Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Its not about being privileged. I am asking these things like any other normal citizen. I am not here to become master of political science or master of gk. Why can not the PM help those states ruled by other party CM? Is it against the constitution of India? I don't understand this conflict of PM and CM of other party. 

How you know PM isn't helping? 

Last I saw there was a development done by Center in Kerala which wasn't completed in yrs and the state govt took credit for it and Central didn't made issue about. 

For Delhi Pollution, the surrounding states where PM can say things Haryana and UP already reduced it. 

Now what you want PM to force Delhi and Punjab CM to do things 

Without forcing or doing anything he is called facist and dictator what you want him to do. 

Tell without being blind hater, what can PM do for a State where CM isn't interested rather spoiling ut more. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

This topic and the 'ass'umptions made here remind me of a siddhu Quote. 

' Agar Mere chachi ko Muchhe hoti to main unhe Chacha na kehta? '

That's the most I will write about this baseless thread. smiley37

bhai. On one hand in logo ki jal raheen hain on other inkeee phut raheen hain. 🤣🤣. Imagine positing video of some SM guy who in some other video pointed out all the infra build and then asks. Is this necessary 🤣🤣🤣. Like minded birds (Brained)….of a feather 🤣🤣…

https://x.com/MrSinha_/status/1781248639828173179

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 days ago

There are CMs who cooperate with the centre for the development of their states. One good example is the Odisha CM. If frauds like Kejriwal don't work, it's not the PM's fault. That despicable fraud didn't have a single portfolio. Did Modi prevent him from working?

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

People have a right to post anything. Freedom of speech etc. but most of the things are not backed by facts. Be it belief of democracy or amounts given to state govt etc. 

https://youtu.be/uyZ_dB7mvm0?si=gxm8_xrxG_dNOrZw

must watch to get facts accurate :). 

Posted: 17 days ago

[Post Removed]