Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulatha

I think I am also getting Babita effect ๐Ÿ˜”  I saw precap 4 or 5 times just to see Hs and mini expressions ๐Ÿ˜€

Mini like aap kuch nahi Bolenge, Hanuman Uncle.

Beti baap nahi maanti, pathni pati nahi manti Hs ko ye dono. In dono par case lagana chahiye haveli par Kabja karne ki aur Hs par emotional athyachar karne ke liye ๐Ÿคฃ 

HS ki. Life to Tab hi acha that jab we chada tha.... Bechara... ๐Ÿคฃ

Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Anu ๐Ÿค—! Good to see you here! How are you? Your username is soo relevant in this show in more than one ways๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Coming to the topic, I guess its both, scared and clueless...all three of them are - about their future and where they stand with respect to each other in their new life! 

Talking about the problem child Babita- I'm not sure why is she doing what she's doing but from the precap it looks like right now she doesn't want to take an active part in her "new" life. She seems to be focussed on running away from HS using Minni as an excuse. . Maybe she is scared to give it all to a new relationship given her history of being rejected? Who knows, I guess we will soon find out. But somewhere I think she should be able to choose how and when she is going to ease into her new life. It should be her decision after all, even if its wrong and even if people around her are not happy with this decision of hers especially HS! Naeem Bi, Minni and Lala are doing what they think is right, but I don't completely agree with them neither do I agree with Babita completely. But its her life! On top of that I don't understand how much of a "sabra ka imtehaan" is it for HS- its been only two days!!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent analysis of the episode by you, Anu! ๐Ÿค—

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Ha Ha even o like the. Episode but u know I was thinking why did I like it but may be the reason was all the characters except Babita we're place yesterday.... 

Even I got a doubt that she also had that guilt that if she gets close to HS she may neglect Minni and then she won't be Mahan and loving mother.... Arey koi isse samjhao ki pati se. Close hona matlab bache se door hona nahi hota... It's up-to to u how I manage it.... Problem yehi to hai uski... Ki she never manged this relationship in her life... She was married but whenever Ashok used to come. He also used to ignore her and woman like Babita will never initiate and that too it that time when she was chui mui... So. She used to. Go with the flow and she used to be Minni and other family members ec m when Ashok was around... 

So for was like her will have this feeling for sure... And whatever happened before marriage kammmo fiasco and the CD one made a very bad impression in grind and she felt that all. Of them are questioning her that whether she will mother too or she will be a wife only after the marriage..so now madam wants them all to be proved wrong but in all these she is not knowing that she make the two loving ppl go through hell.... 

But she had a intimacy issue also... I fear that whether ever Ashok. Asked her concern before doing it... U know that will really create a bad impression about having sex after marriage... And u won't be able to give urself to the person u love as well..... 

NB was our voice today.... I just loved HS expressions when Poonam again started flirting with him... 

I think you are right on both these points.....

1) She has never successfully managed this relationship in her life....she was married but it wasn't a proper marriage....so she never really got the hang of it and ended up falling into the pattern of mother instead

2) Re: intimacy....it's quite possible that she feels that may be part of the reason why Ashok left her because she didn't satisfy him sexually and she fears that even initiating that aspect with HS would leave her lacking in his expectations and he too would leave her just like Ashok.....that would atleast be consistent with what they've shown of Babita before this.....that she clearly wants love and affection but also fears not being good enough to manage it.....she does it a lot as a mother too.....and now I'm thinking about her fear around the mehendi time.....her thinking HS may not love her enough......that may tie into this....she doesn't even want to give anyone a reason to measure her against something that she may fail in,  so she's defensively acting out. 

Ofcourse then she needs to express this so that HS can help her through her fears....but the issue itself is so sensitive, she probably doesn't know how to broach it. 

She also probably isn't realizing how unfair she is being to HS by making this presumption.....that is why I guess the man-woman relationship is so sensitive and that is what NB is warning her about.......in managing her own emotions, Babita is not thinking of HS's emotions and she will end up alienating him so that even if she ever gets around to talking to him, by then he would have made his own presumptions. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipshitaa

Hi Anu ๐Ÿค—! Good to see you here! How are you? Your username is soo relevant in this show in more than one ways๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Coming to the topic, I guess its both, scared and clueless...all three of them are - about their future and where they stand with respect to each other in their new life! 

Talking about the problem child Babita- I'm not sure why is she doing what she's doing but from the precap it looks like right now she doesn't want to take an active part in her "new" life. She seems to be focussed on running away from HS using Minni as an excuse. . Maybe she is scared to give it all to a new relationship given her history of being rejected? Who knows, I guess we will soon find out. But somewhere I think she should be able to choose how and when she is going to ease into her new life. It should be her decision after all, even if its wrong and even if people around her are not happy with this decision of hers especially HS! Naeem Bi, Minni and Lala are doing what they think is right, but I don't completely agree with them neither do I agree with Babita completely. But its her life! On top of that I don't understand how much of a "sabra ka imtehaan" is it for HS- its been only two days!!

Oye Ipshi! ๐Ÿค—....Woah! Long time, man.....I didn't know you were watching this show too.....lol when did we last speak? Man, I can't even remember....it really has been ages......lol 

Re: topic.....lol yes the title applies to all three in some ways.....but I'm applying it to Babita the most right now๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: LOL....nobody is stopping her from easing into her new life...but if you ease into your new life by mistreating others, that is not right....the way she spoke to HS on their wedding night was not right, no matter what she was feeling....she cannot get a free pass for that in the name of needing time.

Marriage is a very sensitive relationship....it's not that you can't make your own decisions but you have to take into account the impact on your spouse, otherwise it might as well not be a marriage.....this isn't just about HS not being happy with her decision....it's HOW she's expressing her decision, it's the fact that she's lying about it, not really communicating with her husband and generally treating him in an aloof manner.

There is also the glaring discrepancy that NB pointed out in that Babita herself initiated this marriage and clearly expressed the ache in her heart for HS for so long....so to now pretend that she isn't comfortable enough with him will definitely seem like a lie. 

LOL@ it's only been two days.....these two days only can leave a mark on the psyche if not handled sensitively in the early days. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

@arey yaar, i was waiting for your analysis. Like you me too was finding babita cartoon. Precap ne hadh hi kar di๐Ÿ˜†. Writer khud hasa hoga babes ka dialogue likhte waqt. Poor hs. 

Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜†....it was just too funny a moment....Babita kal sach mein cartoon mode mein thi. One can only laugh at her antics after a point ๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

actually hs/babes/ mini scene on honesty was amazing. It was funny when babes excitedly talked abt honesty. Paridhi is doing a  great job as a confused, innocent, insecure and a bit selfish woman. I loved mini for questioning hs for his hypocrisy. 

Another scene i loved was mini lala uncle convo. Ashnoor is amazing with her expression. This girl is a bundle of talent. I love  her acting skills. 

Naeem bi is great yaar. Aisi MIL ya mother mile to zindagi ke vaare nyaare ho jaye. Haan thoda bahut gaali galoch sikhenge๐Ÿ˜† but life lessons bhi bahut seekhne ko milega.

Innocence and insecurity/selfishness  ka combination is a hard thing to portray. But Paridhi definitely does a commendable job of it. Otherwise we wouldnโ€™t be able to feel emotions like frustration with her one day and laughing at her silliness the next ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked the Laala Mini scene too....it was nice that Mini didnโ€™t hold a grudge and maturely understood the essence of what he meant....so she was also focused on helping get HB together.....Ashnoor toh is always fab :) 

NB is deffo rocking. Lol her seedhi baat, no bakwaas attitude is my fav๐Ÿ˜†

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Looking at all this, it's clear that HS really is the perfect husband for her. NO ONE else could have dealt with her.