autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It’s been a while since I watched Sun TV serials, but is it true that Sundari and Kayal are worth watching? 

Haven’t watched either one yet, but are these the usual evil mother-in-law out to ruin always crying daughter-in-law’s marriage type serials? Or forced marriages type of serial? I don’t want to start if this is what it’ll lead up to. I have enough of that with Vijay TV serials. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sundari is same old concept with new twist . after knowing that husband married other woman ,  FL will be shedding tears tolerate all d nonsense for family before  . Here  she is  leading her life on her own , IAS aspirant and tolerating same BS for family and husband's second wife as she is pregnant and it's risky  and moreover she is kind hearted and also unaware of d truth 

I stopped watching this soap . Will start again when FL divorces her husband instead of just taunting him , giving befitting replies sticking to meaningless marriage for d sake of her  family and wellwisher ( ML's Brother in-law ( his elder sister's husband pillar of his family ) .they also unaware of d truth 

Instead of naming Kayal they should ve named kashtam . FL is d pillar and bread winner  of her  useless family  . Endha pakkam thirubunalum FL ku adi and how she solves all d problem is d story .  Antagonist is her father's  elder brother and his useless family 

I watch only promos of all sun tv serials . They upload daily and it's entertaining😆

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago

Haha, I too got fooled by the promos it seems. That being said, Kayal promos are all her slapping someone. So Sundari is same old 2 women fighting over 1 man story? It’s basically a younger version of Bagyalaksmi serial? I’ll pass on it. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Haha, I too got fooled by the promos it seems. That being said, Kayal promos are all her slapping someone. So Sundari is same old 2 women fighting over 1 man story? It’s basically a younger version of Bagyalaksmi serial? I’ll pass on it. 

Sundari is not fighting for his husband . She is still tolerating everything for her loved ones and  hiding it from them  . I kind of feel it's like helping him . Not liking it . 

But still you can try watching the  Show its good one . 

But Kayal got lots of negativity . Though FL overcomes it everytime as she is really strong . Too much of negativity puts off 

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Sundari is not fighting for his husband . She is still tolerating everything for her loved ones and  hiding it from them  . I kind of feel it's like helping him . Not liking it . 

But still you can try watching the  Show its good one . 

But Kayal got lots of negativity . Though FL overcomes it everytime as she is really strong . Too much of negativity puts off 

You are right about Kayal. It’s non-stop negativity. I stopped at the part where she found out her sister is pregnant. There’s really no happiness for her and her mother character is the worst. 

I’ll give Sundari a shot. So far it’s pretty negative too with her mother and that mic set guy, but at least the other family members are not completely evil (like in Kayal - where everyone who isn’t Kayal is beyond evil or dumb or both). I like Sundari’s grandma, that friend Krishna and that uncle character. Not sure about how I feel about this Karthik yet (though I’m guessing I’ll hate him soon haha).

But at least Sundari is moving really fast, 20 episodes in and the marriage is nearly done. Meanwhile in Kayal, it looks like her sister’s marriage is still not over! 🤪

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

You are right about Kayal. It’s non-stop negativity. I stopped at the part where she found out her sister is pregnant. There’s really no happiness for her and her mother character is the worst. 

I’ll give Sundari a shot. So far it’s pretty negative too with her mother and that mic set guy, but at least the other family members are not completely evil (like in Kayal - where everyone who isn’t Kayal is beyond evil or dumb or both). I like Sundari’s grandma, that friend Krishna and that uncle character. Not sure about how I feel about this Karthik yet (though I’m guessing I’ll hate him soon haha).

But at least Sundari is moving really fast, 20 episodes in and the marriage is nearly done. Meanwhile in Kayal, it looks like her sister’s marriage is still not over! 🤪

@Bold : ditto 😲 even that's a major turn off for me . Even to get her a job was struggle . ML had to rescue her from kidnappers and when she got d job I was happy thinking atleast she will lessen her sister burden a bit . But her pregnancy was revealed and I stopped watching . I was like you too Brutus 😆

Agree with you Sundari is fast paced and everything you said about d soap 👍🏼

Sundari was good until d family came from Village to visit her . They over stayed  and I lost interest in d soap . I hope Anu's mom finds out d truth soon  .

Finally got to the episodes where Sundari found out the truth. What acting from Sundari! It was really good, especially seeing her kicking him out. I thought for sure it would be a dream sequence. I can’t believe the truth is out this quickly and that Sundari isn’t fighting over this guy. I’m in shock 😲 

I’m really liking Janaki and Siddu as well. Please tell me they aren’t evil! Sundari and Sid are adorable together. Their moments balance out the negativity in the story. It’s funny that Karthik of all people is jealous of Sid and Sundari’s friendship.

I give up on Kayal. Latest promo has her slapping Ezhil’s mom. No hope of any light hearted comedy or romance tracks in that serial at all. Between that periyappa family and Kayal’s boss and her sister’s future in-laws, it is pure negativity.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

https://youtu.be/tD9nJE7mb90

Kayal promo separating her family members  from her will do more good to her . Though she ll feel for sometime she will start living  peacefully at some point  😆 is he antagonist or well wisher 🤣

https://youtu.be/PJx_U7reaOM

Hope it's not dream . I m planning to watch todays episode 😄

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

https://youtu.be/tD9nJE7mb90

Kayal promo separating her family members  from her will do more good to her . Though she ll feel for sometime she will start living  peacefully at some point  😆 is he antagonist or well wisher 🤣

https://youtu.be/PJx_U7reaOM

Hope it's not dream . I m planning to watch todays episode 😄

Hahaha! Maybe we were all wrong. Periappa is secretly good after all! 😆

I haven’t watched it yet but I don’t think it’s a dream. So far there’s been no dream sequences in that serial. I hope getting yelled at by Malliga will finally knock some sense in Sundari. She needs to focus on becoming a collector and stop being Anu’s maid. I hope Malliga confronts Karthik too.

I thought Sid and Sundari would be a pair but sadly it looks like no romance in this serial for now. 😭

Sundari’s new look is beautiful! Finally they changed her style. This serial moves quickly.

Any updates on Kayal? I saw the promo but it looks like her sister’s wedding still isn’t over