~ Episode Highlights ~ The Dadababu & Neil Conundrum

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 9 months ago

Dadababu is DADABABU for a bloody reason smiley32 What a brilliant game plan smiley42 It may look like typical Mahabharat where Dhritarashtra gets the throne but from the perspective of Vanshaj on Sony SAB it's a damnnn perfect game plan on by Dadababu, he literally used Dhanraj against the team of Dhanraj & brought Prem's team into the game of throne which Prem never wanted to play smiley32 In other words it's a "Haar" of both Prem & Dhanraj (DJ & Yuvika) and "Jeet" of Dadababu the mastermind of the empire smiley16 

PSX_20230811_003603.jpg

We know Yuvika is not here to take the CEO/Vanshaj position, she is just here to seek justice for Prem but it's Dada Babu who has now woven a circumstances around Yuvika where she is going to be tested for the Vanshaj ship and that's gonna be damn difficult for her. Yes Dadababu can see a certain potential in Yuvika but he can see that as the HEAD of the Empire as in professionally NOT as her Dadababu as in the personal blood relation that he has with Prem & Bhoomi's child Yuvika. This is technically not wrong but it is a passive selfishness that Yuvika & Bhoomi not catching right now but Neil has an idea because Neil knows the businessman that Dada Babu is smiley14 

PSX_20230811_003524.jpg

WHAT is HOME? smiley2

PSX_20230810_225109.jpg

HOME is a place where you feel safe, protected. Where warmth lies along with lessons. Like how Bhoomi is for Yuvika. Prem was for Yuvika. In Rishikesh you could see Prem & Bhoomi scolding her but at the same time sitting beside her in order to guide her. They never left her to deal with everything all alone, Bhoomi is still there beside her because at the end of the day Yuvika is still a child learning to fly but for Dadababu Yuvika is a prospective Vanshaj who will have to go through hell all alone in order to pass the Test of Vanshaj ship. Dadababu is not wrong, he is absolutely perfect in his place but HE is NOT Yuvika's HOME. smiley23 

Because Dhanraj is not a blind king here smiley39

PSX_20230811_003721.jpg

He is someone who has a very clear conscience. He knows what is right, what is wrong & when he is doing the right thing & when he is doing the wrong thing etc. He has survived the trial between him & Prem. He won't make it easy for Yuvika. Throne ka MOH as well as Putra MOH he has his everything at stake, as they say, "Unke pass khone K liye bohat kuch hai" so he will play a different game and that is going to be a difficult test for Yuvika which she doesn't deserve even though she needs to come out of her comfort zone & grow but there is limit to everything even in a trial. Dada Babu is not creating a path for a fair trial. He is not listening to his heart or even mind but blindly following the Geeta Gyan of Shri Krishna smiley24

PSX_20230812_152518.jpg

Confusing the hell out of Yuvika's KRISHNA smiley36

PSX_20230812_152404.jpg

I absolutely loved this scene where by watching the surrounding of Yuvika (Buzo, ball, handnotes) you just know that, HER KRISHNA is coming into the screen soon smiley36

PSX_20230811_003057.jpg

LMAO Neil being sarcastic towards his own feelings for Yuvika  "Buzooo ki himmat jaida nehi badh gayi Aaj Kal" smiley37 

PSX_20230810_225152.jpg

I am overthinking this as a symbolism of them being at loggerheads regarding their difference of opinion with regards to Dada Babu smiley14

PSX_20230810_223958.jpg

Neil usually never says anything negative about Mahajans DIRECTLY to Yuvika. He always play with words & express his disliking towards them sarcastically but to my utter surprise, for the very first time he has directly told Yuvika, you don't know Dadababu and I just knew Dadababu gonna prove him right. smiley39PSX_20230811_003412.jpg

Dadababu proved him right in the very next episode smiley36

PSX_20230812_154928.jpg

Cliche suits them smiley42 ðŸ’™ They looked dreamy & behaved like on screen couple after ages smiley36 Thank you Swastik smiley9PSX_20230810_223906.jpg

PSX_20230810_224045.jpg

Yuvika BETE, I am sure you didn't get that so I am trying to explain that by "Mind getting diverted" Dada Babu meant KARTIK smiley39 So kindly send him back to Rishikesh before he goes to jail for gatecrashing Mahajans board meeting smiley29

PSX_20230812_155001.jpg

Disclaimer: 

You guys are doing the comparison between DB & Dhanraj where I am doing the comparison between Dhanraj & DJ/Gargi smiley36 Unlike DJ/Gargi Dhanraj knows that whatever he is doing is WRONG towards Prem's share & family. He has that conscience which is missing in Gargi & DJ so his game will be naturally better & different than DJ Gargi's typical game with or without strategies. In my opinion there shouldn't be any comparison between DB's game & Dhanraj's because even though in this show EVERYONE is playing different games but DB is playing in the same team as Dhanraj's (If we divide the team between Prem & Dhanraj) but with a different goal. DB is not impartial, in fact he shouldn't because he has to decide the future of the empire. You can't play fair & run a business. You will have to be partial, insensitive, strategic. Conscienceness ultimate depicts knowing the difference between right and wrong it doesn't bound you to do the right. You can have conscience yet do the wrong and I guess that's what MB was all about. Those who did wrong knew it but still did because they had their own reasons 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syon_Anya41 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Your review is soo good! I cracked up at the last line lmaoo. Dada Babu definitely meant Karthik there🤣

Edited by Syon_Anya41 - 9 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Dhanraj has a clear conscience?🤣 When did this happen? Also about the loggerheads analysis i don't think writers meant it as a symbolism , they just wanted a cliche moment

LMAO the last Kartik comment ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Dhanraj has a clear conscience?🤣 When did this happen? Also about the loggerheads analysis i don't think writers meant it as a symbolism , they just wanted a cliche moment

LMAO the last Kartik comment ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Obviously writers didn't mean that tabhi 

I mentioned it as my overthinking ðŸ˜† 

Dhanraj does ðŸ¤” Despite of his lobh lalsa whatever he does ðŸ¤“ 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41

Your review is soo good! I cracked up at the last line lmaoo. Dada Babu definitely meant Karthik there🤣

Thanks ðŸ˜† Welcome to the forum ðŸ¤—

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Dadababu is DADABABU for a bloody reason smiley32 What a brilliant game plan smiley42 It may look like typical Mahabharat where Dhritarashtra gets the throne but from the perspective of Vanshaj on Sony SAB it's a damnnn perfect game plan on by Dadababu, he literally used Dhanraj against the team of Dhanraj & brought Prem's team into the game of throne which Prem never wanted to play smiley32 In other words it's a "Haar" of both Prem & Dhanraj (DJ & Yuvika) and "Jeet" of Dadababu the mastermind of the empire smiley16 

DB is the real hero and villain of vanshaj

PSX_20230811_003603.jpg

We know Yuvika is not here to take the CEO/Vanshaj position, she is just here to seek justice for Prem but it's Dada Babu who has now woven a circumstances around Yuvika where she is going to be tested for the Vanshaj ship and that's gonna be damn difficult for her. Yes Dadababu can see a certain potential in Yuvika but he can see that as the HEAD of the Empire as in professionally NOT as her Dadababu as in the personal blood relation that he has with Prem & Bhoomi's child Yuvika. This is technically not wrong but it is a passive selfishness that Yuvika & Bhoomi not catching right now but Neil has an idea because Neil knows the businessman that Dada Babu is smiley14 

PSX_20230811_003524.jpg

WHAT is HOME? smiley2

PSX_20230810_225109.jpg

HOME is a place where you feel safe, protected. Where warmth lies along with lessons. Like how Bhoomi is for Yuvika. Prem was for Yuvika. In Rishikesh you could see Prem & Bhoomi scolding her but at the same time sitting beside her in order to guide her. They never left her to deal with everything all alone, Bhoomi is still there beside her because at the end of the day Yuvika is still a child learning to fly but for Dadababu Yuvika is a prospective Vanshaj who will have to go through hell all alone in order to pass the Test of Vanshaj ship. Dadababu is not wrong, he is absolutely perfect in his place but HE is NOT Yuvika's HOME. smiley23 

Because Dhanraj is not a blind king here smiley39

PSX_20230811_003721.jpg

He is someone who has a very clear conscience. Really🤔He knows what is right, what is wrong & when he is doing the right thing & when he is doing the wrong thing etc. He has survived the trial between him & Prem. He hasHe won't make it easy for Yuvika. Throne ka MOH as well as Putra MOH he has his everything at stake, as they say, "Unke pass khone K liye bohat kuch hai" the fear of loosing everything would let him play the different game? He is in defensive mode and in defence mode you don’t make strategies, you just for other person to make a move and that was what DB was doing before AV fiasco, he was protecting his family and company but he realised that this fear of loosing them actually came true and to protect them, he first need to loose them so he can’t have that attachment which could stop him and his first attachment was the chairmanship and he gave that up so he can see things from different perspective, at that position he saw both DJ and Dhanraj as a person who craves for power so May be now he can their different sides as well, and that’s what he told Dhanraj, he has lived with power so he knows how it can affect a person so may be, he gave Dhanraj his first lesson on how to handle power, his moh dialogue is not the warning I guess, it’s his lesson to Dhanraj. I don’t know why but I think Dhanraj was better businessman than prem but DB’s moh won against eligibility so May be he doesn’t want Dhanraj to behave like him. so he will play a different game and that is going to be a difficult test for Yuvika which she doesn't deserve even though she needs to come out of her comfort zone & grow but there is limit to everything even in a trial. Dada Babu is not creating a path for a fair trial. I explained my view on this above, he actually created a fair path by leaving the thing which could have become the biggest obstacle in this game of fairness. He is not listening to his heart or even mind but blindly following the Geeta Gyan of Shri Krishna smiley24

PSX_20230812_152518.jpg

Confusing the hell out of Yuvika's KRISHNA smiley36

PSX_20230812_152404.jpg

I absolutely loved this scene where by watching the surrounding of Yuvika (Buzo, ball, handnotes) you just know that, HER KRISHNA is coming into the screen soon smiley36

PSX_20230811_003057.jpg

LMAO Neil being sarcastic towards his own feelings for Yuvika  "Buzooo ki himmat jaida nehi badh gayi Aaj Kal" smiley37 

PSX_20230810_225152.jpg

I am overthinking this as a symbolism of them being at loggerheads regarding their difference of opinion with regards to Dada Babu smiley14

PSX_20230810_223958.jpg

Neil usually never says anything negative about Mahajans DIRECTLY to Yuvika. He always play with words & express his disliking towards them sarcastically but to my utter surprise, for the very first time he has directly told Yuvika, you don't know Dadababu and I just knew Dadababu gonna prove him right. smiley39PSX_20230811_003412.jpg

Dadababu proved him right in the very next episode smiley36

PSX_20230812_154928.jpg

Cliche suits them smiley42 ðŸ’™ They looked dreamy & behaved like on screen couple after ages smiley36 Thank you Swastik smiley9PSX_20230810_223906.jpg

PSX_20230810_224045.jpg

Yuvika BETE, I am sure you didn't get that so I am trying to explain that by "Mind getting diverted" Dada Babu meant KARTIK smiley39 So kindly send him back to Rishikesh before he goes to jail for gatecrashing Mahajans board meeting smiley29 this one🤣🤣

PSX_20230812_155001.jpg

I am in love with your analysis

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Moonks

I explained my view on this above, he actually created a fair path by leaving the thing which could have become the biggest obstacle in this game of fairness. 

I do respect your views & I can see where you are coming from but I have a slight different view here ðŸ˜³

You guys are doing the comparison between DB & Dhanraj where I am doing the comparison between Dhanraj & DJ/Gargi ðŸ˜† Unlike DJ/Gargi Dhanraj knows that whatever he is doing is WRONG towards Prem's share & family. He has that conscience which is missing in Gargi & DJ so his game will be naturally better & different than DJ Gargi's typical game with or without strategies. In my opinion there shouldn't be any comparison between DB's game & Dhanraj's because even though in this show EVERYONE is playing different games but DB is playing in the same team as Dhanraj's (If we divide the team between Prem & Dhanraj) but with a different goal. DB is not impartial, in fact he shouldn't because he has to decide the future of the empire. You can't play fair & run a business. You will have to be partial, insensitive, strategic. Conscienceness ultimate depicts knowing the difference between right and wrong it doesn't bound you to do the right. You can have conscience yet do the wrong and I guess that's what MB was all about. Those who did wrong knew it but still did because they had their own reasons