Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I am not losing patience par say. I just find it bit unrealistic that an 18 years old has so much wisdom and understands everything. She even gets the unsaid things. It's bit like you know how Indian TV tries to potray "mahaan" bahu. That's how its coming across sometimes. She can do whole wedding prep, yeh, woh. And also solve all problems. Mini can't be more mature than HS & Babes. That's something that I don't get on board with. 

Thing is she can't solve everything. Micky tried saying this to her but she is stubborn. She won't listen to anybody until a jolt comes. Let's see. Hoping it comes sooner.

Lol I don’t really look at her as a mahaan bahu trying to solve everything....she is an 18 year old with a take charge attitude who’s always multi-tasked to manage many things for her mom. 

I don’t find it that unrealistic because a kid who’s had to grow up beyond her years can absolutely be like this. The writers actually show her in all her shades....she can be very perceptive and mature while still being obtuse about other things. She can sambhaalo some things very well while reacting like a child to other things. Like she reacted to HS saying there’s only Imarti in his heart and Mini cried, then where will my Babes live? 

Micky trying to talk to her about her taking on too many things and neglecting herself shows that the writers are looking at it from all angles and not developing her unrealistically. She’s just a kid stretching herself too thin because she cares too deeply and has spent most of her life trying to guide things for her mom. She won’t suddenly stop doing it overnight simply cuz HS is in Babita’s life now. She’s adapting in her own ways. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol I don’t really look at her as a mahaan bahu trying to solve everything....she is an 18 year old with a take charge attitude who’s always multi-tasked to manage many things for her mom. 

I don’t find it that unrealistic because a kid who’s had to grow up beyond her years can absolutely be like this. The writers actually show her in all her shades....she can be very perceptive and mature while still being obtuse about other things. She can sambhaalo some things very well while reacting like a child to other things. Like she reacted to HS saying there’s only Imarti in his heart and Mini cried, then where will my Babes live? 

Micky trying to talk to her about her taking on too many things and neglecting herself shows that the writers are looking at it from all angles and not developing her unrealistically. She’s just a kid stretching herself too thin because she cares too deeply and has spent most of her life trying to guide things for her mom. She won’t suddenly stop doing it overnight simply cuz HS is in Babita’s life now. She’s adapting in her own ways. 

I understand it. Yet there's something I find disconnected in all of this. 

@bold -- Hopefully writers transition her into focusing on other stuff smoothly. 

AreYaar thumbnail

I understand it. Yet there's something I find disconnected in all of this. 

@bold -- Hopefully writers transition her into focusing on other stuff smoothly. 

Thing is, I know a Mini in real life. Perhaps that’s why I find a lot of her characteristics realistic. A child who’s grown up beyond her years, can be perceptive about relationships and can handle a lot of responsibilities at 16-17 only. 

Yep, let’s see how the writers tackle Mini’s evolution in the coming days :) 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mein to yehi hoon. Weekends I don't get time. Have a young toddler at home so you can understand. Aur upar se new layout don't work in my phone. I can only login from laptop or PC. So I read posts but can't login from phone.

@bold -- Babita in a nutshell. 

I love Mini and her bond with both HS and Babes but I want HS and Babes to have some conversations. Open up to each other and not to Mini. She is just 18 years old. She keeps getting lot of emotional weight from both her parents. It would be draining her after a point. I am someone who wants to have her carefree teen years. 

When HS first opened up about Imarti, he did that in front of both Mini and Babes. Then all subsequent Imarti references he had was in different conversations with Babita. Hence, Babita could write that letter to Imarti from HS. Babita gets Imarti and HS's love for her. 

If HS wants to open up to someone about his mother, I wish it's Babita and not Mini. Babita has emotional capabilities. She rises when her loved ones need her. I don't want him to open up to Mini first about everything. An 18 years old can't be know it all and can do it all. She is mature but I don't think so an 18 years old can handle so much emotional weight without being affected. 

HS has already spoken to mini about his mom. he told her how he couldnt save his mom from his dad but mini did. 

babita i think dosent know such details. 

even today hanuman was almost crying when he was telling mini whose room it was. mini immediately understood & decided she will only clean the room

with babita hanuman only opens up when she probes him or asks him. with mini he himself via a conversation or something like that opens up by himself. needs to reach that stage with babita 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

HS has already spoken to mini about his mom. he told her how he couldnt save his mom from his dad but mini did. 

babita i think dosent know such details. 

even today hanuman was almost crying when he was telling mini whose room it was. mini immediately understood & decided she will only clean the room

with babita hanuman only opens up when she probes him or asks him. with mini he himself via a conversation or something like that opens up by himself. needs to reach that stage with babita 

Actually babita does .. one of the old episodes from early on has a conversation between him & Minnie with babes & lala listening into how his mother was beaten and how he lost her in childhood itself

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wonder how did his HS Mother die. Was she beaten to death or was She ill.  I can't see any other way of death because she had a child so suicide is out.

Maybe his Father is in Jail or left home when his Wife died or kicked out by his Grandfather.

Lets see how they show it.

In a way it's sad as HS has no close relatives and Nayeem Be has Children who don't care for her.

So in a way they are now Mother and Son and she has bought him up and its true that's love of Parents is not only through Blood relationship.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

Exactly. She has no clue about this part of his life story regarding his mother, except what he said in episode 28,  which wasn't much.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

Actually babita does .. one of the old episodes from early on has a conversation between him & Minnie with babes & lala listening into how his mother was beaten and how he lost her in childhood itself

Yes, Babita knows the basic facts of his Mom’s situation. She overheard him telling Mini during that scene when he first told Mini about his Mom and Imarti. And that was the conversation that changed her mind about staying in the haveli. 

In other scenes also, without Babita’s prompting, HS has mentioned his mom and how Babita crying reminds him of his mother’s pain, so he requests her not to cry. 

She knows the basic facts but he still needs to let her in some more emotionally. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AaishaM

Hey. Can I join in the discussion?

I am from Haryana and I can say for sure that HS mother couldn't have worn a Lehnga like that. That's too modern for a Haryanvi bride to wear something like that back in the 80s. 🙈

Thanks for clarifying. I'm relieved to read this because I really don't like the idea of Babita wearing his mother's wedding  lehenga. 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Thanks for clarifying. I'm relieved to read this because I really don't like the idea of Babita wearing his mother's wedding  lehenga. 

Same here.  I am not comfortable with the idea of babitha wearing her dead MIL's lehenga.  It should be a new one of her choice. They should be moving forward with life making new memories which can erase the old bitter ones. Seeing his mother's lehenga on his bride will make HS emotional and not happy  according to me. How he is supposed to see the beauty  of his bride when the lehenga reminds of his mother?