Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think I am also getting Babita effect 😔  I saw precap 4 or 5 times just to see Hs and mini expressions 😀

Mini like aap kuch nahi Bolenge, Hanuman Uncle.

Beti baap nahi maanti, pathni pati nahi manti Hs ko ye dono. In dono par case lagana chahiye haveli par Kabja karne ki aur Hs par emotional athyachar karne ke liye 🤣 

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Spoilt and stupidly acting...!

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulatha

I think I am also getting Babita effect 😔  I saw precap 4 or 5 times just to see Hs and mini expressions 😀

Mini like aap kuch nahi Bolenge, Hanuman Uncle.

Beti baap nahi maanti, pathni pati nahi manti Hs ko ye dono. In dono par case lagana chahiye haveli par Kabja karne ki aur Hs par emotional athyachar karne ke liye 🤣 

I think I'm just feeling happy that HS-Mini are on the same page of frustration with Babita....atleast ek baat pe toh united ho gaye hain phir se dono🤣......they both looked equally pissed over Babita's actions in the precap😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I think you are overthinking the intimacy issues angle at this point😆

Ashok was an asshole.....yes, it takes two people to make a marriage fail but I don't think any of Babita's hang-ups justify what Ashok did.....that would be my one major disappointment if the writers actually ever took it in that direction. The tagline is about a mother finding her wings, but if they instead go the route of showing that she deserved everything that befell her, it would be an unfortunate skewing of the empowerment message. No one is saying all women are angels.....but to try and justify the abuse that befell them as something they deserved because of character flaws is also not right......this is what I'd like to say to the writers for the stupid tweets about Babita. 

Based on today's epi, I think Babita's issues are more about guilt than fear of intimacy.....she's feeling guilty about expressing any love or affection towards HS....it's a deep level of masochism born from years of repressed desires....I think it was Jean who had mentioned in some thread that Babita is a case of a person who's suddenly gotten freedom and doesn't know how to handle it......this builds off of the same point.....for the first time in her life, she has the freedom to express her desires but that very freedom scares her now....so she's retreated further into a weird shell. The rest is just an act.....the laughing, the focus on daily routines ki Mini ko jagaao, khaana banaao....sab dikhava hai....she isn't really happy.....she's just retreated into an act....defense mechanism hai.....the biggest hint today was her trying to walk away when NB reminded her that she herself was crying once about the ache in her heart for HS.....so I've concluded based on today's epi that Babita ka case is of a person who is overwhelmed with emotion and she's so terrified about how to express it that she's retreated into a shell......to justify her behavior, she is using Mini as an excuse ki she's done everything for Mini so that she can play the Mom card and not have to explain her behavior as a wife. 

I felt today's epi did a better job of portraying the issues through NB calling out Babita's behavior....the fact that Babita didn't have good answers showed that she's deliberately acting obtuse and wanting to stay in her bubble rather than face the reality of her emotions. 

I also got the sense that NB hit a nerve when she told Babita that she will have messed up another marriage if she continues behaving like this......perhaps somewhere deep inside Babita carries guilt about failing at her first marriage.....no matter how it failed, ultimately it did fail.....that leaves a trauma inside somewhere. 

Motherhood is all she had....that's her safe space even though she cries many times about failing as a mother....that is why she is retreating to motherhood....it kept her sane even as marriage failed her. 

In all this, she is not giving HS a regard as a flesh and blood person, true....and that is what she has to learn about where she is going horribly wrong....NB sounded the warning bells today....but Babita usually only learns the hard way after the fact....she will have to see the actual fallout to realize. 

@bold: Lol I never said that Babita is at fault for the marriage breaking, and I don't believe that Babita is even partly responsible for the marriage breaking either, except that she didn't leave him sooner.  Whatever Babita did doesn't justify Ashok's actions in any way. She might have been inattentive, only caring about Minnie, but that doesn't justify Ashok cheating in any way. So, I agree with you I would actually be against the idea of writers going that direction at all. 

My point was about her intimacy issue only. The scars that Ashok has left behind is still lingering there somewhere. Not being considerate of her needs, maybe Babita feeling pressured to have sexual intercourse, not asking for consent, etc. is something that comes to mind. I just wish we were shown more introspection onto Babita's thoughts and feelings at this point. I just don't think writers are able to put the point across that they are trying to. 

I do agree with you on that she's feeling guilty of having any desires for HS, almost as if she will be called selfish for thinking about her own desires and acting upon it.

I hope we get to see Babita introspecting on this soon.  

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

My point was about her intimacy issue only. The scars that Ashok has left behind is still lingering there somewhere. Not being considerate of her needs, maybe Babita feeling pressured to have sexual intercourse, not asking for consent, etc. is something that comes to mind. I just wish we were shown more introspection onto Babita's thoughts and feelings at this point. I just don't think writers are able to put the point across that they are trying to. 

I do agree with you on that she's feeling guilty of having any desires for HS, almost as if she will be called selfish for thinking about her own desires and acting upon it.

I hope we get to see Babita introspecting on this soon.  

I do get your point....and my point is that I don't think this issue is about intimacy specifically.....I don't think they are going to go into that level of detail about whatever Babita's experience was with Ashok sexually....given the kind of guy he showed himself to be, it's quite possible he was inconsiderate....but Babita did mention she still yearned for him all those years, so who knows. 

Her issue right now just seems to be about a general guilt about feeling or expressing her desire for HS.....she is just making excuses about needing time or that she only married him for Mini.....the actual issue doesn't seem to be about hesitation regarding intimacy.....it's general guilt for feeling any desire as a woman....she's deliberately tamped down all the emotions she had started to express at one point towards him and is now treating him like a polite accessory....lol....like general baat cheet tak theek hai but she doesn't want to express desire or affection towards him......something is twisted up inside her that she is either not comprehending herself or is unwilling to express to anyone. 

And yes, clearer scenes showing her introspecting, showing her thoughts would help....lol.....otherwise people will just keep speculating wildly about her issues. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

OH such a relief it was to see mini and HS talking somewhat normally calling each other out being a team over Babes and not in their gloomy mood even if they are unsure of what lies ahead and have things in their mind that's making them confused and puts a ? on the equations Rn but just seeing them talk and actually share that tiny bit of info with each other like HS knowing very well  what he did was not fair to mini and accepting it was a joy and her actually starting the convo made me smile real hard and then mini actually trying sincerly to help sort out babita without feeling like a useless yaad from past was really nice. Phew thank you mini for being your normal self aaj beta.

star of today was ofcourse NB. i really liked the way she tried to knock some sense in Babita  ke iss sab main kahin sab haath se hi na nikal jaaye and that she needs to stop using Mini as a shield and put this on her as she never asked for a dad so stop making yourself a martyr of sorts ke maine toh pata nahi kaunsa samjhota (of sorts) kar dia uspe bilawaja ilzam na laga and kuch akkal istemal kar. I also liked NB and mini's convo the way she talked to mini and samjhaooed her ke yeh ek do din ki bat toh nahi kite din woh idhar udhar phire gi and that she always has NB to talk to. 

Hs was adorable as always and i Liked that he also talked about his fears that kahin woh kuch keh de Haq samjh ke and babita sab kuch chod chad ke tod ke na bhaith jaaye and it is a legit fear given how har baat pe min min main babita dhamka deti hai usko and now he is actually afraid and is to scared to lose her .

last scene was meh IDK i get super irked by poonam she is my least fav character in the show something about her just puts me off and i get a fake vibe from  her so i was like blahhh btu the precap is serious Howlarious. Babita is now acting super dumb jaise kuch sanjh hi nahi sakti yeh toh sach main ab Bachi hi ban gayi hai HS ne toh aise hi bol dia tha once ke mummy toh veer balika se bhi choti balika hai par nahi ab toh mummy sach main hi bachon wali harkatein and baatein kar rahi hai despite sabka itna samjhana. OK fine i get she has intimacy issues and she wants thoda time before that Understandable but phir bhi itna begana kyon act kar rahi hai? biwi ka kaam bas roti/ chai serve karna nahi hota na hi sirf sex. How about being normal around Hanuman how about trying to understand him share your thoughts your thinking process before Physical intimacy if that is the issue for you babes. also plz stop using Mini as your bahana. poor girl did not come in between you guys even once 

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@arey yaar, i was waiting for your analysis. Like you me too was finding babita cartoon. Precap ne hadh hi kar di😆. Writer khud hasa hoga babes ka dialogue likhte waqt. Poor hs. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omggg Minnie and HS's expression in the precap. I just cant. They are both like "are you fcking kidding me" smiley37smiley37

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣

LOL jo sochna hai soch lo, bhai. 

I like episodes which provide clearer depictions of the character actions, where characters call each other out for nonsense.....Friday's epi was totally off-balance to me but ppl were enjoying the random HS-Babita scenes of her supposedly giving him "honesty".....lol 

I liked today's epi cuz I saw some of the balance back.....I saw convos that made sense so I liked it....simple. 

If that makes me Rajita in your eyes, so be it😆

I have ranted plenty about scenes I didn't like last week.....lol I guess I was not Rajita last week then😆.....multiple personality disorder hai shaayad mujhe. 

actually hs/babes/ mini scene on honesty was amazing. It was funny when babes excitedly talked abt honesty. Paridhi is doing a  great job as a confused, innocent, insecure and a bit selfish woman. I loved mini for questioning hs for his hypocrisy. 

Another scene i loved was mini lala uncle convo. Ashnoor is amazing with her expression. This girl is a bundle of talent. I love  her acting skills. 

Naeem bi is great yaar. Aisi MIL ya mother mile to zindagi ke vaare nyaare ho jaye. Haan thoda bahut gaali galoch sikhenge😆 but life lessons bhi bahut seekhne ko milega.

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Ha Ha even o like the. Episode but u know I was thinking why did I like it but may be the reason was all the characters except Babita we're place yesterday.... 

Even I got a doubt that she also had that guilt that if she gets close to HS she may neglect Minni and then she won't be Mahan and loving mother.... Arey koi isse samjhao ki pati se. Close hona matlab bache se door hona nahi hota... It's up-to to u how I manage it.... Problem yehi to hai uski... Ki she never manged this relationship in her life... She was married but whenever Ashok used to come. He also used to ignore her and woman like Babita will never initiate and that too it that time when she was chui mui... So. She used to. Go with the flow and she used to be Minni and other family members ec m when Ashok was around... 

So for was like her will have this feeling for sure... And whatever happened before marriage kammmo fiasco and the CD one made a very bad impression in grind and she felt that all. Of them are questioning her that whether she will mother too or she will be a wife only after the marriage..so now madam wants them all to be proved wrong but in all these she is not knowing that she make the two loving ppl go through hell.... 

But she had a intimacy issue also... I fear that whether ever Ashok. Asked her concern before doing it... U know that will really create a bad impression about having sex after marriage... And u won't be able to give urself to the person u love as well..... 

NB was our voice today.... I just loved HS expressions when Poonam again started flirting with him...