Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

It seems celebrity special tandaai still showing effect on Bengali babu ....smiley44smiley44

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

What an episode today! Both Hiba n Krushal were awesome today!! Kudos to both of them. Hiba was too good today. Whatever she could not tell she conveyed the whole thing to Ani is what I felt. But dunno whether our Ani boi got it or not! 

Both of them were top notch today. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Only saving grace in this story is it's Jhanak's wedding and not Anis. If Jhanak gets married she has to leave the Bose house which is not possible. Hence waiting to see what's going to happen? Runak wedding or no wedding?

vimeo thumbnail

I wanted to understand one thing- what did Ani mean in the precap when he asked Jhanak - kya tum iss shadi ko sach mein maanrahi ho? Does he mean the current shaadi or their own shaadi? If it was this current shaadi what did he expect - that jhanak was marrying just for the sake of it and doing it so that she can go back to Kashmir and there she cud go and marry Rahul? What did he really mean?

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

What an episode today! Both Hiba n Krushal were awesome today!! Kudos to both of them. Hiba was too good today. Whatever she could not tell she conveyed the whole thing to Ani is what I felt. But dunno whether our Ani boi got it or not! 

Both of them were top notch today. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Only saving grace in this story is it's Jhanak's wedding and not Anis. If Jhanak gets married she has to leave the Bose house which is not possible. Hence waiting to see what's going to happen? Runak wedding or no wedding?

Yesss.both are too good.

Just these two together doing Magic...they don't need lengthy dialogues...

MMR2810 thumbnail

I wanted to understand one thing- what did Ani mean in the precap when he asked Jhanak - kya tum iss shadi ko sach mein maanrahi ho? Does he mean the current shaadi or their own shaadi? If it was this current shaadi what did he expect - that jhanak was marrying just for the sake of it and doing it so that she can go back to Kashmir and there she cud go and marry Rahul? What did he really mean?

@bold now this question is like " Why kattappa killed Bahubali".  

We need to wait for tomorrow's episode.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I felt it was their own, since Chotton talked about their marriage in yesterady's epi. 

vimeo thumbnail

I really wish Ani meant his own wedding bcoz that wud atleast trigger some action from his end. Otherwise looking at the Ani we had today he seemed to have resigned to the fact the at Jhanak is going to go n he has no say in it. If Jhanak gives him some indication abt how she feels then at least then Ani wud move the heaven and earth to keep Jhanak.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I felt it was their own, since Chotton talked about their marriage in yesterady's epi. 

I don’t know which shaadi he is mentioning. I believe there is more this scene and what has been shown in the precap is edited part. Also I do have a feeling, the scene which happens before the mandap might give a misunderstanding to each other that the other person has moved on or doesn’t bother much. May be that is why Ani is having a stoic expression in the promo and Janak is also kind of angry. This is my assumption.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Hey Shreya! 

Do you know why there is sudden change in UI for the forum threads? My member page still looks the same as yesterday. Also is there a option to opt for the old forum UI over the new one? 

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Hey Shreya! 

Do you know why there is sudden change in UI for the forum threads? My member page still looks the same as yesterday. Also is there a option to opt for the old forum UI over the new one? 

This is a new change Vijay has made. You can ask him if there's an option to switch back to old UI as this is all in his hands.