Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Yaar yeh log triangle kyu nahi banate wapas. 

Angad sahiba seerat

Garry Keerat veer. 

and veer and seerat will be smiley43 partners. Matlab the way veer looked at Seerat today and Seerat is also pyaasi toh thoda smiley43

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

ha πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I am against Separation, as of now they have never talked all they do I a fight taunt. Let see. Iam up for anything. 

I guess how they tackle is something episodes mei hi pata chalega. 

I am Hansraj. Jo side mei baithke maza dekhta hai and khana khata hai smiley36

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Angad sahiba seerat

Garry Keerat veer. 

and veer and seerat will be smiley43 partners. Matlab the way veer looked at Seerat today and Seerat is also pyaasi toh thoda smiley43

today and yesterday her walk smiley37smiley37smiley37render please no Angad / sahiba/ Seerat enough of that crap,  Looking forward to new couple in town Garry/ keerat / Veer. 

Veer and seerat I guess so he is definitely flatted by her beauty today asked his friend to take video and lost it online smiley43

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe sach me koi reason nahi pata chal raha hai Angad ko itna niche girane ka, I know vo pehle se toxic type ka Insaan tha..... But seriously itna bhi nahi tha iss track me bahut jyada ho gaya. Agar aise ML ho to VILLAIN ki kya hi jarurat smiley29 Isliye iss show me koi strong villain nahi hai shayad πŸ˜‚

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

It is needed. Don't test me with both are wrong crap. Like one is protecting her abused sister another is siding with the abuser and is abusing the one who is protecting.

But it is important to talk about how Sahiba behaves when Angad tries to talk to her abused sisters right. You see it is needed because he gets them married to their abusers by taking jimmedari and his only jimmedari he nibhaos is hiding I love yous and ema offers.

Even in the precap Sahiba tells him, my sisters not in a condition to talk.. Jo bhi hein mujshe kaho... Fair enough.... How can a sister let anyone near her mol##ted sister? Even I would have pushed such a guy.. Or pushed his hands. 

But hwat if Sahiba surprises us... And amkes it even with Angad? πŸ˜ƒwhat id she slaps him back? Would be a nice twist.... And then let's see what people got to say. 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh baat isiliye bole because makers have destroyed veer overnight nd whitewashed Garry for Kerry why makers needed to screw veer character so badly u r not watching the show from the start what was veer he loved keerat for her nature not for having fun or something that was Garry but they switched nd made veer a villain upar se divorce paper signed nd now slap shown agar makers sahan ko genuinely dikhana chahate toh kitne acche track show kar sakte the after romi track but Kya dikhaya 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

I guess how they tackle is something episodes mei hi pata chalega. 

I am Hansraj. Jo side mei baithke maza dekhta hai and khana khata hai smiley36

Hanraj is like pattakaka today his lines on keerat eloping, Bebe comment tooo good, he never waste time an situation πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Angad sahiba seerat

Garry Keerat veer. 

Thats kinda of disaster 🀣🀣

Because Angad cared for Seerat more than sahiba

Seergat ka rain dance bhi hua. 

Kahi Veerat ka rain dance naa mil jaaye smiley39

Then I will definitely ship them smiley37

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka87

Mujhe sach me koi reason nahi pata chal raha hai Angad ko itna niche girane ka, I know vo pehle se toxic type ka Insaan tha..... But seriously itna bhi nahi tha iss track me bahut jyada ho gaya. Agar aise ML ho to VILLAIN ki kya hi jarurat smiley29 Isliye iss show me koi strong villain nahi hai shayad πŸ˜‚

I agree. But this headleaa chicken like Angad is not even fetching TRP. Angad was not a great person, he was toxic in the beginning, but still he was human then... And he connected. Later they showed him changing beautifully... I never knew that change was  the calm before the storm. Ab toh har track mein Angad aur neecha gir rahe hein... I mean we speculate a lot of things in this forum, but even we can't match with the writers mentality. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Yeh baat isiliye bole because makers have destroyed veer overnight nd whitewashed Garry for Kerry why makers needed to screw veer character so badly u r not watching the show from the start what was veer he loved keerat for her nature not for having fun or something that was Garry but they switched nd made veer a villain upar se divorce paper signed nd now slap shown agar makers sahan ko genuinely dikhana chahate toh kitne acche track show kar sakte the after romi track but Kya dikhaya 

Obviously πŸ’―