Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think I probably didn’t express myself quite right ..what I meant was Garvita is playing Ruhi very differently from what she was ..I mean we had to make our assumptions earlier with Ruhi ..I feel Garvita has taken her cue from little Ruhi maybe ..and completely rejected Pratiksha’s interpretation if there was one ….given the things the character has done, one ought not to feel sorry for her in the least ..but the way Garvita is playing her I am wondering if the writers are planning to go a different route !

Prateeksha has no interpretation to be honest, and the character Rooh-i is such, whoever plays it, she still remains unpalatable.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

How will Armaan tell his mom .. that pls change my wife’s outfit .. won’t this be awkward .. if he is not present .. then alag  baat hai 
It’s a different day today 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think I probably didn’t express myself quite right ..what I meant was Garvita is playing Ruhi very differently from what she was ..I mean we had to make our assumptions earlier with Ruhi ..I feel Garvita has taken her cue from little Ruhi maybe ..and completely rejected Pratiksha’s interpretation if there was one ….given the things the character has done, one ought not to feel sorry for her in the least ..but the way Garvita is playing her I am wondering if the writers are planning to go a different route !

Yo, that shit's hella surprising! From old Armaan and Ruhi eyelocking to this new Armaan straight-up ignoring Ruhi's existence? How the hell did that change so quick? Now Ruhi looks like some spoiled sibling desperate for Armaan's attention. Like, before they shove that EMA couple jeth bhabhi cringe on audience, and now even Ruhi free Precap too. But, I ain't buying it. I bet the makers got some big-plan. Maybe in the future, Ruhi gonna pull some stunt to get Armaan's attention again 🤷‍♀️

I just uncovered something... In S2 Kartik's sister Keerti was once married to an abusive guy called Aditya, and today I came to know his name is Aditya Bansal.

And this phuphu is also Sanjay Bansal. Dur ka rishtedaar hai ki genetics me abuse leke gum raha hai.

Uss time pe Goenkas ne to jo utari thi aarti Aditya ki, because of "Kaira", iss baar ka kya "Abhimaan" karenge??

Sanjay deserves a round horse kick from Kaveri. Kab pura hoga mera khayali pulaosmiley42

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Anu234

I want wanna see how will this kv say to ruhi don't go near ab and vice versa when she knows they are sisters.

Dadisa is a crazy, she probably will pretend she didn't

say anything wrong at the time. I'm not even sure if it'll 

would make difference with her proud attitude and ego 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

say anything wrong at the time. I'm even sure make a 

difference with her proud attitude and ego 

She might pretend maine toh kuch kha hi nhi achank se she will be starting to accept abhira just because of the khandan and stuffs sucha hypocrite woman.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Sup Homie GIF - Sup Homie Whats Up GIFs

This is what Abhira was saying not saanp smiley37smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sa7861

rohit is actually gradually getting better with the character. the amount of times i've heard kadhus/kadhusmaan since he's come in makes me think this is how they want to showcase armaan. he's more of a fighter than crier. i am liking it. he still has a lot to learn but i feel like overtime he will have it down.

AS USUSAL sam was/is absolutely AMAZING as abhira! from the mannerisms to emoting, she is definitely one the best actors i've seen. can't believe this is her second acting gig! one of the main reasons why i watch this show! now the only thing is why in the world did they make her hair longer?! i personally am not liking how it looks on her, at least straight. they need to style it better or go back to her original hair. i think i saw in sam's insta story today that they at least curled it so it looks slightly better, but her shorter hair made her look cuter and bubblier. i don't know. maybe i'm just overthinking it.

You're not over thinking it at all, they need to get those 

heavy extension out of her hair. I like her hair length if for 

special occasion they want to add it fine but for everyday look

nope. Enough with the salwar, mix it up with some nice 

western clothes not just when she's going to work. The girl 

is young keep that way.  

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Accha tell me both abhira n Ruhi fell down in the puddle with holi and  color .. they must be wet 
And they both wake up with a hangover in different clothes I am quite sure .. Ruhi ki old grand parents must have helped her to go to the bedroom and change ..but Abhira ko kisne change karwaya … obviously Armaan must have picked her up and taken her to the bedroom but he can hardly tell any of his female relatives to help Abhira change her attire .. Ruhi ka toh khud hangover tha .. warna .. woh kud padti Thi … 

I was thinking the same thing smiley37smiley37smiley37

Maybe vidya or chachi smiley36

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

say anything wrong at the time. I'm not even sure if it'll 

would make difference with her proud attitude and ego 

I know this is wrong but Dadisa seems like she is compensating the absence of Dadaji by mollycoddling phupasa 😑

But now she is so against abhira for distrusting her only, she was half way in acceptance so unlike her and then when the case happened. Dekho Kaveri you were always right why did you bend for this girl and nateeja dekho vibes. Hota hai!