Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This is exactly what I want to say, Naksh and Kirti both were made props in KaiRa ki story, baaki Naksh as Rohan used to be my favorite character....

I will be very honest, I did lose interest in the show after Hina's exit, I dragged myself to watch it till first leap, but it quite ruined the whole plot, hence... I didn't care much of Naksh and Keerti...Naksh was Akashara ka beta fgs, he deserved important role too on his own! And they did that to Kairav as well, where Kairav was more connectable character!

Naksh was right in many situation. But usko jabardasti Villian bana dete the to prop Karthik up. 

That shows that Garima Dimri was not at all a good writer. She ruined Rishta starting from gen 2 

Initial Parts of gen 2 was written by Zama Habib. 

Dimri came latter. 

You can clearly see the difference between Kaira he wrote and Kaira Dimri wrote. 

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Naira was angry at naksh? Arey waah , she didn't realise naksh's child was stolen from him amd given to her by her pati?

Intially she was in Shock and  upset with situation mostly with Karthik which was understandable. 

Then she lost her memory. 

It was only after Naira regained her memory that she flipped. Suddenly Naksh was proven wrong for being mad at Karthik. 

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Naira was angry at naksh? Arey waah , she didn't realise naksh's child was stolen from him amd given to her by her pati?

you know what the person who writes anupama (charecter ) ke dilouges is the same person who wrote naira ke dilouges

naira anu se kam thodi thi lecture deti thi to 15 minn nikal jaate they 

all the time she was mera pati mera beta meri family >>>>>>>> mere anoooj

bas costume sooti saree nahi tha or language and face bhi accha tha unlike anu thank god smiley20

smiley36 Chalo, so happy I ain't the only one who was not huge fan of Kartik-Naira... I didn't find them horrible, but you can see degradation of lead jodis as generations went by...

I really had lost all interest by the time Sirat came in, and Kartik was never my favorite!

I liked Naira, she was quite entertaining... And her pairing with Kartik was fine till only some point, initial days of KaiRa were really really good, I didn't like Goenkas but the way Kartik and Naira handled it was quite commanding. They worked as a team till the point, they worked unitedly for bringing Kirti out of abusive marriage and all that, but uske baad they started with separations pe separation era...

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnkg

after that court drama in vedika track if u are watching it just after 2 episodes later after coart drama 

kaira will reunite

after navratri

there will be only 2 episodes of court drama case cancelled

then 3 filler episodes 

then reunion

na na till vedika kartik had changed a lot. he was fine till shubham, i will even strtch it to the kid leap where he asked if shes having an affair and ran after her. when she came back with kairav whatever happened and dragging vedika was too much

i always felt under all those awful scenes kartik was hurt that naira faked her death still it was too much

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Maine toh recently ek clip dekha tha jisme woh kasam se ka jigyasq ka beta was slapping his wife smiley36 

Gen 2 ke bhi kaafi sare slap clips youtube pe miljayenge incluring naira slapping ppl and akshu slapped khera too smiley36 but toxic is only birla's smiley36

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Yrkkh when Akshara and Naitik were a part of it. I wish there was a petition to file,smiley36This show should end with OG Akshara's death or Naira's death.

Kaira's story, once they got married, it went downhill fast. 1st leap Mumbai track, it became frustratingly & permanently negative. 

When Luv and Kush were kids they were so good, the way they supported Naira and Kartik, always loved their family. It was so painful watching them grow up into such spoiled bratty teenagers. Anyone would assume they would love Kairav and treat Naira-Kartik with respect but the roles were completely reversed. They misused kairav and vansh, never treated them with love. They never showed any care for the family. And Trisha's molestation track ruined their image completely. 

Edited by Hetvi_12 - 5 months ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Naksh was right in many situation. But usko jabardasti Villian bana dete the to prop Karthik up. 

That shows that Garima Dimri was not at all a good writer. She ruined Rishta starting from gen 2 

Initial Parts of gen 2 was written by Zama Habib. 

Dimri came latter. 

You can clearly see the difference between Kaira he wrote and Kaira Dimri wrote. 

for your information dimri is not writer but creative head ,zama is writer ,and dimri was also there in season 1 ,the shaadi ,vibes,aesthetic and all are her main task

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: iamnkg

you know what the person who writes anupama (charecter ) ke dilouges is the same person who wrote naira ke dilouges

naira anu se kam thodi thi lecture deti thi to 15 minn nikal jaate they 

all the time she was mera pati mera beta meri family >>>>>>>> mere anoooj

bas costume sooti saree nahi tha or language and face bhi accha tha unlike anu thank god smiley20

Arey baap reπŸ˜…

I think season 1 & 3 got the maximum audience 

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

na na till vedika kartik had changed a lot. he was fine till shubham, i will even strtch it to the kid leap where he asked if shes having an affair and ran after her. when she came back with kairav whatever happened and dragging vedika was too much

i always felt under all those awful scenes kartik was hurt that naira faked her death still it was too much

Karthik Super red flag tha 😎