Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

[Post Removed]

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Rani was her friend. What kind of friend doesn't tell their friend that they got replaced?

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

She feels Rani should have told her she got replaced in Chalte Chalte.

She feels Preity did the right thing about the Veer Zaara replacement.

Blah Blah Blah

If I was Rani or Preity, I would say to bad lady.  You screwed yourself! smiley37

Why is Aishwarya Rai so entitled?

Weird smiley5

Did Aishwarya Rai apologize to Mahima Chaudhry for stealing Taal? No

Did Aishwarya Rai apologize to Priya Gill for stealing Josh? No

Did Aishwarya Rai apologize to Nandita Das for stealing Chokher Bali? No

Did she ask permission from these actresses before she took over their roles? No

Does she and her PR talk about the roles she has stolen from other actresses. No

But she has been criticizing Rani for 20+ years for Chalte Chalte. She expects apology from Rani and Shah Rukh but doesn't even talk about what how she destroyed opportunities for other actresses.

ex-Miss World has a very strong entitlement and victim mentality. 

uwishuwereme thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

the only person acting entitled here is you lol it's so funny to me that yall are blaming the victim of physical abuse. how chronically online can you be? all of you are acting like those indian aunties gossiping at parties (you prob are those)

also to all those fans of Rani, how can you be fans after watching the video of her with deepika and anushka arguing that men should not change but woman should to avoid abuse and rape?

makes sense to me why yall blame aishwarya for salman's behaviour if your idol is like this.

also, to the person who said rani is remembered more for her roles, there's 76 million results when you search for aish and theres 13 million when you search for rani. you can tell me who's more popular. also all over the world, people only remember aish when people talk about indians. not rani not deepika. maybe priyanka.

so pls get out of your delusions. aishwarya is much more successful than you'll ever be or your fav rani will be. 

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: uwishuwereme

the only person acting entitled here is you lol it's so funny to me that yall are blaming the victim of physical abuse. how chronically online can you be? all of you are acting like those indian aunties gossiping at parties (you prob are those)

also to all those fans of Rani, how can you be fans after watching the video of her with deepika and anushka arguing that men should not change but woman should to avoid abuse and rape?

makes sense to me why yall blame aishwarya for salman's behaviour if your idol is like this.

also, to the person who said rani is remembered more for her roles, there's 76 million results when you search for aish and theres 13 million when you search for rani. you can tell me who's more popular. also all over the world, people only remember aish when people talk about indians. not rani not deepika. maybe priyanka.

so pls get out of your delusions. aishwarya is much more successful than you'll ever be or your fav rani will be. 

Newbie.... welcome!

The "Bechaari Aishwarya is a victim in every situation, so please don't blame her for anything" crew from the gossip subreddit run by her PR is here. That subreddit is where people gossip like aunties gossiping at parties. 

Aishwarya is not the victim of any abuse. No one has abused her. She just has a habit of blaming others (her boyfriends, her fellow actors and actresses, her in-laws) for everything while claiming victim-hood and saint-hood. 

Not sure where you saw 76 million results for your 'forever victim', but the results from Google search show Aishwarya's popularity much lower than Rani and significantly lower than Katrina. That's pretty low for someone who claims to be Global Icon, Face of Indian Cinema to the World, The Most Beautiful Woman in the World, Pride of India, India and Bollywood's Global Ambassador!

Aishwarya: 18,200,000 (Eighteen million two hundred thousand)

Rani: 31,700,000 (Thirty-one million seven hundred thousand)

Katrina: 140,000,000 (One hundred forty million)

You asked why people are fans of Rani and gave an example of an interview. How can you be fans of Aish after knowing about her controversial past? She's famous for using men for her career and then discarding them by blaming them. 

Not sure who told you that people all over the world remember only Aishwarya when they talk about India. India is known for it's ancient and rich culture, food, dances, languages, songs, temples, colorful outfits. If you're talking about movie stars....no one knows Aishwarya where I live in North America. Amitabh Bachchan, Frieda Pinto, Priyanka Chopra, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Hrithik, and Kareena are really popular among non-Indian fans of Bollywood. 

You should also get out of your delusions. Aishwarya's success doesn't do you any favor either. She doesn't even pay taxes to the country she claims to represent on the global stage. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

how do you KNOW what she FELT 

Zilan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 6 days ago

TM your majority topics are on aish. Is this some sort of scheme of negative pr? 🤔🤫