Sana is a winner material! Slow claps!👏👏👏

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really???? A girl just to justify her act of hitting herself is blaming her Mom on National TV that she is responsible for it. Wow!!!! Can't say more about her! She disgusts me to the core! Winner material...my foot!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even ye bolna ki tu mujhe maar skta tera haq hai 👎🏼 Her thinking 👎🏼 kbhi hamari mummy ko aise kehte suna hai...jo ldkyn aisi ldki ko support kr rhi no comments for them....Yhn pe domestic violence k case hote aur ye bol rhi haq se maaro...aisa fun maine to apne parents ko kbi krte nhi dkha yr...Its disrespectful nd distasteful too...Ye banyegi winner 😳

Edited by garima22 - 4 years ago
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That was the ugliest thing she could say on national t.v.  Either she is senseless or has no family values . Even shukla pointed out to her that does she care for her family ?? she does not stay with them . 

This kind of girls who don't value  a home and family in craze of showbiz ,, always take wrong steps to move ahead in life.  At present she really needs some good guidance else she will do more harm to herself

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

Even ye bolna ki tu mujhe maar skta tera haq hai 👎🏼 Her thinking 👎🏼 kbhi hamari mummy ko aise kehte suna hai...jo ldkyn aisi ldki ko support kr rhi no comments for them....Yhn pe domestic violence k case hote aur ye bol rhi haq se maaro...aisa fun maine to apne parents ko kbi krte nhi dkha yr...Its disrespectful nd distasteful too...Ye banyegi winner 😳

Its so disheartening to see all this! I just don't understand how ppl can support such crap? Calling Sana cute and entertaining and Sid as gentleman! Kya hua kya hai logon ko???? Its just a reality show and ppl are showing their bloody thinking by supporting such ridiculous people.

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Lol ab kya chahte ho woh jhooth bole? Her father literally said the same thing in interview just yesterday. Although, I wish she learn what and not to disclose on NT.. 

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

That was the ugliest thing she could say on national t.v.  Either she is senseless or has no family values . Even shukla pointed out to her that does she care for her family ?? she does not stay with them . 

This kind of girls who don't value  a home and family in craze of showbiz ,, always take wrong steps to move ahead in life.  At present she really needs some good guidance else she will do more harm to herself

I doubt if she would listen to anyone. She is got some real issues and can only go down from here onwards. She might become famous but she has shown her real character. No doubt Punjabi industry banned her!

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is uttering nonsense...and blaming her mom..iski toh apni izat ki toh parvah nahi hai...poori family ki izzat nikaal rahi hai...😡

I thought colors will make her winner...but aisi winner toh accha shukla ko karo....

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemesis12

Lol ab kya chahte ho woh jhooth bole? Her father literally said the same thing in interview just yesterday. Although, I wish she learn what and not to disclose on NT.. 

And how do you know its true?

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nemesis12

Atleast dnt defend on this...usne aaj iss se bhi stupid baat kri hai...Its beyond my understanding tum ldki ho k isko kaise support kr skte ho...blind bhakti ki bhi limit hoti hai...Jis pe haq ho usko maaro do u agree with her?? Uss pe bhi defend kroge?? 

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am very old, so only can slow clap, now go make fun of me.