Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate ๐Ÿค—

EDIT :

Episode starts with Shaira and Noor entering Noor's room, Shaira asked Noor about the gift she was talking about, Noor shows Shaira a beautifully decorated case containing a rope, a knife and a fuยฉking gun ๐Ÿ”ซ This woman has a gun ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Diwali pe chalati hogi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Noor tells Shaira that she has gifted Noor her death, Noor will just pick a way to go, Shaira asks her to stop all this. Noor says that she is getting married in a few hours, Shaira has to make a decision. 

All this while, Suraiya was hiding in Noor's closet and she heard everything, she knows that Noor is using Khalid to get Azaan, Billo Rani locks her in the closet. I love Billo Rani vs Billo Rani scenes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Everyone in this house is suicidal, no wonder Azaan and Razia have a coping mechanism of seeing things differently. They see Noor as a child, Poor girl Shaira had to go through a rigorous training to understand dynamics of this household. 

Shaira goes to the worship place, she asks God to help her decide, that old man asked Shaira to choose her farz. He said something akin to Karm karo phal ki chinta mat karo. 

Noor and Khalid are about to get married when Shaira comes and stops the wedding. Suraiya is stuck in the closet, she is worried about her son ๐Ÿ’” she says that she won't let Noor ruin Khalid's life. 

Shaira tells Noor that she has lost the fight between Farz and Mohabbat, Noor asks her if she is joking, Shaira says that she has become a laughing stock, she never thought that she would have to do this, she will divorce Azaan so Noor can marry her. Noor is happy. 

Razia comes and asks Shaira, why she took Noor away from the wedding ceremony? Noor hugs Shaira and asks her to do something to stop the nikah as she has gone too far and it's not in her control anymore.

Saba comes looking for everyone and Noor goes with them for her nikah, Shaira is thinking about how she can stop the nikah and she texted Azaan about Khalid's kartoot. 

Noor is a woman who forced Shaira, guilt tripped her, involved Khalid in her plan to get Azaan but now she can't stop her nikah. After breaking Shaira's marriage, she had the audacity to ask Shaira for one more thing. How cruel one has to be to do this? 

She can stop the nikah but she will come off the bad guy for stopping it, she doesn't want that, she wants to save this good girl, bachi image of hers in front of Azaan and family so she can't break her marriage, she asked Shaira to do it. She didn't ask Azaan to divorce Shaira, she pressurized Shaira to divorce Azaan so they don't think bad of her. She went along with her marriage knowing that Shaira will stop it.

Shaira, the bad girl, a girl who killed Noor's mother, it's funny how Noor trusts the goodness in her mother's killer to this extent. 

Azaan hits Khalid and tells everyone that Khalid tried to molest Noor. This blame of sending an innocent man to prison will go to Shaira, she should have confirmed it with Khalid. It is difficult to believe that a woman would lie about something like molestation but Noor is ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ 

Khalid will be used as a pawn in Noor's game, he is innocent and mentally challenged, you don't use people like this ๐Ÿ’” 

Upcoming - 

Suraiya tells Razia that she will see barbadi of Azaan, it is a mother's curse. Suraiya's son was saved from marrying Noor, who will save Azaan? 

Razia and Azaan should AT LEAST ask Noor, why she insisted on marrying Khalid, if he tried to molest her? Too much to ask for, as they don't see anything wrong in Noor. 

Azaan tells Shaira that they should celebrate this day as it was their first fight, Shaira prompts that it will be their last fight too. 

My guess is that Azaan fought Shaira because she hid Khalid molesting Noor from him. 

As You Sow So Shall You Reap!! 

Azaan and Razia are letting Noor get away with everything. Khalid and Shaira are paying the price now, Razia and Azaan will pay the price later. 

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I have a question but dont kill me pls: What means farz? 

Yeah I have muslim background but Im not so religious ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Eid Mubarak everyone and thank you Nora! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Yezabel - I do not know what the show is implying but to the best of my knowledge, farz is doing what is RIGHT according to the commands of the Almighty and it means more than promises made to a person.  In my opinion Shayra should be protecting her relationship with Azaan, informing everyone of Noor's stupid demands and suicidal planning.  The writers in their wisdom know best though and we are too silly to know better.  I can not decide if I hate Noor or if she is just a nuisance now.

Spoiler Alert - I can not wait for Razia Begum to rip those divorce papers, which someone sent pretending they were from Shayra and for Azaan to start questioning his begum...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Noor is very shatir. 

If she stops the wedding then she won't be able to use Khalid to marry Azaan, in upcoming episodes she will go to Khalid and promise him that she will marry him. Shaira is the bad guy in front of Khalid, Shaira is the one who got an innocent man arrested in molestation charges.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I can imagine what that might lead to Nora.  Noor will use him to remove Shayra from Azaan's life?  Khalid has been shown to have murderous thoughtsโ€ฆ

The_May_Rose thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ How do we help it? 

Simple, we stop expecting proper logic and think with serial-logic. ๐Ÿ˜†

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Special Mention :

1 House Staff and their one sided love โค๏ธ

2 Suraiya and the closet. I can never forget the visual of Suraiya coming out of it, how did she do it? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

I have not forgiven the house staff for the way they spoke to Shayra. ๐Ÿ˜†

I can tolerate Saraya better when she is not made a caricature villain and I am surprised no one heard her. smiley36

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I have a question but dont kill me pls: What means farz? 

Yeah I have muslim background but Im not so religious ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Farz = Duty 

It is not a religious matter, it is our civic duty to stop people from committing suicide or not be a reason for someone's suicide attempt. 

Noor told Shaira that Shaira can tell anyone she wants to and Noor will commit suicide as Shaira can not be around her all the time. Noor has a gun, I am keen on knowing how she acquired the gun. It was a revolver, one needs a license to own a gun in India 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Eid Mubarak everyone and thank you Nora! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Yezabel - I do not know what the show is implying but to the best of my knowledge, farz is doing what is RIGHT according to the commands of the Almighty and it means more than promises made to a person.  In my opinion Shayra should be protecting her relationship with Azaan, informing everyone of Noor's stupid demands and suicidal planning.  The writers in their wisdom know best though and we are too silly to know better.  I can not decide if I hate Noor or if she is just a nuisance now.

Spoiler Alert - I can not wait for Razia Begum to rip those divorce papers, which someone sent pretending they were from Shayra and for Azaan to start questioning his begum...

@Bold 

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thank You for the news 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel so bad for Khalid.  Everyone is so blinded by Noor its a little too ridiculous.  I hope Noor actually has to suffer the consequences of everything that she's doing, but if this drama is anything like all other Indian shows, they'll have some 'redemption arc' for her I'm sure and probably sweep any real consequences under the rug.  I don't think they can withstand more than a few months of a negative FL, can they?? Is no one ever going to catch onto her scheming or question her decisions? What kind of best friend is Azaan that he's not having heart-to-hearts with her about what she's doing with her life??  

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

๐Ÿ˜ฒ  I can imagine what that might lead to Nora.  Noor will use him to remove Shayra from Azaan's life?  Khalid has been shown to have murderous thoughtsโ€ฆ

I don't think they will ruin Noor like this. She will use Khalid to show Azaan that she is under imminent danger. Noor's marriage broke twice, she was molested by Khalid. 

This is going towards society pressurizing Noor to marry Khalid and Azaan stepping up to get Noor out of this situation. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I feel so bad for Khalid.  Everyone is so blinded by Noor its a little too ridiculous.  I hope Noor actually has to suffer the consequences of everything that she's doing, but if this drama is anything like all other Indian shows, they'll have some 'redemption arc' for her I'm sure and probably sweep any real consequences under the rug.  I don't think they can withstand more than a few months of a negative FL, can they?? Is no one ever going to catch onto her scheming or question her decisions? What kind of best friend is Azaan that he's not having heart-to-hearts with her about what she's doing with her life??  

Are they Best friends? 

People lose connection over time, Azaan was in London for 5 years, he can sense Shaira's distress because he has spent these 5 years with her, he can not sense Noor's problems. He has one Funda for Noor, just give her gifts and she will be happy. 

He can't live without Noor, he will die if anything happens to her, all is in his head, loving Noor and caring for her is a part of him now