~ Episode Highlights ~ That Night Was Watching - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

DJ bits were misleading that's why you couldn't do 2+2=4 smiley37 

They were suggesting DJ to be as it is as Shobhna which he is not. They suggested that to flip DJ in next episode which you will get after watching today's episode smiley36

Swastik is REALLY Good in Misleading audience smiley1 

Yes this phase of NeiVika's life is just perfect for them to get intimate physically that's why the Sizzling Chemistry of Mohit-Anjali coupled with the Movement of Story coming out sooo beautifully in a balanced way enhancing the beauty of NeiVika smiley42 

As I have mentioned earlier, the timing of writers are really really good smiley32

I really hope you are right about DJ bit. Warna it doesn't make sense at all. smiley6

Vanshaj has sometimes managed to surprise me with plot twists. I hope this is one of those few times. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

I really hope you are right about DJ bit. Warna it doesn't make sense at all. smiley6

Vanshaj has sometimes managed to surprise me with plot twists. I hope this is one of those few times. 

I am SURE about DJ bit. smiley1

He will not attack Yuvika directly like the mistake that Shobhna did smiley36 

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I know that I will love the original version of the misleading precap smiley36 I will love how it will turn out to be itna I know because I can actually see what's happening there smiley37 

That's why I have reserved commenting on the whole bike scene to the precap scene. smiley14 

Neil hardly tells Yuvika his side of the struggle. 

She is sooo loaded with problems of her side that when with Neil, he literally prefers to bubble wrap her smiley9 

They are fulfilling wishes sooo I am sure your NeiVika cosy dance wish also will get fulfilled smiley31

Cozy na ho chalega but just a dance where it is just two of them,they are celebrating their togetherness. A dance full of love, playfulness & exuberance..

Something like Ae udi udi udi...smiley27(I love it)

I want them to discuss Neil's life,his struggle, his journey as well,just like they discuss Yuvika's. NeiVika moments can't be all about Yuvika & her journey. I want equality.

Abb I want YUVIKA to check out Neil.. hamesha Neil hi admire karega kya? Neil bhi toh itna handsome hai..

Chalo about precap dekhte hai Aaj ka episode..