Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There are rumors that he might actually be gay..

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pashminni

Exactly my thought !

Who in the earth would marry a girl  who has been fcuked by his own father ?

Bachchan's are the most screwed family in Bollywood. 

What's wrong with that? If they ended their relationship, I don't see the problem here.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pashminni

The relationship is still going on and Abhi has now sensed it. 

He is like Trisankhu neither can he leave his wife, nor can accept it. He is hanged in the middle. 

Who told you? 😆

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Too lazy to look for that interview but Aish did lived with Vivek, reporter mentioned it to her saying “you lived with Vivek, did you bring his dog back” or something like that he asked Aish and she said wait for the autobiography book. But anyways abhi seems like a nice guy and coming from big b’s family so good choice. Vivek is arrogant 

she lived with salman in andheri not with vivek  she said in many interviews she lived with her parents till marriage. Vivek was just a rebound he known this and he felt used by her

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the only one who has the right to answer that question is aishwarya, she is his wife and she is the only one who can judge how he is as a husband as she has been married to him for so many years, she has had a child with him, i don't think any of us can judge their relationship as we are not a part of their personal life 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

Who told you? 😆

Sick. Aish fan will defend everything of their favorites. Thank God I am not a blind fan. I bash my favorites if they mistakes 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Sick. Aish fan will defend everything of their favorites. Thank God I am not a blind fan. I bash my favorites if they mistakes 

A person randomly claims that ABsr. and Aish were and are sleeping together.. a vicious gossip that has no base... Ponymo responds in light.. how on Earth is this worthy of defending/bashing your fav?! What kind of response would you give if someone claims your fav is sleeping with his/her FIL/MIL or whatever?