Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

He is delusional. He hate all his previous films because they are trolled on internet and he claim ADHM to be his most honest work. 

With Takht, I have hopes. He might just do the unexpected. He has good writers on his side this time. 

He is foolish, most still like his older movies way more than the new one's. He shouldn't listen to a minority of haters. And ADHM was trolled anyway so I don't think the new approach worked

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Journey95

I love HAHK but HSSH sucks, I think the former was really carried by Madhuri and her chemistry with Salamn. HSSH has nothing like that and the love stories are underdeveloped in comparison

I love both the movies, both are cheesy family stuff n for me both movie means prem aka Salman.. I like sallu Madhuri chemistry n they were really good bt prem preeti hssh had the bestest chemistry n sweetest LS<3

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

I love both the movies, both are cheesy family stuff n for me both movie means prem aka Salman.. I like sallu Madhuri chemistry n they were really good bt prem preeti hssh had the bestest chemistry n sweetest LS<3

Yeah but I feel like Salman didn't have a big enough role in HSSH, he seemed shafted in comparison with how he was the focus of HAHK. I really wanted to see more of him and Sonali bendre's, they were cute together