~ Episode Highlights ~ The Conundrum of Blood and Vanshaj

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 7 months ago

Ok Writers GAVE Their BEST to justify Shobhna as Mastermind smiley20 They literally did whatever they could to justify their writings smiley32 They gave their 100% to make sense smiley36

I do appreciate that smiley9

PSX_20231030_200127.jpg

But I still have same issues with them that in order to fit in HM, they made HM the heroine taking away the limelight from their own heroine Yuvika and our hero Neil smiley28

Today if you notice, Yuvika stood there so helplessly, Neil had no dialogues and HM was doing all the things that either the Male Lead or Female Lead does in a show. smiley39

I am getting the part that HM was the police officer there but you can't expect Vanshaj audience to accept some other heroine from some other show taking away the name frame of Saarthi when the actual SAARTHI since day one is OUR HERO, Our Neil hell even Yuvika looked like 2nd female lead today smiley7 smiley22

Anyways ISHA MAHAJAN got some limelight in this track that's my favourite thing smiley27

From being a support system to HER elder sister to the active participation in the play as Shobhna and finally recording the confession Kanchan Dubey has absolutely slayed the role of Isha smiley42

A Sister like HER >>>>

PSX_20231030_200252.jpg

Shobhna's continuous Vanshaj Jaap made the way for the next track that is VANSHAJ Ship. 

Honestly everytime Shobhna uttered VANSHAJ

I got goosebumps, the politics for power is the key point in Vanshaj and I hope Swastik will handle that track far more better than how they are handling the mastermind track. 

Kavita Ji is awesome as Shobhna and Mahajans aren't gonna be the same without Shobhna so yeah I hope they knows what they are doing. They did tried to cover up loopholes so I do have faith in writers. Ultimately it's writers who sees the bigger picture so I hope they will do whatever is good for the show keeping in mind our expectations because WE ARE VANSHAJ AUDIENCE, our wishes should get some priority along with OUR NeiVika. 

Oh I loved the fact that Bhanu Pratap Mahajan at least accepted that HIS FATHER Did WRONG with Shobhna. smiley20 Digvijay supporting Shobhna is overwhelming because even if it's for the chair or due to blood still he is openly making a choice. Afterall choices does play a huge role in anything that is related to Life, Mahabharata and Karma! 

PSX_20231030_200202.jpg

Thanks for reading smiley1

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I was grateful that DB actually said something....i was afraid that he will remain silent today

I hope Yuvika has the video clip with her in the press meet 

Something tells me that Shobana daadi won't be in prison for a long time.....She'll be backsmiley14

Kavita ji's acting and expressions were phenomenal in today's episode smiley40 smiley41

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I was grateful that DB actually said something....i was afraid that he will remain silent today

I hope Yuvika has the video clip with her in the press meet 

Something tells me that Shobana daadi won't be in prison for a long time.....She'll be backsmiley14

Kavita ji's acting and expressions were phenomenal in today's episode smiley40 smiley41

Seems like in precap she was house arrest smiley36

She and DJ both will definitely do something let's see. 

Aab record kia hai Isha ne tho obviously they will show that in press meet. 

I got goosebumps every time Kavita Ji emphasized on the term Vanshaj smiley32

Looking forward to see what the other party does to turn the tables because Gargi & Dhanraj looked traumatized smiley37 Let's see what DJ does. smiley24

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Seems like in precap she was house arrest smiley36

She and DJ both will definitely do something let's see. 

Aab record kia hai Isha ne tho obviously they will show that in press meet. 

I got goosebumps every time Kavita ji emphasized on the term Vanshaj smiley32

Looking forward to see what the other party does to turn the tables because Gargi & Dhanraj looked traumatized smiley37 Let's see what DJ does. smiley24

DJ is definitely going to support his daadi as we saw in the precapsmiley37

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 7 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

I am just waiting this night to endsmiley29. Kitni lambi raat haismiley37

Best dialogue was of DB- "Aaj Tak sun hi to Raha tha main". Yes DB you were listening only. Kuch action bhi liya karo.smiley29

Shobhna apne gusse me bhi prem ko great hi banaya by saying uski kaabiliyat mere khoon se zyada thi.smiley7 At least shobhna ka frustration for SP's cheating to acche se dikhaate. She is going on and on about vanshaj.😴😴

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Usse sirf vanshaj banne se matlab hai, baaki sab jaaye tel lenesmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

I am looking forward to see what DJ has in his sleeves kabhi tho kuch thik se kar le DJ smiley7 smiley37

Also I am looking forward to how they gonna reestablish Neil in Saarthi post after the exit of HM smiley15 

Through the VastraHaran track as You have mentioned or something else smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

I am just waiting this night to endsmiley29. Kitni lambi raat haismiley37

Best dialogue was of DB- "Aaj Tak sun hi to Raha tha main". Yes DB you were listening only. Kuch action bhi liya karo.smiley29

Shobhna apne gusse me bhi prem ko great hi banaya by saying uski kaabiliyat mere khoon se zyada thi.smiley7 At least shobhna ka frustration for SP's cheating to acche se dikhaate. She is going on and on about vanshaj.😴😴

Badi lambi Raat Hai, jaane Kya Baat Hai.... 

Gana yaad aageya smiley37

Neil bolta bhi nehi ki Khatam karooo mujhe Ghar Jake Khana bhi pakana hai smiley7 smiley36

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Badi lambi Raat Hai, jaane Kya Baat Hai.... 

Gana yaad aageya smiley37

Neil bolta bhi nehi ki Khatam karooo mujhe Ghar Jake Khana bhi pakana hai smiley7 smiley36

Yeah....Neil should 've said...chalo papa, mahajan ke siyaape chalte rehte hai. Muje khana banaana hai aur aapki dawaai bhi baaki hai. Phir buzo ke saath quality time bhi spend karna hai. Bahut arsa ho gaya main buzo ke saath khela nai.smiley37

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rbpll

Usse sirf vanshaj banne se matlab hai, baaki sab jaaye tel lenesmiley37

Exactly , he only cares about becoming the Vanshaj smiley37