Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

She is uttering nonsense...and blaming her mom..iski toh apni izat ki toh parvah nahi hai...poori family ki izzat nikaal rahi hai...😑

I thought colors will make her winner...but aisi winner toh accha shukla ko karo....

Isko apni family ki parvah nahin hai as per Shukla. I have never seen her talking about her family or missing them. So conveniently she blamed her Mom to whitewash her act. I say even if its true..damn...accept your bloody mistake and don't justify it by blaming others and that too your Mom! Shame! She is pathetic!

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: msd21

I am very old, so only can slow clap, now go make fun of me.

I have better things to do! So you continue with your slow or fast claps! 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

She is asking a man to hit her🀒

Claps. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

More worrisome are her ideas of pyaar mein kya haq hote hain logon ko. No Shehnaaz - being in love does not give you nor your partner the right to hit each other. The channel has lost it - wtf are they promoting and endorsing? And people going gaga over this toxicity masquerading as a legendary romance. It’s nuts. 

msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailzain

I have better things to do! So you continue with your slow or fast claps! 

Better things than posting on IF.  Congratulations!!🀣

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

More worrisome are her ideas of pyaar mein kya haq hote hain logon ko. No Shehnaaz - being in love does not give you nor your partner the right to hit each other. The channel has lost it - wtf are they promoting and endorsing? And people going gaga over this toxicity masquerading as a legendary romance. It’s nuts. 

True that!  Channel to kuch aur hi tangent pe hai is baar! But what about people supporting her? They don't understand or they just don't care???!!!

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: msd21

Better things than posting on IF.  Congratulations!!🀣

I don't understand why you assumed that I would make fun of you? Come out of illusionary world. I can post whatever I want to and ofcourse I have better things than to make fun of anyone. You again didn't get this part, right? Its okay!

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Children do adapt traits what they see in their family but yes whatever she did in the episode was nonsense 

She looked really stuped 

hmjustwatching thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailzain

Really???? A girl just to justify her act of hitting herself is blaming her Mom on National TV that she is responsible for it. Wow!!!! Can't say more about her! She disgusts me to the core! Winner material...my foot!

Her dad mentioned it in an interview as well (yesterday). 

If her parent's have no issue with revealing this aspect of their family life then why should we? 

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmjustwatching

Her dad mentioned it in an interview as well (yesterday). 

If her parent's have no issue with revealing this aspect of their family life then why should we? 

Poori family hi attention seeker hai to kya kar sakte hai! Saw his Dad's interview some time back. After that I am speechless!