Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The lack of logic is so evident. 

If Khalid molested Noor then why would Noor agree to marry him ?

Noor asking Shaira to stop 'her' wedding so that she can get married to Shaira's husband itself ? And Shaira is doing that willingly ?

Again this 'destined' outlook that the makers try to portray to justify Noor-Azaan's marriage/love story or whatever is straightout dumb. 

I am 100% certain that the writers will take a 360 and make Noor a positive character after this marriage because " voh dil ki buri nahi hain " 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Noor asking Shaira to stop 'her' wedding so that she can get married to Shaira's husband itself ? And Shaira is doing that willingly ?

Again this 'destined' outlook that the makers try to portray to justify Noor-Azaan's marriage/love story or whatever is straightout dumb. 

I am 100% certain that the writers will take a 360 and make Noor a positive character after this marriage because " voh dil ki buri nahi hain " 

@blue-completely agree

@bold-I think the same later they will whitewash noor.I just hope that they dont turn shaira negative to justify noor.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Chandu tum yahan ๐Ÿค—

yeah Dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณRoaming๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

@blue-completely agree

@bold-I think the same later they will whitewash noor.I just hope that they dont turn shaira negative to justify noor.

Hope so but they most certainly will make shaira negative otherwise audience will keep on sympathising with shaira and rightfully want shaira-azaan to get back together. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

๐Ÿค—

Noor is obsessed with Azaan, her mother's death is just an excuse. She was happily wearing the dupatta on her fake wedding. 

1 If she doesn't hate this dupatta because her mom made it for her wedding then why would she lower it to wear for her scheme wedding 

2 If she is affected by her mother's death, how can she not feel extreme dislike towards a piece of cloth, which took her mom's life? 

Not Watching Show๐Ÿ˜Ž Catching Ur Updates ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Is Any where Noor makes Sense apart From Selfish Obsession Covered With Some thing Else ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She Sounds EDT FL version ๐Ÿคขusing every chance to get Azaan without any Pain Or Using Pain (Mom). Everyone in This Game is her Pawns -(Khalid) ๐Ÿ˜•

Silpa20 thumbnail

Hope so but they most certainly will make shaira negative otherwise audience will keep on sympathising with shaira and rightfully want shaira-azaan to get back together. 

I hope she won't.in silsila i was worried mauli may be turned negative to justify the ema couple but it didn't happen as majority sympathised and supported mauli and rejected the couple.here also I see support for shaira.if majority support shaira then she will remain positive.I hope so.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

yeah Dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณRoaming๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

welcome in this forum dear๐Ÿ˜ณ

NoraSM thumbnail

@bold - This is something Azaan and Razia have to think about, Shaira knows the reason Noor was marrying Khalid. They have been blinded by their love for Yasmin, I won't say Noor because Noor is on a self destruction mode, Azaan and Razia have to bring her back.

@Underlined - Noor asked Shaira to cancel the wedding because she is selfish beyond redemption. She has ulterior motives. Shaira's Farz is stopping Noor from committing suicide, Noor will commit suicide if she gets married to Khalid so Shaira tried to stop the wedding. 

There are two women, Noor when she lost everything she has taken it on herself to destroy everyone for her selfish reasons. Shaira is in the same stage, she has lost everything, all she had was Azaan and her actions in this time will shape her life. 

God puts everyone through a difficult path, humans are defined by their actions in these unfavorable conditions. 

Noor dil ki buri nahi hai is her medical condition, she does not have a heart. None is apologising for Noor's actions as of now, none is justifying in any way. Destiny old man told Shaira to do her Farz and God will take care of her love. 

It is illogical when one wants to look for redeeming qualities in Noor

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Not Watching Show๐Ÿ˜Ž Catching Ur Updates ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Is Any where Noor makes Sense apart From Selfish Obsession Covered With Some thing Else ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She Sounds EDT FL version ๐Ÿคขusing every chance to get Azaan without any Pain Or Using Pain (Mom). Everyone in This Game is her Pawns -(Khalid) ๐Ÿ˜•

Noor can not empathize with anyone, she is very insensitive and selfish, Shaira was crying because she is going to lose her husband, her life and Noor asked her for one more favor saying that because Shaira was late now everything is out of control. She does make sense

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

@bold - This is something Azaan and Razia have to think about, Shaira knows the reason Noor was marrying Khalid. They have been blinded by their love for Yasmin, I won't say Noor because Noor is on a self destruction mode, Azaan and Razia have to bring her back.

@Underlined - Noor asked Shaira to cancel the wedding because she is selfish beyond redemption. She has ulterior motives. Shaira's Farz is stopping Noor from committing suicide, Noor will commit suicide if she gets married to Khalid so Shaira tried to stop the wedding. 

There are two women, Noor when she lost everything she has taken it on herself to destroy everyone for her selfish reasons. Shaira is in the same stage, she has lost everything, all she had was Azaan and her actions in this time will shape her life. 

God puts everyone through a difficult path, humans are defined by their actions in these unfavorable conditions. 

Noor dil ki buri nahi hai is her medical condition, she does not have a heart. None is apologising for Noor's actions as of now, none is justifying in any way. Destiny old man told Shaira to do her Farz and God will take care of her love. 

It is illogical when one wants to look for redeeming qualities in Noor

Note : This post was written using serial logic and a little actual logic. ๐Ÿ˜†

I see no redeeming qualitties in Noor but the writers will show her reuniting ShaZaan after all this drama and the mystery of the fire is solved.  I think Azaan and Shayra will have the love story which has to face many troubles and Noor will part of their life...

Unfortunately I see them using the current situation to force Azaan to marry Noor, the truth will be revealed too late, the creatives will blame fate and destiny for him having two wives.  Or perhaps he forces Noor to pretend they are married due to Shayra's request and Noor uses this to plays her mind games with both?  Early reports even mentioned that he takes a decision in anger which changes all their lives but he has to be shown to be aware of what is happening and take action too. 

As the cast have explained many times and if the story is in fact different; I think they will show Azaan's love story with Shayra, friendship with Noor and how he is fair to both relationships.  In addition Razia Begum will face her past comparing it to her son's life...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago