Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Damn Ekta takes us for fools? We know they won't meet, parents in Balaji shows apparently don't give a sh*t that their 18 year old daughter is talking to some old man lmfao. The concept of pictures and technology does not exist in this universe.

Anyway even if Pragya and Abhi meet like @davos said she won't do anything but sit on the sidelines and breathe heavily/cry/weep. End Abhigya already and move on with the next gen, this is too difficult to watch.

They won't cause they wont get no trp without Abhigya and their conflict.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

What I don't get is how do you not even try to get to know who your daughter idolizes?? Not to mention there have been so many parties. Surely Prachi would have had one picture of Abhi that she could have shown Pragya.

If Pragya ends up favoring Rhea over Prachi, Imma be SO pissed. How are you gonna neglect the child you actually raised over one you just met? I get they're both your children but still.

I concur about Aryan keeping mum is wrong. I understand Rhea is her cousin sister but again, you have a mind of your own. Stand up for what's right regardless of who's involved. And it's not like he'll be completely alone. Abhi will be there, his dad and so will the Kohlis. There's no way Ranbir will abandon him for doing the right thing. And if he does... then, well, he's not really a brother to Aryan.

Aliya emotionally blackmailed him saying that Rhea would be punished and instead of getting better she would only get worse and some shit like that.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

They won't cause they wont get no trp without Abhigya and their conflict.  

True but Sriti and Shabir have definitely taken a backseat. Seems they are focussing on traveling and relaxing more now, leap may have given them respite from this schedule and anyway money toh they are getting.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah a more relaxing schedule for them and heartache for us fans. šŸ˜­Hopefully, they will wrap up Abhigya's story by the year end at least. I want chutti from indian tv. Am sticking around only for them to finish.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Rhea is a criminal who should be put behind bars. I want Pragya to know that Rhea was responsible for framing Prachi in the drug case . I also want her to know that Rhea is using Ranbir to get Prachi to fall in love with him so that he can break his heart. That is just wishful thinking on my part and I know none of that is going to happen. What will happen is the opposite and Pragya will get closer to RheašŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ even more than she is to Prachi. I seriously want Pragya and Ranbir to stop worshipping a criminal like Rhea. Hopefully, when Ranbir finally opens his eyes , he will stand up for Prachi and show Rhea her place and not be some spineless passive person like purab. Why hasn't Aryan told Ranbir anything about the drug case? The writers could have shown him opening up about drug case to Ranbir and not tell anyone anything.

Agreed! But knowing Pragya she will say ā€œaw leave her sheā€™s made a mistake, sheā€™s immature, sheā€™s still a childā€  

So far Rhea has not made any child like decisions. All her plans and decisions have been made with an adult mind so I donā€™t see how they still use the ā€œsheā€™s a childā€ excuse. Children donā€™t think up such drastic framing plots. And sheā€™s 20 for gods sake, old enough to be tried as an adult in a court of law. 

I know this wonā€™t make for good ā€œentertainmentā€ but wouldnā€™t it be nice if they showed how instead of enabling Rhea they can reform her with a bit of tough love. 

Bold 2: Aliya has emotionally blackmailed him and told him that Rhea is sorry and family should stick together even when one of them is at fault. He didnā€™t look too happy about it but it seems heā€™s listening to what Aliya has said. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

True but Sriti and Shabir have definitely taken a backseat. Seems they are focussing on traveling and relaxing more now, leap may have given them respite from this schedule and anyway money toh they are getting.

Possible. Then some of us TRP viewers can happily quit. Focus is more on Purab Disha Aliya these days than new gen.