Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

which farz  shayra have no farz towards noor and yes because noor s mum had bounded her.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Note : This post was written using serial logic and a little actual logic. 😆

I see no redeeming qualitties in Noor but the writers will show her reuniting ShaZaan after all this drama and the mystery of the fire is solved.  I think Azaan and Shayra will have the love story which has to face many troubles and Noor will part of their life...

Unfortunately I see them using the current situation to force Azaan to marry Noor, the truth will be revealed too late, the creatives will blame fate and destiny for him having two wives.  Or perhaps he forces Noor to pretend they are married due to Shayra's request and Noor uses this to plays her mind games with both?  Early reports even mentioned that he takes a decision in anger which changes all their lives but he has to be shown to be aware of what is happening and take action too. 

As the cast have explained many times and if the story is in fact different; I think they will show Azaan's love story with Shayra, friendship with Noor and how he is fair to both relationships.  In addition Razia Begum will face her past comparing it to her son's life...

Let's see what they have in store for us 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

which farz  shayra have no farz towards noor and yes because noor s mum had bounded her.

As a good human, one can't let someone commit suicide, it is our duty to protect people, Noor is just taking advantage of Shaira's goodness