Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

No.  But this is the problem w/ the LGBTQ+ movement.  It started w/ demands of decriminalizing homosexuality, which on the surface looked harmless, as long as one was just talking about consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes.  But the problem w/ these movements is that they never stop, & retire when they've achieved their goals: they keep coming back for more.  Then it was gay marriage, then it was gay adoption, then gay affirmative action & so on

So, you feel that the basic human rights available to Heterosexual individuals shouldn't be given to "homosexuals"? Human rights are for everyone, we aren't asking for anything special.

On the LG side of this movement, once the T & Q came in, the ⚣ & ⚢ started to have issues w/ the ⚧️ people.  Once the latter came in, men pretending to be women could go after ⚢, and women pretending to be men could go after ⚣.  Truth is that ⚣⚢ instinctively know what ⚥ know: that ⚧️men are not women and ⚧️women are not men.  As a result, the ⚧️ demands that others in society recognize them the way they wanna be recognized is as unacceptable to ⚣⚢ as they are to ⚥

Maybe try reaching out to some real sources and people to see that your understanding is flawed. Trans men are men, trans women are women. No one pretends to be something they're not. Let's be honest, who would want to subject themselves to such atrocities that are faced by the entire community, willingly? 

Now, in addition to the T & Q, there is the I & A.  The 'A's seem to be normal members of society who just want a separate identity.  While Matt Walsh disagrees w/ it, I don't see a problem, as none of the things that they do seem criminal, the way it is w/ the drag queens & so on

Drag queens/kings are people who express themselves by cross-dressing. I stands for Intersex - which is genetic disorder in most cases, people being born with multiple genitals. A stands for Asexuals who are people who don't always experience a sexual attraction, that's also a spectrum in itself. They don't want a separate identity, only a recognition as one. also, what does "normal member of society" mean? Others are abnormal?

The most recent addition to this alphabet soup LGBTQIA+ is the 2S - 2 spirit, and MAP - Minor Attracted Persons.  2 spirits is just one more wacko trend of some people imagining themselves to have 2 spirits, so not much to say about that, except that it's not another gender.  But the biggest problem is MAP: now something criminal is being blended into this previously wacko movement, which was doing most of its damage to girls & women, in the form of depriving them of their sporting opportunities

2 spirits is not a trend, it is a community like the Hijdas of India, who have been in the native American cultures for millenias. They are well respected and revered from ancient times. 

About Minor Attracted Persons - pedophiilia is a crime because children cannot consent. 

It's high time normal people started isolating and marginalizing this group, before all its activities get normalized

how much more marginalization than is already there? We're in 21st century, 2 decades have passed and you want to live like they did in medieval Europe? even Medieval centuries were a lot more welcoming. 

Wokeism is not a problem, misinformation is.

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 2 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

So, you feel that the basic human rights available to Heterosexual individuals shouldn't be given to "homosexuals"? Human rights are for everyone, we aren't asking for anything special.

smiley12.  Try a different one for size: this argument has been doing the rounds since the 1990s.  I used to be supportive of that, when it simply consisted of:

• My body, my choice
  • What I do in the privacy of my home is none of your business
  • Consenting adults
  • We need to at least allow for civil unions

Like I said on pg 1, it all changed once they started demanding that gay marriage be recognized.  And once that was done, there was no stopping you

If you think we'll buy your claim of wanting "human rights for everyone", I have a bridge in Baltimore to sell you!

Maybe try reaching out to some real sources and people to see that your understanding is flawed. Trans men are men, trans women are women. No one pretends to be something they're not. Let's be honest, who would want to subject themselves to such atrocities that are faced by the entire community, willingly? 

Hmmm, how do I stick to IF rules and tell you that you are lying w/o telling you that you are lying?  Trans men are women, trans women are men.  It's time that these lies by your side stopped: they've done untold damage to thousands of kids over the decades.  This movement incidentally was started by a sexual predator, who somehow avoided any consequences

The atrocities that are happening are primarily on normal, heterosexual women!  In sports, their records are being broken by your so-called "trans-women", and even worse, they are getting injured by these men b'cos physiology of women and "trans-women" are very different.  In the 20th century, women's sports started to give women opportunities in a field they could never win playing alongside men, not b'cos of any misogyny but due to real physiological differences b/w men & women.

But forget sports: men now want to invade women's private spaces by going into their bathrooms, locker rooms & so on.  There have been a lot of rape cases there, b'cos whether you like it or not, they are men!  I live in Loudoun County, Virginia, which has been one of the most high profile battleground in our schools where boys are still getting into girls bathrooms, and our schoolboards are still wrestling w/ this problem b'cos this is still a heavily Democrat county

You think that just by doing some biological surgery & souping someone up w/ hormones, men can become women or women men?  That is determined by one's chromosomes in every cell in the body.  In the body, every cell has 23 chromosomes, of which 2 determine whether one is male - XY or female - XX.  Even if a number of cells in the body are altered from XY to XX, the body itself will continue producing new cells that are still XY, and that also tells the rest of the body how to architect itself.

Drag queens/kings are people who express themselves by cross-dressing. I stands for Intersex - which is genetic disorder in most cases, people being born with multiple genitals. A stands for Asexuals who are people who don't always experience a sexual attraction, that's also a spectrum in itself. They don't want a separate identity, only a recognition as one. also, what does "normal member of society" mean? Others are abnormal?

Drag queens can do what they want, as long as they don't do it in front of minors.  But that's not what happens today: you have them in libraries and public places doing their obscene stuff, and kids tossing money at them, just like in a strip club.

Asexual people are normal people: as it is, sexual attraction decreases after a certain age, and also, certain people may not be interested in sexual or romantic relationship.  That doesn't mean that they have to be recognized as something other than male or female, nor different from heterosexual.  Every heterosexual person doesn't have to be forced into a relationship: everyone has (or should have) free will not to be in one.  These "asexual" people are nothing more than heterosexual people who're simply not interested in sex w/ anyone

2 spirits is not a trend, it is a community like the Hijdas of India, who have been in the native American cultures for millenias. They are well respected and revered from ancient times. 

About Minor Attracted Persons - pedophiilia is a crime because children cannot consent. 

No, 2 spirit are kinda scizophrenic people who think they are 2 people, or have 2 souls  or spirits.  It's nothing like hijdas, who are eunuchs. 

The other thing about these identities is them being fluid: one can be a man one day, a woman the next.  First they went from sex to gender (strictly speaking, gender is just the grammatical expression of sex in a language, and doesn't always make sense: eg in German, Spanish, French,... inanimate objects can be masculine, feminine or neuter), then they went from 2 genders to 3, 4, 5... now it's something like 74?  When people can just arbitarily change their gender on a whim, and what's worse, force other people to recognize it, we're in the twilight zone!

how much more marginalization than is already there? We're in 21st century, 2 decades have passed and you want to live like they did in medieval Europe? even Medieval centuries were a lot more welcoming. 

Wokeism is not a problem, misinformation is.

Wokeism is the product of misinformation!

So 21st century means that kids can simply change their names in school?  That boys can pretend to be girls, & men can pretend to be women?  You're right: medieval centuries were a lot more welcoming than the ghoulish environment you're creating for people today.  There's a reason a lot of people in the West are looking at admiration at countries like Uganda and Russia: at least, there they crack down on this lunacy so hard that nobody thinks of doing it.  What used to be a statistical aberation (<<<<< 1% of society) is suddenly producing 20% kids of all these other "genders"?

Watch the documentary "What is a woman?", which is there free on X and get the real story about this whole movement

Edited by Vr15h - 2 months ago
benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

A pedophile has sexual relationships with children and are sometimes not suffering from pedophilia, it's just a sexual act to them. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

smiley12.  Try a different one for size: this argument has been doing the rounds since the 1990s.  I used to be supportive of that, when it simply consisted of:

• My body, my choice
  • What I do in the privacy of my home is none of your business
  • Consenting adults
  • We need to at least allow for civil unions

Like I said on pg 1, it all changed once they started demanding that gay marriage be recognized.  And once that was done, there was no stopping you

If you think we'll buy your claim of wanting "human rights for everyone", I have a bridge in Baltimore to sell you!

Hmmm, how do I stick to IF rules and tell you that you are lying w/o telling you that you are lying?  Trans men are women, trans women are men.  It's time that these lies by your side stopped: they've done untold damage to thousands of kids over the decades.  This movement incidentally was started by a sexual predator, who somehow avoided any consequences

The atrocities that are happening are primarily on normal, heterosexual women!  In sports, their records are being broken by your so-called "trans-women", and even worse, they are getting injured by these men b'cos physiology of women and "trans-women" are very different.  In the 20th century, women's sports started to give women opportunities in a field they could never win playing alongside men, not b'cos of any misogyny but due to real physiological differences b/w men & women.

But forget sports: men now want to invade women's private spaces by going into their bathrooms, locker rooms & so on.  There have been a lot of rape cases there, b'cos whether you like it or not, they are men!  I live in Loudoun County, Virginia, which has been one of the most high profile battleground in our schools where boys are still getting into girls bathrooms, and our schoolboards are still wrestling w/ this problem b'cos this is still a heavily Democrat county

You think that just by doing some biological surgery & souping someone up w/ hormones, men can become women or women men?  That is determined by one's chromosomes in every cell in the body.  In the body, every cell has 23 chromosomes, of which 2 determine whether one is male - XY or female - XX.  Even if a number of cells in the body are altered from XY to XX, the body itself will continue producing new cells that are still XY, and that also tells the rest of the body how to architect itself.

Drag queens can do what they want, as long as they don't do it in front of minors.  But that's not what happens today: you have them in libraries and public places doing their obscene stuff, and kids tossing money at them, just like in a strip club.

Asexual people are normal people: as it is, sexual attraction decreases after a certain age, and also, certain people may not be interested in sexual or romantic relationship.  That doesn't mean that they have to be recognized as something other than male or female, nor different from heterosexual.  Every heterosexual person doesn't have to be forced into a relationship: everyone has (or should have) free will not to be in one.  These "asexual" people are nothing more than heterosexual people who're simply not interested in sex w/ anyone

No, 2 spirit are kinda scizophrenic people who think they are 2 people, or have 2 souls  or spirits.  It's nothing like hijdas, who are eunuchs. 

The other thing about these identities is them being fluid: one can be a man one day, a woman the next.  First they went from sex to gender (strictly speaking, gender is just the grammatical expression of sex in a language, and doesn't always make sense: eg in German, Spanish, French,... inanimate objects can be masculine, feminine or neuter), then they went from 2 genders to 3, 4, 5... now it's something like 74?  When people can just arbitarily change their gender on a whim, and what's worse, force other people to recognize it, we're in the twilight zone!

Wokeism is the product of misinformation!

So 21st century means that kids can simply change their names in school?  That boys can pretend to be girls, & men can pretend to be women?  You're right: medieval centuries were a lot more welcoming than the ghoulish environment you're creating for people today.  There's a reason a lot of people in the West are looking at admiration at countries like Uganda and Russia: at least, there they crack down on this lunacy so hard that nobody thinks of doing it.  What used to be a statistical aberation (<<<<< 1% of society) is suddenly producing 20% kids of all these other "genders"?

Watch the documentary "What is a woman?", which is there free on X and get the real story about this whole movement

Firstly, thanks for this traumatizing post. I really appreciate your concern for the LGBTQ community that you want them to be treated as ... IDK, sub-humans? 

You feel that it's okay to be killed for not conforming to the cis-het society. I would like to give you a good hug that lets you forget everything that you've been through. Must've been difficult to live with such hatred. 

Who hurt you, sweety? Why do you think it's okay for one person to kill other? If God, the supreme creator made us all, how is it okay for one creation to destroy other? 

You should read some biographies, autobiographies and maybe some letters that will shed light on how wonderful it is to live in fear for every moment of your life. To not be "normal" enough for the society to accept and love you, to be just another human.

You are right, human rights aren't for everyone. So, no one should have them. Let anarchy prevail in society. Let there be "survival of fittest" and chaos. That's the world the cis-het straight, rich, white men want to create. Have fun being the minority when we perish. Because the oppressors will always find someone to oppress. 

You are free to learn something new here : 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5293243

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5329283

Vr15h thumbnail

Any concerns that I have are for individuals, not groups of people.  I don't look at people through sexual lenses like you do, so no, I don't care about LGBTQIA2SMAP+ any more than I care about normal heterosexual people.  No, nobody hurt me, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be concerned about societal trends.  Just like every jihad terror attack that has happened to date hasn't claimed me or anyone close, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't oppose jihad

As far as the learn something new thing goes, the calendar is now littered w/ useless days & months celebrating different things - be it Black history month, Women's awareness, LGBTQ month & so on.  Thoroughly sick of  such useless people who have nothing better to do in life than flaunt their sexuality.  How often do you see normal heterosexuals (not talking about p🤬n artists here) obsess over their sexuality in normal life?  LGBTQIA2S+ people should learn from them, and MAP people should be jailed

Edited by Vr15h - 1 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: benisfroms

A pedophile has sexual relationships with children and are sometimes not suffering from pedophilia, it's just a sexual act to them. 

Doesn't matter: they need to be thrown in jail.  Otherwise, every r🤬pist can use the same reasoning and get a pass

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

People need to debate without crying victim. 

LGBTQ was well intentioned but has turned into unrecognizable movement as we speak. Men literally identify as women and enter their sports, their bathrooms. I don’t feel comfortable for my daughter. 

How are my concerns anti anything? 

Why can’t trans movement activists debate without calling names and without going into hyperbolic rhetoric. 

Also, there are drag queen shows in school. How and why should that be tolerated? 

Be whatever you want to be in your personal space, stop coming after our kids. Is that too much to ask for? 

Mutilating kids without parental consent? 

even gays and lesbians are disassociating themselves from the wacko track trans movement has taken. 

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don’t care whether pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder or a neurological abnormality, pedophiles at a minimum should voluntarily go through a chemical castration, if not a surgical castration, the very first time they fantasize about prepubescent children. If they can’t control their thoughts, they could even kill themselves for all I care. It’s possible they are cognitively impaired; it’s also possible they are faking a disorder to deceive others. The underlying reason doesn’t really matter, the end result is that they are complete degenerates and society is better off without these deviants in its midst.

Absolutely no mollycoddling these psychopaths as some apologists seem to suggest. If they indeed progress from thoughts to actions, and get caught, law should deal with them like it would with any sexually violent predators, with the harshest possible punishment reserved for them.

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The deliberate push for acceptability of deviant sexual practices/orientation in society is disturbing. Consenting adults can do what they want in their private spaces but why is the majority subjected to displays of grooming of helpless innocent kids? After the push for lgbtq, now the push for acceptance for pedophilia. What next? Acceptability for Incest? Where does this end? Is there anything that is off limits? Where are we headed as a society?

The deliberate sexualization of children and breakdown of their innocence is criminal and sickening. Leave the kids alone. 

Edited by Sorrento - 1 months ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Get them registered then book everyone

Edited by Winterberry08 - 1 months ago