Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

same here i stopped watching itv long time back. And rarely watch any show seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚ i watch it based on promo. Since yrkkh gen 3 promo i saw during covid time just thought of giving it  a try. Now i have enough trauma to not to watch any sp shows seriously. I watch clips on social media as that's the only source of entertainment ๐Ÿ˜„

I started with chand jalne laga which went offair due to channel and ph fight. So now waiting fot n7 to troll ๐Ÿ˜‚ untill then yrkkh is my source of entertainment as more than the show the sm is funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

The chances are I wonโ€™t know any old sp shows, as I used to avoid the channel after kyunki days, which is once again thanks to my mom!smiley37

I only used to watch star one shows & some Sony tv dramas, they were the best! Not from start to finish! I was a really little kid back then, whose power didnโ€™t work in power struggle to grab remote control!smiley17

In Covid I watched so many k, c,j & all kinds of dramas that I landed here today!smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

The chances are I wonโ€™t know any old sp shows, as I used to avoid the channel after kyunki days, which is once again thanks to my mom!smiley37

I only used to watch star one shows & some Sony tv dramas, they were the best! Not from start to finish! I was a really little kid back then, whose power didnโ€™t work in power struggle to grab remote control!smiley17

In Covid I watched so many k, c,j & all kinds of dramas that I landed here today!smiley36

i used to watch kdramas and cdramas but i kind of do multitasking so hard to follow subtitles smiley36 i started learning chinese and korean but had to give up on that due to other things. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

After long time i watched love between fairy and devil which devil which i really liked as it had a great graphics. 

Yeah even my mom switched to sony now. She gave up on all sp shows including anupama. She has started watching shows like pushpa impossible, vanshaj, faltu, ek hazafon main meri behna hai ๐Ÿคฃ she has gone back to old and sane itv shows ๐Ÿคญ

WildestDreams thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

New thread is here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352032

topic closed
Regards