Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Hello all!!! Just saw the trailer of Sayli's new show ..pukaar! looks interesting!! ..

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: vdna

Hello all!!! Just saw the trailer of Sayli's new show ..pukaar! looks interesting!! ..

Hi 

yes look interesting let’s see 👍👍

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: vdna

Hey folks how's everyone doing? ..Miss chatting here. The new replacement show doesn't seem to be getting any great TRP either. In fact lesser than BKAS ..still so mad that they axed it ..else would have been so much fun to see Holi celebration with KuVan!!! ..Could have made for some really hot romance that we didn't get much of!

hi there!

Miss watching BKAS and discussing here too. I have been looking at trps every Thursday even though I don’t follow the replacement show whose promo , characters and actors didn’t really inspire giving it a try and as you pointed the show doesn’t doing anything different in terms of trps. Basically it just transferred BKAS audience. I do watch VMs and clips of BKAS every once in a while to refresh. Btw I saw Sayli’s new show promo pukar and may give it a try. I ‘m happy for her that she is bagging one show after another as a lead in this competitive space.