This disha-purab separation seems all the more confusing

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Looking at what purab said today as well as in the party in convo with disha, the reasons that lead to disha-purab splitting seem even more confusing. In the party purab said to disha about their split that it wasn't my fault or wasn't just my fault alone (something along those lines) and in today's epi he says that when he needed disha she wasn't with him but aliya was with him, to which abhi asks him if he is repaying aliya's favour by staying in the marriage with her. What does he mean by disha wasn't there for him when he needed her and aliya was? 

Saying that disha wasn't with him when he needed her but aliya was sounds like an excuse a cheater would make, but we all know they won't show that purab actually cheated on disha, at least not intentionally/ willingly at least where he would intend to cheat on his wife just because of a problem. Then abhi asking him whether he is staying in the marriage to repay aliya's favour sounds even more odd. 

On top of it mitali much earlier said to meera that purab's wedding to aliya was forced and against his will, then during a convo between disha-abhi, disha said that she knows he wasn't able to do anything because his hands were tied due to his love for his sister, which sounds like either aliya had fallen pregnant or did a suicide tantrum that abhi was unable to go against his sister or something like that to raise a voice against the wedding. 

I still suspect aryan isn't purab's son but purab clearly has no suspicions which shows that he either did the deed with aliya unintentionally or aliya made him believe that they did, and I can predict it will be the latter, else only then would purab be redeemable because cheating on your partner whether even in an inebriated state is still flat out wrong and inexcusable. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Looking at what purab said today as well as in the party in convo with disha, the reasons that lead to disha-purab splitting seem even more confusing. In the party purab said to disha about their split that it wasn't my fault or wasn't just my fault alone (something along those lines) and in today's epi he says that when he needed disha she wasn't with him but aliya was with him, to which abhi asks him if he is repaying aliya's favour by staying in the marriage with her. What does he mean by disha wasn't there for him when he needed her and aliya was? 

Saying that disha wasn't with him when he needed her but aliya was sounds like an excuse a cheater would make, but we all know they won't show that purab actually cheated on disha, at least not intentionally/ willingly at least where he would intend to cheat on his wife just because of a problem. Then abhi asking him whether he is staying in the marriage to repay aliya's favour sounds even more odd. 

On top of it mitali much earlier said to meera that purab's wedding to aliya was forced and against his will, then during a convo between disha-abhi, disha said that she knows he wasn't able to do anything because his hands were tied due to his love for his sister, which sounds like either aliya had fallen pregnant or did a suicide tantrum that abhi was unable to go against his sister or something like that to raise a voice against the wedding. 

I still suspect aryan isn't purab's son but purab clearly has no suspicions which shows that he either did the deed with aliya unintentionally or aliya made him believe that they did, and I can predict it will be the latter, else only then would purab be redeemable because cheating on your partner whether even in an inebriated state is still flat out wrong and inexcusable. 

not only u all r confused why purab married aliya. He loves disha but can't be with her. He can't leave aliya also although he don't love her. Disha pretends to move on but she still loves purabji. Aliya is with purab but is still scared disha will snatch her husband. Nd top of that Aryan, he thinks his parents r happy couple, but doesn't know the truth of their marriage. Nd yes I agree with you. Aryan is definitely not purab son. Nor did he cheat disha. All this plan was of aliya. How, why, when will know the answer after 8-10 months. Till then tolerate all this drama. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

not only u all r confused why purab married aliya. He loves disha but can't be with her. He can't leave aliya also although he don't love her. Disha pretends to move on but she still loves purabji. Aliya is with purab but is still scared disha will snatch her husband. Nd top of that Aryan, he thinks his parents r happy couple, but doesn't know the truth of their marriage. Nd yes I agree with you. Aryan is definitely not purab son. Nor did he cheat disha. All this plan was of aliya. How, why, when will know the answer after 8-10 months. Till then tolerate all this drama. 

Yes I feel Aliya created misunderstanding between them that they started distancing from one another and Aliya usurped the opportunity to get close to him which caused disha to leave him.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe out of context.

But I happened to watch a whole episode after a long long time.

It was great.

The feeling that I used to have when I watched kkb hasn't changed.Post leap too.

Pragya looks fabulous ,as usual .

Rhea,the daughter growing up with Abhi seems like a carbon copy of aliya(look wise ).

Inspired to watch on a daily basis.

Where is that EDT?Used to be good discussing each episode 

Wish that it is opened again.

Regarding Purab n aliya .

I think it may be related to some unlawful act wherein aliya rescues Purab as his alibi .

Naturally some gratitude may have come up causing Disha to misunderstand.

No idea about the kid.

Perhaps an orphan baby too in the picture .

But it always appeared as though aliya had a gender id problem .

Maybe just an eyewash to coverup their relationship.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Maybe out of context.

It was great.

The feeling that I used to have when I watched kkb hasn't changed.Post leap too.

Rhea,the daughter growing up with Abhi seems like a carbon copy of aliya(look wise ).

I think it may be related to some unlawful act wherein aliya rescues Purab as his alibi .

No idea about the kid.

It’s Abhigya centric still. The kids are being used for their hits and misses. At least it’s better than Tanu being used for the separation.

Very few old forum members I see.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

Maybe out of context.

It was great.

No idea about the kid.

Yeah that’s what the abhi-purab convo made me feel, that Aliya saved him from some problem, purab’s felt indebted to her and then from there Aliya took advantage of it.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Today's episode I found it weird when hritik said that disha must have had an ex at some point in her life. Disha has a son so obviously she will have an ex, but hritik most of the times talks as if he has no idea that disha has a son, and if it wasn't for that first post-leap scene between disha and pragya where pragya asked disha how is sunny I would have thought that writers even forgot themselves that she has a son, but clearly they are keeping sunny out of the equation for as long as they can. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode I found it weird when hritik said that disha must have had an ex at some point in her life. Disha has a son so obviously she will have an ex, but hritik most of the times talks as if he has no idea that disha has a son, and if it wasn't for that first post-leap scene between disha and pragya where pragya asked disha how is sunny I would have thought that writers even forgot themselves that she has a son, but clearly they are keeping sunny out of the equation for as long as they can. 

Honestly, it's ridiculous. Imagine they killed off Sunny as well and made that the reason for Disha and Purab's seperation. *Facepalm

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

Honestly, it's ridiculous. Imagine they killed off Sunny as well and made that the reason for Disha and Purab's seperation. *Facepalm

Then that would be a clear copy of the abhigya track but from everything that has been said it doesn’t sound like there was any other reason for the separation other than purab cheating.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Then that would be a clear copy of the abhigya track but from everything that has been said it doesn’t sound like there was any other reason for the separation other than purab cheating.

I know but really, when have the CVs earned points for creativity? I would not be surprised one bit if this happened as well although it is likely not going to go down that route.