Criticism to Sharmin in HeeraMandi turning into online Bullying?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

This interview was before the HeeraMandi series released smiley3

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6vSp8rIZ1y/?igsh=c3ZtMnpwdXJ4c2s0

Edited by Bekind - 26 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She seems very hurt. If she wants to stay in Bollywood she should seriously consider professional acting classes. Bollywood is for thick skin who is willing to take criticism andImprove themselves. People criticized Srk Aamir and Salman recently too. Yes it hurt but one should not take it to the heart.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was before the release of the show?  Yet she’s talking about criticism and not letting it affect her and whatnot.  Did they show the series to a test audience at some point?  Because she sounded like she was expecting criticism and even trolling.  Either that or she was speaking of experiences with past work.  

I'm sorry for judging her. She can't seem to move her facial muscles in real life too. I think that's a genuine physical problem....

Sorry for hurting your feelings dear 🙏smiley31

I would love to see u as a robot in tbmauj sequel smiley27

Edited by NathuPaapi - 26 days ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She should hire Alia PR

After all she was below average performer in student of the year and now has turned into bollywoods Meryl streep per Alia’s PR

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

She should hire Alia PR

After all she was below average performer in student of the year and now has turned into bollywoods Meryl streep per Alia’s PR

I do think her PR is in works, people suddenly are like oh, this is her first show, cut her some slack, her story with Taha was the best part (it wasn't, it's ghisa peeta SLB's lovers from enemy family trope) and her voice is great.

Even Shruti, the actress playing Saima spoke about how she was feeling depressed with all the -ve reviews within 3 days and then there were articles and stuff (though this may just be the "news" articles picking up anything related to heeramandi because of the hype)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

There is only one way to deal with negativity: to not let it enter into your system...concentrate on what is positive and don't stop to learn while being honest to yourself (which means: at least not lying to oneself which - basically - makes the most dammage).

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

"My sister happened to be an AD on the setsmiley4"

She should visit IF and see how actors get bashed here, maybe she will feel bettersmiley36

Urvashi Rautela jaise 'first actress to get trolled' likh lo insta bio pe.

On a serious note, give it some time. Abhi Suhana, Sara, Ananya, Jhanvi me se kisi ki movie aati hi hogi. Trolls will move on.

Edited by Daebak - 26 days ago

It happens on show business u got to be thick skinned 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

"my biggest support system is my sister who HAPPENED to be a AD on the same show"

This girl is soo out of touch smiley37