Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

SLB's own family and Shekhar's family seems like the weakest in the cast. Maybe a phone call from Zoya and a chat about the demerits of nepotism was needed (but I know thiss project too was during the same time or even before Archies)

Why do I feel like you were calling out to me with this sentence ? smiley42

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

I'm obsessed with this trailer. I keep coming back to watch it. The way Bhansali showcases his heroines, it's absolutely mesmerizing. It also makes me realize that without Bhansali in Deepika's filmography, she's just another Sonam or Anushka at best.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I'm obsessed with this trailer. I keep coming back to watch it. The way Bhansali showcases his heroines, it's absolutely mesmerizing. It also makes me realize that without Bhansali in Deepika's filmography, she's just another Sonam or Anushka at best.

she has oso, Chennai express, cocktail, piku etc except for ram Leela slb was panauti for deepika

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SLB played a raw deal with Deepika in both Baji and Padma 

In Bajirao Priyanka had the maximum sympathy and most important female role whereas Deepika was portrayed as a home wrecker with grey shades. Her role can be called a negative villainous role. She only opened her eyes wide with brown contact lens and only one robotic expression throughout the film. 

Her worse was probably Padmaavat where Ranveer took all the attention from her. 

Her only saving grace was Ghoomar song. Here again she opened her eyes wide with robotic expression. She was looking downward and shedding tears for no reason.

and beauty? Even a Deepika's hardcore fan will agree that she didn't look someone whose beauty was the reason to wage a war. 

This type of divine goddess type beauty can only be done perfectly by only two persons in bollywood 

1. Madhubala 

2. Aishwarya Rai.

These two beauties of different generation were most suitable for Padmavati role. 

Bhansali could have done this film with Aishwarya Rai if he wanted it to look convincing.

That is why despite Deepika played titular role all attention was towards Khilji played by Ranveer.

She infact looked very dull infront of Aditi Rao Haidari. I felt Aditi should have done Padmavati role.

Anyways, Bhansali knows it well that he doesn't have any skill outside of aesthetic aspect. His only concern is how to make beautiful sets. His world has no natural lighting. Even in day light he lights candle and bulb to make his sets beautiful.

This guy glorifies women oppression and prostitution in 90% of his films. He should be banned from making any more film on prostitution, his favorite topic.

Edited by Mugda - 26 days ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I don't want to be that one, but I feel Richa has lesser screen time (maybe she dies) Aditi sure shot dies (in freedom fight sturggle)

From the teaser I thought Richa is like Gangu who fights for the rights of the women in Heeramandi, idk why, but it doesn't seem like that

Knowing SLB they probably all will die except his niece and it'll be shown as her narrating the story to her grandkids or something. smiley37

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

The character introduction videos are out and I legit faceplmed while watching Zulfikar's video. Itni acchi dialogue delivery, tauba!

Wasnt Taha a good actor, why does he sound so bd and don't get me started on Adhyan😭 I know they are small clips, but I am just so excited for Lajjo, Bibajaan and Mallika, and not the men, even though they have interesting stories, say something about the acting.

Also, did they just give random words for Alamzeb,except for iss nacheez ko, baaki sab bouncer Gaya, and I may not understand Urdu, but context mein dialogue samjhati hoon

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 days ago

Sonakshi such a good actor when she wants to be and when the director is solid..she is truly shining here..Aaj kal ki nepos se buhat ziada talented hai Sonakshi but she just couldn't sustain herself after her decline in 2014..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

That is not true. I never liked her in SLB films. According to me she was her best in films like Cocktail, YJHD, Piku, Chennai Express, etc which were all big hits as well. I liked her in her debut too. She was also good in Jawan and Tamasha. 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looks grand. I am interested.