Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 29 days ago

The all encompassing Hinduism. The entire narrative of Hindus against LGBTQ falls flat on its face. Hindu religious texts are the only ones which has had Trans characters. 

https://x.com/yesweexistindia/status/1777260332404060590?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 29 days ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

The all encompassing Hinduism. The entire narrative of Hindus against LGBTQ falls flat on its face. Hindu religious texts are the only ones which has had Trans characters. 

https://x.com/yesweexistindia/status/1777260332404060590?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

This movement is a part of the Left & allied w/ islam.  I can bet you that the usual 🏳️‍⚧️ activists will denounce Henamgi Sakhi for wanting to demolish the mosques

For the record, I have nothing against trans people themselves, per se.  I am against the grooming of people, particularly minors, and indoctrinating them into believing in an impossibility: all that will do is destroy their future reproductive ability, which they will want back after that phase has passed, but won't get.  As I mentioned in my earlier response, sex change is impossible b'cos every cell in the body has to change, and not just that, every new cell that is produced would then have to produce XX or XY, whatever the new sex is.  So they won't get sex change, but they won't ever be able to reproduce either

In fact, one group of people - the DeTransitioners - people like Chloe Cole who regretted their sex change and wanted to get back to being what they originally were - are people who are systematically censored on the Woke platforms, like YouTube and Fakebook.  Somehow, the "human rights" of the LGBTQIA2S+ gang doesn't seem to extend to DeTrans.  In the US, Tennessee is the one state that is really battling this trend hard: they passed a law that would enable minors to sue their parents if the latter transitioned them, and they went on to regret it.  Only such moves will work against this child abuse

Edited by Vr15h - 29 days ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorrento

What next? Acceptability for Incest?

You would be surprised to know how many "enlightened" progressives, on these very forums, gave a ringing endorsement to incest. All you have to do is type in the the right keyword into the search bar that IF provides at the top.

You would have better luck explaining colors to the congenitally blind, than explaining morals to the amoral. Contrary to belief, morality is not intrinsic to humanity.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Gay Man sounds the alarm on evil interest groups coming for children!

It's a small clip, watch till the end... Scary...

https://youtu.be/LXm6LN16VD0?si=9UyAbt0TPs-x1Mq5