Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Finally ER is catching fire. Eswari finally spoke out against GS and family. 🔥🔥🔥 Hopefully this continues!

In telugu

Janani came to knw male domination in tat house.... hw tey cheated her own giving job... her mil started torturing her... abi trying to tak stand n gets sandwiched btwn family n wife

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago
zarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anyone following Ethir Neechal?

As of now Janani broke all ties with AGS family as Shakti didn't trust her friendship with Gautham and doubted her...

Now she left the house and started living alone and waiting for her certificate to arrive so that she can go abroad for work.. Only Vasu her cousin and her mother know about this situation of hers...

As for Shakti.. AGS invited a relative of them to their house.. It's another lady supposedly from Singapore who is already smitten by Shakti. AGS's plan is to get her married to Shakti so that they can inhert her assets as she comes from a rich family -.-

My opinion on that:

As much as I feel bad for the three DIL of the house.. they need to take stand after Janani took stand for them especially Easwary.. It makes me soo mad that she stands still whenever Janani fights for her..

This Girl Kundavai from Singapore seems so fake to me as she always be like.. No in Singapore we are dressed like this, we follow our traditions like this, at home we behave like that.. gawd it is sooo not relatable 

Shakti is spineless as he kinda miss Janani but still goes out with Kundavai on AGS's saying...