Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

even in kyunki nandini n karan were not talking about their son until a track came where they had to join hands together to find him

Yes that was also one of the last tracks of the show I believe, where the climax of that track and the show as a whole ended on the most stupidest cliffhanger.... tulsi going to meet the person who has karan-nandini's son, only to find out parvati from kahani ghar ghar ki was in possession of their son the entire time. ðŸ¤£

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

exactly.it would be interesting if Aryan is purab disha's son who has been stolen.in other ekta shows something like this was shown.ha ha

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes that was also one of the last tracks of the show I believe, where the climax of that track and the show as a whole ended on the most stupidest cliffhanger.... tulsi going to meet the person who has karan-nandini's son, only to find out parvati from kahani ghar ghar ki was in possession of their son the entire time. ðŸ¤£

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

exactly.it would be interesting if Aryan is purab disha's son who has been stolen.in other ekta shows something like this was shown.ha ha

Yeah why not. Writers could come up with something wacky to explain it away, but it would break my heart to know if they actually killed off sunny. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah why not. Writers could come up with something wacky to explain it away, but it would break my heart to know if they actually killed off sunny.

But what will they get from killing Sunny? ðŸ˜•

And I don't want Aryan to be Disha's kid. Aliya Aliya jaisi bhi hai, she loves Aryan a lot and he, her. I don't want him to have a sense of displacement like Rhea and Prachi will.

On a lighter note, I can see Ranbir going up to his mom and dad and asking them if they really are his parents. ðŸ¤£ You know, confirm karne mein kya jaata hai? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

But what will they get from killing Sunny? ðŸ˜•

And I don't want Aryan to be Disha's kid. Aliya Aliya jaisi bhi hai, she loves Aryan a lot and he, her. I don't want him to have a sense of displacement like Rhea and Prachi will.

On a lighter note, I can see Ranbir going up to his mom and dad and asking them if they really are his parents. ðŸ¤£ You know, confirm karne mein kya jaata hai? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yes they wouldn’t get anything story wise  for purab-disha track if they kill sunny, but showing sunny in the story who hates his father and maybe even decides to take revenge from Aliya and purab too would actually be better, whereas killing sunny would give them nothing to work with.