Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I freaking LOVED how Neil got nervous after getting that "Bahar Miloo" Paper smiley37 

He couldn't imagine Yuvika doing something like that, it's only when she touched him he got calm and super happy smiley36 

The Shawl scene or back hug wasn't cliche as such shawl scenes are sooo romantic that it never gets old, back hug when captured from the girl's behind looks cliche but the way cameraman captured this hug from Neil's front side, that back hug came out soooo damnnn Sexy smiley43 Kudos to the Director and of course Writers smiley32

You know what I guess you weren't on Forum that time but I have mentioned this long agooo how Yuvika is actually MORE attached to Neil. When she met Neil in Delhi that time quite nostalgically she taunted him about getting vanished from Rishikesh trekking trip as deep down she hated that seperation. smiley9

So her taunting him is constant so does him taunting her, as you have mentioned absolutely Husband-Wife behaviour smiley42

Yup last night episode was a visual bliss and a wholesome serve smiley27

Yes last night NeiVika scene was a complete team effort...

Amazing writing, awesome direction, beautiful performances, exquisite camera work, heart filling bgm; They way they captured NeiVika's intimacy is 🔥.It was almost like a painting, Colors blend, shapes emerged & painting continued to change. It was one magical moment after the other. Beautifulsmiley27

I don't know what time you are talking about but you had told these exact lines to me. How it's Yuvika who couldn't get over Neil after so many years of that trekking trip.She never likes their separation. Pata nahin agar hua toh kaise rahengesmiley19

Last night episode is gonna stay with me for a loooong time.

Edited by asmitamohanty - 6 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Agreed 💯

He is a family fan and he certainly wants to get married to her that's why he was ok with getting spotted in Yuvika's room and the physical intimacy between them. He wants to take this relationship forward and is mentally prepared for it. Financially he is trying to prepare himself too. Boyfriend goal he is in every sense smiley42

Bol degi I love you when writers will feel it's the correct time, writers loves surprising us smiley36 

As of now I am just happy that they knows how much they loves each other and they are secretly dating each other smiley9 We wished for a secret dating phase of NeiVika sooo badly nehi? smiley2

Thank you Swastik smiley31

Yesss... NeiVika secretly dating..smiley27. Kitni batein karte the hum log ISS phase ki... I always complain that in Itv mostly dating phase does not exist. It's "I love you" & then "let's get married", uske beech ki journey dikhate hi nahin where they are just bf-gf. 

Soo watching this dating phase of NeiVika is soo heartwarming.. I love it. & Hope the writers continue to surprise us .

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes last night NeiVika scene was a complete team effort...

Amazing writing, awesome direction, beautiful performances, exquisite camera work, heart filling bgm; They way they captured NeiVika's intimacy is 🔥.It was almost like a painting, Colors blend, shapes emerged & painting continued to change. It was one magical moment after the other. Beautifulsmiley27

I don't know what time you are talking about but you had told these exact lines to me. How it's Yuvika who couldn't get over Neil after so many years of that trekking trip.She never likes their separation. Pata nahin agar hua toh kaise rahengesmiley19

Last night episode is gonna stay with me for a loooong time.

Yup definitely everything was top notch in the shawl scene from Writing to Direction to Camera Work specially how they captured the back hug from Neil's front side and of course Mohit-Anjali Pair is veryyyy Sexy their Chemistry is sizzling and just sooo perfect smiley42 

I can go on & on about NeiVika smiley36

Oh! Phir I have told you only, yes SHE was salty about Neil vanishing in thin air after trekking trip.

I wish Neil & Yuvika someday at least talks about that Trekking Trip. Just don't tell me & I will never get to know how they fell for each other in that Trekking Trip smiley13 

Please Writers 🙏🏻 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 6 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yesss... NeiVika secretly dating..smiley27. Kitni batein karte the hum log ISS phase ki... I always complain that in Itv mostly dating phase does not exist. It's "I love you" & then "let's get married", uske beech ki journey dikhate hi nahin where they are just bf-gf. 

Soo watching this dating phase of NeiVika is soo heartwarming.. I love it. & Hope the writers continue to surprise us .

Exactly, I honestly wasn't expecting them to actually show NeiVika's Secret Dating phase though we have talked soooo much about it smiley36

Finally when they are showing this secret dating phase I hope there is more of it smiley42 

This phase is sooo beautiful, please Writers let it last for sometime smiley7 

The development between NeiVika is wholesome for so many reasons and of course the credit goes to Writers, hopefully they will maintain this art. As you say, romance is their forte so I have expectations from them about beautiful scenes. 

Though I still don't trust them with the VastraHaran track smiley17 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Dii still I feel the fact that Neil has decided to set up his own business, taking active steps, meeting investors, they are also appreciating his idea is a good thing. Baaki if his idea doesn't fit into their requirements then it's fine. Woh soch lega kuch aur advanced.

Noo , no investment from Mahajans, I want Neil to be completely self-made. Mahajans ka koi credit toh bilkul bhi nahin. I want him to stand before Mahajans as a powerful threat. No Ehsaan!!

"Neil taking over Mahajan empire to give it back to Yuvika"_ Dii kya Sapna dikha Rahi hoo aap. O my God Bolte hue kitna accha lagta hai!!

At this point I am trusting the writers and directors regarding NeiVika. They are surprising us with their out of the box writing keeping the essence of NeiVika beautifully in tact.

So I believe VH track will be good. I hope so.

WE have collectively DREAMT about Neil's Dwarka, his power & position from the inception of this show smiley36 

All these start ups & investors talks from Neil is absolutely a good music to ears. 

I know this will take time and they will bring some twists God knows what smiley24 

But I am glad that finally they are giving Priorities to Neil's Career & Emotions as well because everything on earth can't be only about Yuvika when Neil is equally responsible for all the success of hers! 

Also I love it when on screen couples discusses careers, sex life, financial responsibilities, families, and everything under the sky because on screen they hardly do this. It's very rare content but beautiful content. 

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

WE have collectively DREAMT about Neil's Dwarka, his power & position from the inception of this show smiley36 

All these start ups & investors talks from Neil is absolutely a good music to ears. 

I know this will take time and they will bring some twists God knows what smiley24 

But I am glad that finally they are giving Priorities to Neil's Career & Emotions as well because everything on earth can't be only about Yuvika when Neil is equally responsible for all the success of hers! 

Also I love it when on screen couples discusses careers, sex life, financial responsibilities, families, and everything under the sky because on screen they hardly do this. It's very rare content but beautiful content. 

Yes we want relatability! When it comes to raising the bar & breaking the stereotypes I expect NeiVika to do that.

I also love when on screen couple discusses real issues of real world. Big romantic gestures are fine but true intimacy is when you can share your life with your partner in its true authentic form, good bad ugly beautiful whatever it is discuss, & deal with it together. That's what NeiVika have been doing & we love them for that. Hope it continues.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yes it was smiley42 

It had emotional and physical intimacy, depth, symbolism, visual bliss everything in it absolutely wholesome smiley27

Yeah it was a wholesome scrne