Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadhh thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What exactly did shenaaz dad said? Can someone summarize that interview or tell me the link of it ? I haven't seen it

bhatakti.aatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailzain

Really???? A girl just to justify her act of hitting herself is blaming her Mom on National TV that she is responsible for it. Wow!!!! Can't say more about her! She disgusts me to the core! Winner material...my foot!

I felt the same. mummy ji pe bill phaad diya =)) when it appeared to be going against her lol

hmjustwatching thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailzain

Poori family hi attention seeker hai to kya kar sakte hai! Saw his Dad's interview some time back. After that I am speechless!

Your opinion is your choice but I don't think it's appropriate to go on someone's family. I've personally seen a few interviews, I didn't find them to be "attention seeking" as they were simply talking about how their daughter is at home.

hmjustwatching thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadhh

What exactly did shenaaz dad said? Can someone summarize that interview or tell me the link of it ? I haven't seen it

You check bollywood spy, fifafooz and other similar channels on youtube cause they all interviewed him. 

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmjustwatching

Your opinion is your choice but I don't think it's appropriate to go on someone's family. I've personally seen a few interviews, I didn't find them to be "attention seeking" as they were simply talking about how their daughter is at home.

I think you haven't watched the latest one. I got speechless. I don't think I have said anything inappropriate. Thanks!

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

kya pagal bandi hai...who says something like that on national tv πŸ€ͺ yeh bhi koi bolne ki baat hai...sabko yeh lagega na iske mom dad mein issues honge jo woh apne aap ko aise marti hogi...

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

kya pagal bandi hai...who says something like that on national tv πŸ€ͺ yeh bhi koi bolne ki baat hai...sabko yeh lagega na iske mom dad mein issues honge jo woh apne aap ko aise marti hogi...

Jab isay apni limits nai pta to Maa baap ka kia man rkhy gi? 

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 4 years ago
Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Usne toh seedha seedha bol diya, jab papa se fight hoti thi toh mama khud ko maarti thi (something like that) Matlab seedha seedha accept kar liya ke iske parents abusive relationship mein they. Isi liye Sana ko maarne and chappal khane se koi problem nahi hai, woh pyar mein yeh sab kuch normal samajthi hai.
Tasmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even she told Sid to hit her β€œmain teri hu β€œ ! Like she’s ok if Sid will hit her with chappal or slap her. This girl has no class πŸ€’