Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
I feel it's HS mother if not NB's or even beeji who has successful marriage..Edited by abhi786 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

She got married in early 80’s. The blouse looked kinda old fashioned. Yup you are right though about the the fact that the lehenga is not Haryanvi style. How did she go from wearing Pink Lehenga to Red then? 🤔

The lehenga isn’t Haryanvi, but I also agree that the blouse is old fashioned and can pass for something from the 80s. 

Anyways, Babita wears old fashioned clothes in general so maybe it’s a new lehenga with old fashioned design 🤷‍♀️😂

Switching the lehenga should have some significance to it beyond just a last minute alteration mishap. 

Maybe HS will select this one from a list of backup options to manaao Babita, and she will happily wear it cuz he chose it 😆

Bahut saare theories hain to choose from. Lol 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful analysis of the episode by you, Anu! 🤗

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

It’s not replacement because in one of the segment Mini says “main theek karakar layi” and shows Babita the same pink lehenga. So, how did she end up wearing the red one is the syappa. 

Babita just didn’t look happy with the lehenga yesterday...the gota was just one part of it, but she didn’t seem to like it overall....so even if Mini gets the alterations done, it won’t solve the deeper issues.

Yeh sab smokescreens hain....Babita has deeper knots inside her heart that are just being expressed through issues with mehendi and lehenga. 

So maybe the selection of the red lehenga will have something to do with solving those knots. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The moment the lehenga pictures were out, I subconsciously always felt that it wasn't modern. That gold embroidery on red itself is an antique old combination. I think it could be HS ki mother ka lehenga. I don't want it to be Beeji's :/

If she wears her MIL's lehenga, it will give HS so much pride and confidence in his choice. It would be such an emotional moment for him.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So what’s your theory on the red lehenga then? 😆

Waise I just realized this is the same lehenga Mini was looking at during wedding preps. So I dunno if it’s a simple case of a replacement lehenga only. 

Predictions ke mamle mein I am bad. So, I stay away mostly. smiley36

They might come to conclusion that both of them want to match - match and hence, they find Red for both. I don't know. I like the sweet surprises writers swing our way so I will wait and watch. 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Babita just didn’t look happy with the lehenga yesterday...the gota was just one part of it, but she didn’t seem to like it overall....so even if Mini gets the alterations done, it won’t solve the deeper issues.

Yeh sab smokescreens hain....Babita has deeper knots inside her heart that are just being expressed through issues with mehendi and lehenga. 

So maybe the selection of the red lehenga will have something to do with solving those knots. 

Yeah, there are deeper things getting superficially expressed. This mehendi and this lehenga are all fancy things, the deeper meaning is still her insecurity about love that she has. Chalo, lehenga could be a normal general issue that anyone could have, but the mehendi bit needs to be sorted. The reassurance is a must.

Samaina_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey. Can I join in the discussion?

I am from Haryana and I can say for sure that HS mother couldn't have worn a Lehnga like that. That's too modern for a Haryanvi bride to wear something like that back in the 80s. 🙈

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Either the lehanga is of HS mother or HS would have chosen this one.... 

Dono me we kuch bhi ho maza aa jayega.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AaishaM

Hey. Can I join in the discussion?

I am from Haryana and I can say for sure that HS mother couldn't have worn a Lehnga like that. That's too modern for a Haryanvi bride to wear something like that back in the 80s. 🙈

Yeah true... The lehanga which imarti wore during their marriage is different model which harayanvi brides wear.. Bit this is not like that....