Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

i think rajani s btr than kayal 🤪

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I started this thread over one month ago. Kayal’s sister’s marriage is still not over. I give up. 🤪🤪🤪

I swear Anu will have her baby before Kayal’s sister gets married. Sundari and TVET are the only soaps I’m following. 

Is Rajini worth watching? If the FL also has a pregnant sister, I will quit before I even start watching  🤣

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 1 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

I started this thread over one month ago. Kayal’s sister’s marriage is still not over. I give up. 🤪🤪🤪

I swear Anu will have her baby before Kayal’s sister gets married. Sundari and TVET are the only soaps I’m following. 

Is Rajini worth watching? If the FL also has a pregnant sister, I will quit before I even start watching  🤣

its fast seeing ur comment....

her sister got married... current track... rajni is nt acpting mode f new relation.... hero parthiphan is love with her... she s nt accpting herself... wen its clear she hv hidden feelings....

rajni sister radhika gets to knw... her hubby n rajni was lovers... n her mother twisted the marriage as radhika liked the boy wen proposal came n rajni earning for house wont be disturbed :P

rajni taken for granted :P except her younger sister.. 

radhika trying to hurt rajni mentally by breaking her relation with parthipan.... (ths wat i understood.... im nt viewer f it.... i watch AnbeSivam...n currently cross over epsd happening  hence got some idea on wats happening in rajni)

Appo no thanks dear! I already got traumatized watching Kayal and her sister. 😆 

I’m debating starting Ethir Neechal instead. The YouTube comments are promising but the promos seem full of negativity 🤔

Sundari is also dragging lately. Looks like this festival track is leading to Malini’s wedding track. Looks like problems are going to come between Sundari and her uncle, if she helps Krishna and Malini.

And this Sid and Anu are also causing new problems on their end 🤪

Nichuss thumbnail

Appo no thanks dear! I already got traumatized watching Kayal and her sister. 😆 

I’m debating starting Ethir Neechal instead. The YouTube comments are promising but the promos seem full of negativity 🤔

Sundari is also dragging lately. Looks like this festival track is leading to Malini’s wedding track. Looks like problems are going to come between Sundari and her uncle, if she helps Krishna and Malini.

And this Sid and Anu are also causing new problems on their end 🤪

Rajni one more problem i found ysterday AS epsd.... her father now came back acting lovable is behind house property no idea for wat... he n his brother talking on getting signature from everyone for selling.

wat a man...

Sundari i hvnt seen n to b frank i dont like... supporting such spineless guy in name f family..respect etc... y cant she throw him n inform truth to family and move on....😡

coming to ethir neechal.... ys the show is gud...im following its telugu recently. started hero s my fav from kannada industry..... n all casting also gud...

tamil i checked... didnte liked the hero...n male castings....heroine.... n sis in laws are super.....

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Rajni one more problem i found ysterday AS epsd.... her father now came back acting lovable is behind house property no idea for wat... he n his brother talking on getting signature from everyone for selling.

wat a man...

Sundari i hvnt seen n to b frank i dont like... supporting such spineless guy in name f family..respect etc... y cant she throw him n inform truth to family and move on....😡

coming to ethir neechal.... ys the show is gud...im following its telugu recently. started hero s my fav from kannada industry..... n all casting also gud...

tamil i checked... didnte liked the hero...n male castings....heroine.... n sis in laws are super.....

I only watch Sundari for the actress playing Malliga. I like that she is bold and is always challenging Karthik. Between Malliga and Janaki akka, they are the best parts of the serial. Every time the serial shifts to Sundari’s family though, the story starts dragging.

But now that Sid knows the truth about Sundari and Karthik, let’s see what happens. Already Sid and Karthik were always fighting, but now Sid will definite-ah kaluvi kaluvi oothufai him every time they meet. I’m hoping that at least Sundari’s appatha will find the truth about Karthik.

I just started EN. I saw the promos, and it looks like Gowtham isn’t the hero, so I’m kind of disappointed but let’s see how the new hero does. How is the Telugu version?

Nichuss thumbnail

I only watch Sundari for the actress playing Malliga. I like that she is bold and is always challenging Karthik. Between Malliga and Janaki akka, they are the best parts of the serial. Every time the serial shifts to Sundari’s family though, the story starts dragging.

But now that Sid knows the truth about Sundari and Karthik, let’s see what happens. Already Sid and Karthik were always fighting, but now Sid will definite-ah kaluvi kaluvi oothufai him every time they meet. I’m hoping that at least Sundari’s appatha will find the truth about Karthik.

I just started EN. I saw the promos, and it looks like Gowtham isn’t the hero, so I’m kind of disappointed but let’s see how the new hero does. How is the Telugu version?

@bold

telugu is ditto of EN.... who ths Gowtham is... even in Uppena (EN telugu) when Abiram entry happened (tats hero and reason 4 me to watch) lots of comment on brining Gowtham and uniting him with Janaki (heroine character name in telugu)... currently marriage happened... and she s still nt aware f MCP characteral f her BILS n MIL... she s taking stand on all matters comes to the brothers in the house... and Abi being silent supporter......

in EN i love the female casting... janaki... n sils....
in Uppena Male casting is amazing ..heroine im nt tat impressed..others ok ok

EN story is really impressing me. Janani is not the yelling or slapping type of FL character but she is so bold and dignified. I like the direction this serial is taking and the way she takes on the patriarchal brothers is a real highlight. Compared to Sundari, where the FL keeps crying and saying for Anu’s baby I will bear everything every 5 minutes, EN is way better.  

Is the Telugu version ahead of Tamil or vice versa? If the Telugu version is ahead, does Gowtham come back? Because Janani’s husband in the Tamil version keeps switching back and forth between supporting his wife and supporting his no good brothers.

Nichuss thumbnail

EN story is really impressing me. Janani is not the yelling or slapping type of FL character but she is so bold and dignified. I like the direction this serial is taking and the way she takes on the patriarchal brothers is a real highlight. Compared to Sundari, where the FL keeps crying and saying for Anu’s baby I will bear everything every 5 minutes, EN is way better.  

Is the Telugu version ahead of Tamil or vice versa? If the Telugu version is ahead, does Gowtham come back? Because Janani’s husband in the Tamil version keeps switching back and forth between supporting his wife and supporting his no good brothers.

Tamil is ahead... there Janani yet to realize the true face f patriarchal brothers... i watch on n off... as hero s my fav from Kannada industry

Finally ER is catching fire. Eswari finally spoke out against GS and family. 🔥🔥🔥 Hopefully this continues!