Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Yes totally agree with all your points - Certain plots were meaningless and took away KuVan time. I guess the writers had some outlines on how to branch of the story before knowing it would be axed and so went with it so as to not have to rework things. It would have surely been nice if the reworked the plots so as to give more KuVan time - particularly the pregnancy reveal - I also had it in my mind that it would have been cool if Kunal saw V faint (kind of like circling back to the beginning of the story where she fainted after meeting that creepy guy and Kunal caught her) and then he took her to the hospital and they found out together! The rest of the family needn't have know until the very end!

They wanted to show Vandu's "need for money" as motivation to work which also was lame - but whatever.

The one thing I did like is Kunal reconciling with V before knowing the truth about his dad - which is why they probably didn't have him witness his dad shoving Tara ..because then it would appear that his love for V returned because of his realization of his dad's true colors - but his love manifested despite what V said about his dad - so that was good ..I think that's why they even showed the Kunal-Kuldeep hug.

As for Mrunal - I think it would have been good if she realized that Bobby loved her and she loved him back - Her meeting with Vaibhav with the jewels could have been to frame him ..Bobby could have arrived with the cops there and had him get arrested - that would have been a better redemption for Mrunal.

Oh well - it is what it is ..but there's no denying the magic Kunal and Vandana created. I wish they had a lot more scenes together and began their romance a lot earlier - at least sexual tension from the beginning would have been good - that would have done wonders for the show! It's hard to fall in love with both leads at first sight - that's what happened to me with KuVan ..I rarely feel that vibe ..for eg. I can't see myself watching the replacement ..the leads are not working for me! ..Hope Mohit and Sayli pair together again ..or do some music vids at the very least.

Originally posted by: sas79

While the ending was great, I did have a few bones to pick with tye CVs of the show.

1. Why did Vijay need to get sick? Like could you have just shown Vandu go out to get work and get harassed?

2. What was need for Mrunal's miscarriage? Made no impact to the story.

3. And why did Kunal meet with those college friends?

A better ending for me would have been after Mrunal and Bobby's haldi, Kunal just comforted Vandu about not be able to become a mom and made that a romantic and sweet moment for them. Miscarriage didn't even need to be shown. And the next day, Vandu could have just received Vedika's call and left their business meeting early to find Vaani. What was the point of adding those college friends? I think after the KuVan fight, Vijay getting sick was a useless plot. Instead, Vandu should have started looking for a job and gotten a recommendation from a friend for a producer and if they still wanted to show Kunal’s full form, then same thing could have happened with the producer where Kuldeep hears from Hemant that Vandu is meeting a new producer so he makes sure that Kunal runs into Vandu there to show that she's willing to meet with creepy producers to further her career. And ofc Kunal doesn't believe it and beats the crap of the producer and defends Vandu. Instead of helping with Vijay's treatment, I think it would have more sense for Kunal to help her with her music career at that point by introducing her to good music producer via Rohan. And then we could have seen a few jealous Kunal scenes and wrap up of the music career track. Kunal's new music label could havs just featured Vijay and Vaani or Kuldeep could have been arrested and Kunal could have taken over Kanank Records. Also, beating Vaibhav was satisfying to watch but again useless.

I think it would have made more sense for Vandu to have fainted and Kunal to have taken her to the hospital so they can find out together that she's going to be a mom and had a private emotional moment. The Dr could have just said that your medical history doesn't indicate any issues so your ex husband probably lied to you and wrapped it up there. That way we could have gotten more of a reaction from Kunal that he's going be a Dad for the second time.

Kidney surgery was whatever but at least they should have shown Tara getting hurt or something due to Kuldeep and Kunal seeing it. And in the hospital, Kunal could have confronted Kuldeep for hurting his mom and daughter.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree.

While I adored the serial because of the leads, the few modern twists, and refreshing romantic scenes, often times the goal for tracks were unclear to me as a viewer. Some tracks didn’t seem to serve a purpose and push the story along.

With Mrunal having a miscarriage and still remaining in the house, I thought sure the story was leading to show her attempt to harm Vandu and her unborn child due to jealousy but that didn’t happen. And the reason for it not happening could have been due to limited time but you’re right… the miscarriage served no purpose only that it created a dramatic epi and provided a spotlight on Sayli’s acting. Honestly, Mrunal’s character wasn’t relevant after the miscarriage. I felt the Vaibhav and Mrunal track could have wrapped up a long time ago. That Vaibhav and Mrunal scene could have been eliminated and viewers could have had 5 minutes of KuVan.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

💯 to everything you said.

@bold IMO KuVan was the best jodi to grace screens in the last few years. Im sorry to say this but, a lot of FL and ML couples on ITV are lame and are given more praise then should be allowed. The reason for it is strange to me especially when those serials lacks romance and instead focuses on unnecessary drama. There is rarely if any real romance scenes, sexual tension, and connection shown but they still receive praise from viewers.

I’m not sure if Sayli+Mohit will ever get the recognition and applause they deserve as KuVan due to BKAS being a short-lived serial, but these two really brought something new to ITV with their chemistry. But they were obviously underrated. And the storyline didn’t serve them properly.

I feel the same about the replacement show… the FL and ML don’t seem to have on-screen chemistry at first glance. They seem a little disconnected to me and not a perfect pairing. I don’t plan to watch it.

Originally posted by: vdna

Yes totally agree with all your points - Certain plots were meaningless and took away KuVan time. I guess the writers had some outlines on how to branch of the story before knowing it would be axed and so went with it so as to not have to rework things. It would have surely been nice if the reworked the plots so as to give more KuVan time - particularly the pregnancy reveal - I also had it in my mind that it would have been cool if Kunal saw V faint (kind of like circling back to the beginning of the story where she fainted after meeting that creepy guy and Kunal caught her) and then he took her to the hospital and they found out together! The rest of the family needn't have know until the very end!

They wanted to show Vandu's "need for money" as motivation to work which also was lame - but whatever.

The one thing I did like is Kunal reconciling with V before knowing the truth about his dad - which is why they probably didn't have him witness his dad shoving Tara ..because then it would appear that his love for V returned because of his realization of his dad's true colors - but his love manifested despite what V said about his dad - so that was good ..I think that's why they even showed the Kunal-Kuldeep hug.

As for Mrunal - I think it would have been good if she realized that Bobby loved her and she loved him back - Her meeting with Vaibhav with the jewels could have been to frame him ..Bobby could have arrived with the cops there and had him get arrested - that would have been a better redemption for Mrunal.

Oh well - it is what it is ..but there's no denying the magic Kunal and Vandana created. I wish they had a lot more scenes together and began their romance a lot earlier - at least sexual tension from the beginning would have been good - that would have done wonders for the show! It's hard to fall in love with both leads at first sight - that's what happened to me with KuVan ..I rarely feel that vibe ..for eg. I can't see myself watching the replacement ..the leads are not working for me! ..Hope Mohit and Sayli pair together again ..or do some music vids at the very least.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today No BKAS 💔😭😔🤧

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vish86

Today No BKAS 💔😭😔🤧

I'm going to re-watch BKAS from the first epi smiley31

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

I'm going to re-watch BKAS from the first epi smiley31

Me too 🙌🙌

vish86 thumbnail

IG account of BKAS turning out for new show @ 9 pm

People are so forward don’t know how they ages they are mind set so easily and all the pages are following that BKAS fans not new show if they want they should create a new pages and upload it BKAS pages must be kept as memories 💔😔

Feeling of loss is worst part of life 🤧

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

me too..

Aishwarrior thumbnail

I agree. I’m not sure why the IG BKAS page has suddenly turned into the new page for the replacement show. They seem to be doing a lot of promoting for it as well👀. Maybe they were paid to use BKAS fans to gain viewership for new show😂. If that’s the creator’s intent then they should really change the page name because they have already changed the description and profile image. Maybe profile name change will take a day or two to update. Fans are not loyal like us. They just want page likes and follows from the actors.

They should have created a new page.

I unfollowed. I’m not a fan of new serial and don’t want it in my feed.

Originally posted by: vish86

IG account of BKAS turning out for new show @ 9 pm

People are so forward don’t know how they ages they are mind set so easily and all the pages are following that BKAS fans not new show if they want they should create a new pages and upload it BKAS pages must be kept as memories 💔😔

Feeling of loss is worst part of life 🤧

Ronniev16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey.. How is everyone doing?

So it's over.. Was watching the last episode just now. Disappointed tbh, the last few mins were wasted on that silly pair.

Anyways hoping we see them together though I don't hold any hopes. But still thank them for a fine show, at least a major portions of it were very nice. The show really had some great senior actors too.

And thanks to the members here, all have been so welcoming towards a newbie like me. Some great stories shared, some very funny too.

The news of show going off air was pretty sad ngl. I really had a bad day that day but tbh I have somewhat understood by now. Like in life, the actors will move on, so should we