Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Adhyayan is also in the movie, imagine the ruckus 💀

Now Aal Izzz Well

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352559

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Not feeling this. Bhansali has lost his taste (around the same time he lost Aish and Deepika). Visuals are the only thing he can do now and even those feel so generic and just hollow copies of his previous films. I'm expecting a flop.

Originally posted by: Mugda

This series was supposed to be a film which Bhansali planned with 

Madhuri Dixit as Mallika Jaan, 

Aishwarya Rai as Faridaan, 

Deepika Padukone as Aditi Rao's role

Sonam Kapoor as Madhuri's daughter role.

Huma Quresi as Richa Chadda's role.

Don't know who was supposed to play Sanjeeda's role.

Pakistani actor Imran Abbas was supposed to play Shekhar Suman's son role.

This was a female casting coup of sort film originally planned before Bhansali announced Inshallah with Salman & Alia.

This sounded much better. Audience interest would have been higher especially to see Bhansali's famous heroines all together in one film.

And I see a certain Rani fan is salty that even in this multicast ensemble, she couldn't score a role. No one gives her any films now besides her husband, probably out of guilt for all the time he spends with Vaani Kapoor.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Not feeling this. Bhansali has lost his taste (around the same time he lost Aish and Deepika). Visuals are the only thing he can do now and even those feel so generic and just hollow copies of his previous films. I'm expecting a flop.

agreed

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Richa, Sonakshi, and Manisha stole the show here. Nice to see Farida.

What was SLB thinking in casting Shekhar and his son in such important roles? I almost burst out laughing at that dialogue about sone ki juti when Adhyayan uttered it.

Fardeen doesn't get much screen presence in the trailer, but given the rumours that he's playing the main antagonist maybe that's on purpose.

SLB's niece was forgettable. The weakest link.

That background score is awesome. While the trailer is so-so, the music is outstanding so far.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Richa, Sonakshi, and Manisha stole the show here. Nice to see Farida.

What was SLB thinking in casting Shekhar and his son in such important roles? I almost burst out laughing at that dialogue about sone ki juti when Adhyayan uttered it.

Fardeen doesn't get much screen presence in the trailer, but given the rumours that he's playing the main antagonist maybe that's on purpose.

SLB's niece was forgettable. The weakest link.

That background score is awesome. While the trailer is so-so, the music is outstanding so far.

SLB's own family and Shekhar's family seems like the weakest in the cast. Maybe a phone call from Zoya and a chat about the demerits of nepotism was needed (but I know thiss project too was during the same time or even before Archies)

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I love Sonakshi, SO I'm In 

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

SLB's own family and Shekhar's family seems like the weakest in the cast. Maybe a phone call from Zoya and a chat about the demerits of nepotism was needed (but I know thiss project too was during the same time or even before Archies)

I feel like the audience will get their point across themselves. The Archies' producers released that movie online only because they obviously thought it would reach the youngsters and gain popularity. Instead it was probably about as bad as The Lady Killer with even more trolling. This is being released as a webseries probably because SLB wanted to give his niece ample screenspace to prove her acting mettle and instead it'll lead to Richa, Sona, and Manisha walking away with all the praise (and maybe Fardeen).

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I feel like the audience will get their point across themselves. The Archies' producers released that movie online only because they obviously thought it would reach the youngsters and gain popularity. Instead it was probably about as bad as The Lady Killer with even more trolling. This is being released as a webseries probably because SLB wanted to give his niece ample screenspace to prove her acting mettle and instead it'll lead to Richa, Sona, and Manisha walking away with all the praise (and maybe Fardeen).

I don't want to be that one, but I feel Richa has lesser screen time (maybe she dies) Aditi sure shot dies (in freedom fight sturggle)

From the teaser I thought Richa is like Gangu who fights for the rights of the women in Heeramandi, idk why, but it doesn't seem like that

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I thought Aditi Rao Hyadari left quite an impression too in the trailer. She looks breath taking. Def watching! smiley41