Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

Oh right thanks I must have missed that. What was disha’s response? Do u remember? 

Not even a small pause or reaction from her at all weirdly because she knew Pragya was avoiding her questions which is the only reason Pragya was asking about sunny and so she didn’t answer or even react to being asked about sunny and continued grilling Pragya.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Not even a small pause or reaction from her at all weirdly because she knew Pragya was avoiding her questions which is the only reason Pragya was asking about sunny and so she didn’t answer or even react to being asked about sunny and continued grilling Pragya.

Very strange. If he is indeed dead like ppl are saying, surely the mention of him would have caused her to break down? As she did last night about the whole purab situation. 

The precap looks to explain a bit about the separation. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It seems everyone is forgeting everything  in kkb land, especially  purab who forgets that Aliya killed his former wife and all the misdeeds  she has done and supports  her. He also forgets about his first child, then is shown  loving disha till now which is just bad writing. Purab character  is very  weak, out of depth and he totally  deserves  Aliya.  After the truth is out, they should not show disha and purab together. Disha should either leave alone or find suitable partner. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It seems everyone is forgeting everything  in kkb land, especially  purab who forgets that Aliya killed his former wife and all the misdeeds  she has done and supports  her. He also forgets about his first child, then is shown  loving disha till now which is just bad writing. Purab character  is very  weak, out of depth and he totally  deserves  Aliya.  After the truth is out, they should not show disha and purab together. Disha should either leave alone or find suitable partner. 

After yesterday's epi I don't think sunny died or anything, because some of us were predicting that problems must have cropped up between the two which aliya took advantage of and we thought maybe that was sunny's death that must have caused issues between them, but from yesterday's epi disha seemed happily going to surprise purab with no indication that she or purab were mad at each other or something, and the whole part of purab earlier saying that disha was not there for him when he needed her and aliya was probably refers to the media probably having made a tamasha of purab after aliya intentionally did all this to make her self look like a victim in front of media and aliya might have supported him against media, because this situation would have obviously tarnished purab's image in front of media so aliya might have defended purab against media after disha left, making purab feel grateful to aliya. This is the most predictable thing. I feel sunny has been sent away or gone away himself for studies or work, because the boy would be 27 now, so he would be out of studies and now be working so perhaps they can just say he is working abroad for now then show him later. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Very strange. If he is indeed dead like ppl are saying, surely the mention of him would have caused her to break down? As she did last night about the whole purab situation. 

The precap looks to explain a bit about the separation. 

After yesterday's epi, I defo don't feel disha-purab had any issues between them before aliya pulled that stunt just because of how disha was happily going to surprise purab and they didn't indicate that there was any prior issue between them. I just think disha took sunny with her then later sent him away for studies and he probs has a steady career now and maybe working somewhere else, else it would be exceptionally cruel for them to show that the son disha had with purab has been killed off but they showed him having a son with aliya. I wouldn't be able to digest purab's character. 

Also given we clearly saw purab didn't get intimate with aliya or tricked by aliya into sleeping with him to think aliya's son is his for disha to seperate from him, so that can only mean one awful thing. That purab willingly had a child with her after marrying her. 🤢 But then that makes things all the more stupid given aryan is shown to be roughly the same age as rhea-prachi-ranbir who all study together and are 20. BTW at the beginning of the leap when it was rhea-prachi b-day they didn't even clarify how old they were turning either. So stupid! It's been 20 years so I can only think that they just turned 20 now, which would mean aryan has to be 19 as aliya was not visibly pregnant or mentioned to be pregnant when/ before pragya left. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

After yesterday's epi I don't think sunny died or anything, because some of us were predicting that problems must have cropped up between the two which aliya took advantage of and we thought maybe that was sunny's death that must have caused issues between them, but from yesterday's epi disha seemed happily going to surprise purab with no indication that she or purab were mad at each other or something, and the whole part of purab earlier saying that disha was not there for him when he needed her and aliya was probably refers to the media probably having made a tamasha of purab after aliya intentionally did all this to make her self look like a victim in front of media and aliya might have supported him against media, because this situation would have obviously tarnished purab's image in front of media so aliya might have defended purab against media after disha left, making purab feel grateful to aliya. This is the most predictable thing. I feel sunny has been sent away or gone away himself for studies or work, because the boy would be 27 now, so he would be out of studies and now be working so perhaps they can just say he is working abroad for now then show him later. 

I am also quite  sure Sunny hasn't  died. I think he will be shown when the cvs are out of ideas, to add drama. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

I am also quite  sure Sunny hasn't  died. I think he will be shown when the cvs are out of ideas, to add drama. 

They'll definitely show him, but right now are not mentioning him because they have no idea as of now how to go about the sunny angle. It's not all that hard, as they could say he is working abroad and that would just about cover him completely up until they decide to bring him in. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

They'll definitely show him, but right now are not mentioning him because they have no idea s of now how to go about the sunny angle. It's not all that hard, as they could say he is working abroad and that would just about cover him completely up until they decide to bring him in. 

Yes, its strange that they rarely mention him and Disha hasn't told anything about his whereabouts. 

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Post the previous leap we had Purab n Disha married n with a son.

Aliya was roaming around the show pointlessly.

Post this latest leap we've got a rehash of purab's family.

Disha out.Aliya in.

Same dad to a son with his latest wife.

Whatever may be the reason.Aliya has to fear history repeating itself with Disha being purab's ex.

Is purab really that irresistible that once you want him then it's an obsession for life,

Disha loitering around in kkb is a sad state for her.Pathetic females .Yuck.

Can't Disha be shown to lead the life of single parent like Pragya ?I truly liked those scenes.

Even if Disha n Purab patch up n comeback together I don't want sunny to accept this spineless irresponsible dad.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

even in kyunki nandini n karan were not talking about their son until a track came where they had to join hands together to find him

Yes, its strange that they rarely mention him and Disha hasn't told anything about his whereabouts.