Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

so true, I started watching Jhank God it is so toxic like damm but trp keeps coming. 

But in rishta people will not accept much toxicity and anupam is not toxic at all still at no1

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Just want to say kudos to all of you for having enough patience to watch same script everywhere still you guys never get bored smiley36 i wish old sp comes back with it's glorious shows. And throw these garbage shows into dustbin smiley41

These shows had good osts smiley42

https://youtu.be/ehAxXH6VPBU?si=IG30XKNIjjhRtSVP

https://youtu.be/V8vUyOvOgi4?si=xjvHnyyA2PPT1Pr2

https://youtu.be/PX5GHuSR_U0?si=bBT-btII-Or0gg3M

I stopped watching ITV shows for a long time, just know the general setting of current shows bcz of my mom! smiley17 I don’t even know the names of the shows you have mentioned! smiley36

It’s just that I am free these days & I don’t know why instead of watching kdrama, cdrama, jdrama, or even Turkish or any other drama, I chose ITV after years! 🤦‍♀️

So it’s still a little fresh for me!smiley17But knowing general plots of the shows means I know approximately what is going to happen next!smiley39Very soon novelty is going to wear off, if they don’t show anything different. & I will stop watching ITV for years once again! & will say bye bye to IF as well! smiley37

Moreover it doesn’t help that these shows are copying regional shows now a days! So that makes it even more predictable! smiley36

Edited by sandhir.candy - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

I stopped watching ITV shows for a long time, just know the general setting of current shows bcz of my mom! smiley17 I don’t even know the names of the shows you have mentioned! smiley36

It’s just that I am free these days & I don’t know why instead of watching kdrama, cdrama, jdrama, or even Turkish or any other drama, I chose ITV after years! 🤦‍♀️

So it’s still a little fresh for me!smiley17But knowing general plots of the shows means I know approximately what is going to happen next!smiley39Very soon novelty is going to wear off, if they don’t show anything different. & I will stop watching ITV for years once again! & will say bye bye to IF as well! smiley37

Moreover it doesn’t help that these shows are copying regional shows now a days! So that makes it even more predictable! smiley36

same here i stopped watching itv long time back. And rarely watch any show seriously 😂 i watch it based on promo. Since yrkkh gen 3 promo i saw during covid time just thought of giving it  a try. Now i have enough trauma to not to watch any sp shows seriously. I watch clips on social media as that's the only source of entertainment 😄

I started with chand jalne laga which went offair due to channel and ph fight. So now waiting fot n7 to troll 😂 untill then yrkkh is my source of entertainment as more than the show the sm is funny 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Did you finish watching Geet? I am thinking to watch Rohit’s show Dhadkhan. Heard it’s very good and the episodes are all available on YouTube. 

i watched some epis in between of geet recentlysmiley36 how many episodes dhadkan has?

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i watched some epis in between of geet recentlysmiley36 how many episodes dhadkan has?

Geet is a beautiful show. Dhadkan has 75 episodes so short and to the point it seems. Each episode is 40 mins though 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

Geet is a beautiful show. Dhadkan has 75 episodes so short and to the point it seems. Each episode is 40 mins though 

i will see if i can watch smiley1

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

lol just came across this. Seems like Shahi finds almost everyone unprofessional. But if he started to work with her and now loves her as a performer, then who knows may be years in the future he will be fine working with Shahzada too https://x.com/archivascazel/status/1774399653909516748?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ https://x.com/gorgeouszz_/status/1774463081642447357?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

But in rishta people will not accept much toxicity and anupam is not toxic at all still at no1

What? You don’t find Anupama toxic? smiley3

Good for you! It was good in the beginning but I would even avoid the promos of that show nowadays!

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

What? You don’t find Anupama toxic? smiley3

Good for you! It was good in the beginning but I would even avoid the promos of that show nowadays!

It is toxic but not at other level show as here it shows independent women journey USS hisab shi tha starting mein 

And now I don't even watch it

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago