiba's face lit up with a radiant smile, tears brimming in her eyes. "Angad," she whispered, her voice filled with awe, "we're going to have a baby."

Angad's heart swelled with a rush of emotions. Joy, excitement, and a hint of nervousness flooded through him all at once. He pulled Sahiba into a tight embrace, his own eyes shimmering with tears of happiness.

"We're going to be parents," he murmured, his voice choked with emotion. "I can't believe it."

Sahiba buried her face in Angad's chest, overcome with emotion. In that moment, surrounded by love and anticipation, they knew that their lives would never be the same. This was the beginning of their greatest adventure yet, and they couldn't wait to embark on it together.

As they held each other close, the future seemed brighter than ever before, filled with endless possibilities and the promise of a new life. 

Angad: Sahiba, now is the time to share this happy news with our families.

Sahiba: Yes, Angad, I agree. They'll be so happy to hear it.

[Angad and Sahiba gather their families together for the announcement.]

Angad: Everyone, we have something wonderful to share with you all.

Sahiba: We're going to be parents! We're expecting a baby.

[There's a moment of stunned silence before joyful exclamations fill the room.]

Manveer: Oh, my dear child! I'm going to be a grandma!

Ajeet: This is such fantastic news! Congratulations, both of you!

Santosh: I'm going to be a grandmother. We need to start preparing!

Inder: You both are going to be amazing parents. We couldn't be happier for you.

[The room fills with laughter, hugs, and well-wishes as Angad and Sahiba bask in the warmth of their family's love and support.] 

5 YEARS LATER 

Five years later, Angad and Sahiba have settled into their roles as loving parents, cherishing every moment with their growing family. Their child, a bundle of joy, has brought immeasurable happiness into their lives. Angad continues to work diligently, providing for his family, while Sahiba balances her responsibilities as a mother with her own career aspirations. Despite the challenges they've faced along the way, their bond has only strengthened, rooted in mutual respect, love, and understanding. They've created a warm and nurturing environment for their child, surrounded by the love and support of their extended family. As they look back on their journey together, Angad and Sahiba feel grateful for the blessings in their lives and eagerly anticipate the adventures that lie ahead.

Edited by Amanita09 - 11 days ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail

LAST CHAPTER  

SAHIBA IS WAITING FOR THE BRARS IN THE HOSPITAL .BRAR CAR JUST PARKED IN THE PARKING LOT.

Sahiba: (Sitting nervously in the hospital waiting room, twirling her hair) It's such a big step, but I'm ready. 

Manveer: (looking at the family) Give me a few minutes pls i need to talk to Sahiba 

(Manveer, , enters the room, her eyes filled with gratitude.)

Manveer: (Approaching Sahiba with a warm smile) Sahiba, beti, I can't express how thankful we are for what you're doing for our family. It's like a ray of hope in our darkest hour.

Sahiba: (Smiling shyly) Aunty, it's nothing. I just want to help.

Manveer: (Taking Sahiba's hands in hers) No, no, beta, it's everything. You're giving my father-in-law a chance at life. We'll be forever indebted to you.

Sahiba: (Feeling a surge of emotion) I... I'm just glad I can make a difference.

Manveer: (Nodding earnestly) You already have, Sahiba. You're a blessing to us.

(As they share a moment, Manveer's expression softens.)

Manveer: (Taking a deep breath) There's something else, Sahiba. I've spoken with the family, and we've accepted your relationship with Angad

Sahiba: (Her eyes widening in surprise) Really? Oh my gosh, I... I don't know what to say.

Manveer: (Chuckling warmly) Just say you'll be a part of our family officially.

Sahiba: (Grinning from ear to ear) Yes, aunty, yes! I'd be honored. 

Manveer: Call me Maamji 

THE REST OF THE BRARS ENTER THE WAITING ROOM.

Daarji: (Taking Sahiba's hand in his weathered one) Puttari, words fail me to express my gratitude for your selfless act. You're like an angel who walked into our lives.

Sahiba: (Touched by his words, she lowers her gaze) Daarji, it's my honor to help. Your blessings mean more than anything to me.

Daarji: (Smiling warmly) May Waheguru bless you abundantly, beta. You've earned a special place in our hearts. 

Inder: Sahiba,where is your family? 

Sahiba: They are seeking blessings in Gurdawa 

(As the conversation continues, the nurse approaches with a clipboard.)

Nurse: (Addressing the group) We're ready to proceed with the pre-op preparations. If you could all follow me, we'll get everything in order.

THE REST OF THE FAMILY FOLLOW THE NURSE,LEAVING ANGAD AND SAHIBA IN THE WAITING ROOM. 

Angad: (Sitting beside Sahiba in the hospital waiting room, his hand intertwined with hers) Sahiba, I still can't believe you're doing this for my Bauji. You're truly an angel.

Sahiba: (Squeezing his hand gently) Angad, your family is my family now. I couldn't stand by and watch them suffer when I have the chance to help.

Sahiba;(Gazing at Sahiba with admiration) You have the biggest heart, Sahiba. I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Sahiba: (Smiling softly) You didn't have to do anything,

Angad: Loving you is the easiest thing I've ever done.

Angad: (Brushing a stray lock of hair from Sahiba's face) I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I promise to cherish you every single day.

Sahiba: (Resting her head on Angad's shoulder) And I promise to stand by your side, no matter what life throws at us. We're in this together, forever.

Angad: (Pressing a kiss to Sahiba's forehead) Forever and always, Meeri Jaan. 

(After what feels like an eternity, the nurse finally emerges from the operating room, her footsteps echoing in the tense silence.)

Nurse: (Approaching Angad and Sahiba with a solemn expression) It's time for Sahiba's surgery. Please come with me.

The waiting room of the hospital was filled with a mix of anticipation and anxiety as Sahiba's family gathered, preparing to meet her before she underwent surgery to donate her kidney to angads daarji. Sahiba's parents, her elder sister, and her younger sister keerat and seerat , stood together, their faces reflecting a range of emotions.

Sahiba's Father, Ajeet, stood tall, his eyes filled with pride and concern for his daughter. He had always admired Sahiba's selflessness, but today, it seemed to shine even brighter.

Ajeet: (Gently squeezing keerat's shoulder) Be strong, keerat. Your sister needs us now more than ever.

Keerat: (Nodding, her eyes brimming with tears) I know, Papa. I just can't believe Sahiba is doing this for Angad's grandfather.

Santosh: (Wrapping her arm around Seerat's shoulders) It's a testament to Sahiba's kindness and love, beta. We're all so proud of her.

Just then, Sahiba emerged from the hallway, a soft smile on her face despite the apprehension in her eyes. She was greeted by the warm embrace of her family.

Sahiba: (Seeing her family, her smile brightens) Papa, Mummy, keerat, seerat! I'm so glad you're all finally here.

Santosh: (Embracing Sahiba tightly) We wouldn't miss this for anything, puttar. We wanted to see you before the surgery.

Ajeet: (Brushing away tears) You're our brave girl, Sahiba. We're all praying for you.

Seerat stood beside her parents, his expression serious yet supportive.

Seerat: (Offering a supportive nod) You're doing something incredible, Sahiba. Angad is lucky to have you.

Keerat: (Stepping forward, her voice trembling) Sahiba, I... I'm scared for you. But I admire your courage.

Sahiba: (Taking Keerat's hands in hers) Rupi, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm doing this because I believe in love, in family.

As they shared a heartfelt moment, Sahiba's family surrounded her with love and support. They exchanged stories, laughter, and words of encouragement, cherishing every moment together before Sahiba's surgery. Despite the uncertainty that lay ahead, they found solace in the strength of their bond and the love that bound them together as a family. 

Angad walked over to sahiba's parents 

Angad: (Bowing respectfully) Sat Sri Akaal, Uncle Ji. 

Keerat: (Playfully nudging Seerat) Look, Seerat, Sahiba's prince charming is finally here!

Seerat: (Giggling) Let's not scare him away, Keerat!

Angad couldn't help but laugh along with them, feeling more at ease with each passing moment. 

Nurse; Sahiba Maam its time for your surgery 

5 HOURS LATER

(After hours of agonizing waiting, the surgery is finally complete. However, as Sahiba is moved to the recovery room, she remains still, unresponsive.)

Doctor: (Approaching Angad with a heavy heart) I'm sorry, Angad. Sahiba hasn't regained consciousness. She's fallen into a coma.

Angad's world seems to collapse around him as he struggles to comprehend the news. Meanwhile, Sahiba's family arrives at the hospital, their grief turning into anger as they start blaming Angad and his family.

Sahiba's Father: (Voice trembling with rage) How could you let this happen to my daughter, Angad? This is unforgivable!

Sahiba's Mother: (Clutching Angad's arm, her eyes accusing) You promised to take care of her! And now look at her!

Angad feels the weight of their accusations crushing him as he watches Sahiba's family's anguish. Unable to bear it any longer, he retreats to Sahiba's room, his heart heavy with guilt and longing.

Angad: (Sitting beside Sahiba's bedside, his voice choked with emotion) Sahiba, Meeri jaan, I'm here. Please, wake up. I need you more than ever. I can't imagine my life without you. You're my everything, my reason for living.

As Angad pours out his heart, a faint stir ripples through Sahiba's still form. Slowly, her eyelids flutter open, and she sees Angad's tear-streaked face hovering over her.

Sahiba: (Weakly) Angad...?

Angad's heart soars with hope and relief as he gazes into Sahiba's eyes, now clouded with confusion and fear.)

Angad: (Tenderly caressing Sahiba's cheek) Sahiba, my love, you're awake. You're here with me. I love you more than words can express.

(Sahiba's lips quiver as she struggles to speak, her voice barely above a whisper.)

Sahiba: (With all the love in her heart) Angad, I love you too. You brought me back to life with your love.

(Angad's eyes shimmer with unshed tears of joy as he pulls Sahiba into his arms, holding her tightly as if never wanting to let her go.) 

5 MONTHS LATER

SAHIBA AND ANGADS WEDDING WAS SET AND ALL RITUALS HAD BEEN PERFORMED 

THE WEDDING DAY 

The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm golden glow over the bustling venue adorned with vibrant colors and the sounds of joyous celebration. It was the day of the Punjabi wedding of Angad and Sahiba, two lovebirds whose bond had blossomed into a deep and enduring love.

As the beat of the dhol reverberated through the air, guests arrived in traditional attire, their laughter and chatter filling the air with excitement. The venue was adorned with vibrant marigold garlands, colorful drapes, and intricate rangoli designs, creating a festive atmosphere befitting the occasion.

Angad, resplendent in his traditional sherwani and adorned with a majestic turban, awaited his bride with bated breath. Sahiba, radiant in her intricately  embroidered maroon  lehenga and adorned with sparkling jewelry, made her grand entrance, escorted by her family amidst cheers and applause.

The wedding ceremony began with the Anand Karaj, the sacred Sikh wedding ceremony, conducted in the serene ambiance of the Gurudwara. As the holy hymns filled the air, Angad and Sahiba circled the Guru Granth Sahib, symbolizing their commitment to walk the path of life together, hand in hand.

Amidst the blessings of their families and the divine grace of Waheguru, Angad and Sahiba exchanged sacred vows, promising to love and cherish each other for eternity. The ceremony culminated with the tying of the sacred knot, sealing their union as husband and wife.

Following the wedding ceremony, the festivities continued into the night with vibrant music, energetic bhangra performances, and delectable Punjabi cuisine. As Angad and Sahiba watched as their families bonded they gazed into each other's eyes When garry took the microphone, 

Garry; ok now,let the beautiful couple come up and say a few words 

ANGAD AND SAHIBA GOT ONTO THE STAGE AND LOOKED DIRECTLY IN EACH OTHER'S EYES 

Sahiba: "Angad, today all the happiness of my heart is connected with you."

Angad: "Sahiba, all the joy of my heart resides in your smile.

"Angad: "Sahiba, you have come into my life as a queen.

Sahiba: "Angad, you have come into my life as its pride.

Sahiba: "Today's day is like a dream come true for me.

"Angad: "With you, every moment is better than a dream."

Angad: "Sahiba, you are the most beautiful chapter of my life

Sahiba: "And you are the dearest story of my life.

Sahiba: "Angad, you are the true prince of my heart.

"Angad: "And you are the true queen of my heart.

Angad: "Sahiba, you are the identity of my love

."Sahiba: "And you are the pride of my love.

"Sahiba: "Angad, my life is incomplete without you.

Angad: "Sahiba, with you, my life is complete. 

As they stand facing each other, their eyes locked in a tender gaze, the air around them seems to crackle with anticipation. Angad reaches out, gently cupping Sahiba's face in his hands, his touch conveying a thousand unspoken emotions. Sahiba's breath catches in her throat as she leans into his touch, feeling the warmth of his palms against her skin.

In that fleeting moment, time seems to stand still as they draw closer to each other, their hearts beating in unison. And then, with a gentle yet passionate longing, they close the distance between them, their lips meeting in a soft, tender kiss.

Veer ;' OK ,cut it out there are kids here' he says chuckling 

IT IS TIME FOR SAHIBA TO GO TO BRAR MANSION AND SHES SAYING GOODBYE TO HER FAMILY. 

Sahiba: "Mama, Papa, it's hard to put into words how much your love and guidance mean to me. As I step into this new phase of life, I take with me the values and lessons you've instilled in me. Thank you for being my pillars of strength."

Ajeet: "Beta, our blessings are always with you. May you find all the happiness and success in your new journey."

Santosh: "Stay blessed, my dear. Remember, our home is always open to you, no matter where life takes you." 

Sahiba hugs her parents tightly, tears welling up in her eyes. Then, she turns to her two sisters.

Sahiba: "To my beloved sisters, you've been my confidantes, my partners-in-crime, and my best friends. I'll miss our laughter and secrets shared. But distance can never break the bond we share. Keep shining, my darlings."

Seerat: "Sahiba, you'll always have a piece of my heart with you. Go and conquer the world, just like you've always dreamed."

Keerat: "Sahiba, I'll miss our late-night chats and silly fights. But I know you're destined for greatness. Make us proud out there."

The sisters share a group hug, their love and sisterhood evident in their embrace. With teary eyes and hopeful hearts, Sahiba bids her family farewell, ready to embark on her new journey with Angad by her side.

ANGAD AND SAHIIBAS WEDDING NIGHT 

Once they get into Angad's room,angad lifts her up bridal style and lays her on the bed.

As the night deepens and the festivities of their wedding day come to a close, Angad and Sahiba find themselves alone in the sanctuary of their marital chamber. With the weight of their vows and the promise of a lifetime together hanging in the air, they share a moment of quiet reflection.

In the soft glow of candlelight, their eyes meet, conveying a silent understanding and an unspoken longing. It's a moment filled with anticipation, nerves, and the raw intensity of their love for each other.

With tender gestures and gentle words, they begin to explore the depths of their newfound intimacy, slowly and reverently. Each touch, each caress, is a testament to the depth of their connection and the sacredness of their union.

As they come together in a bond as old as time itself, there's a sense of profound intimacy and vulnerability. It's a moment of surrender, of trust, and of profound love—a culmination of their journey together and the beginning of a new chapter in their lives as husband and wife.

Their consummation on their wedding day is not just a physical union, but a spiritual and emotional merging of two souls, bound together by the timeless bond of love and commitment. It's a moment they'll carry with them forever, as they navigate the joys and challenges of married life hand in hand. 

A FEW WEEKS LATER 

Angad and Sahiba sat on their room couch, the air thick with anticipation. Sahiba clutched the pregnancy test tightly in her hand, her heart pounding in her chest. Angad, nervous but hopeful, reached out to take her hand.

Are you ready?" Sahiba whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

Angad nodded, his eyes fixed on hers. "Yes, whatever it is, we'll face it together."

With a deep breath, Sahiba slowly turned over the test, her eyes scanning the result. A moment of silence stretched between them, filled only with the sound of their own racing hearts.

Then, suddenly, Sahiba's face lit up with a radiant smile, tears brimming in her eyes. "Angad," she whispered, her voice filled with awe, "we're going to have a baby."

Angad's heart swelled with a rush of emotions. Joy, excitement, and a hint of nervousness flooded through him all at once. He pulled Sahiba into a tight embrace, his own eyes shimmering with tears of happiness.

"We're going to be parents," he murmured, his voice choked with emotion. "I can't believe it."

Sahiba buried her face in Angad's chest, overcome with emotion. In that moment, surrounded by love and anticipation, they knew that their lives would never be the same. This was the beginning of their greatest adventure yet, and they couldn't wait to embark on it together.

As they held each other close, the future seemed brighter than ever before, filled with endless possibilities and the promise of a new life. 

Angad: Sahiba, now is the time to share this happy news with our families.

Sahiba: Yes, Angad, I agree. They'll be so happy to hear it.

[Angad and Sahiba gather their families together for the announcement.]

Angad: Everyone, we have something wonderful to share with you all.

Sahiba: We're going to be parents! We're expecting a baby.

[There's a moment of stunned silence before joyful exclamations fill the room.]

Manveer: Oh, my dear child! I'm going to be a grandma!

Ajeet: This is such fantastic news! Congratulations, both of you!

Santosh: I'm going to be a grandmother. We need to start preparing!

Inder: You both are going to be amazing parents. We couldn't be happier for you.

[The room fills with laughter, hugs, and well-wishes as Angad and Sahiba bask in the warmth of their family's love and support.] 

5 YEARS LATER 

Five years later, Angad and Sahiba have settled into their roles as loving parents, cherishing every moment with their growing family. Their child, a bundle of joy, has brought immeasurable happiness into their lives. Angad continues to work diligently, providing for his family, while Sahiba balances her responsibilities as a mother with her own career aspirations. Despite the challenges they've faced along the way, their bond has only strengthened, rooted in mutual respect, love, and understanding. They've created a warm and nurturing environment for their child, surrounded by the love and support of their extended family. As they look back on their journey together, Angad and Sahiba feel grateful for the blessings in their lives and eagerly anticipate the adventures that lie ahead.

I am blushing 🥹🫣 sahan is ❤️

The bond between Seerat, keerat and Sahiba🫣🥹

Please write more 🥹🥹 

If possible 🥹❤️

Amanita09 thumbnail

As in write more to the story or write other fanfics

fantasy1000a thumbnail

As in write more to the story or write other fanfics

Anything will do. 🥹

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Angad calling Sahiba Meri Jaan, something that was unexpected though it should be something that's expected from couples. But our makers never let this couple love each other 😭😭😭. That was beautiful❤❤. I like this Angad and Sahiba, they really seem to be people of integrity who love eo.