The precap: Pandit prediction and kairav fainting

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Looks like kairav is going to have some kind of illness/ disease. I've seen this so many times before where the lead's child falls ill and this in a way becomes the reason for the leads getting closer. Looks like this is what they are going for. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Will they go Kasauti Zindagi Kay season 1 way? There Sneha had leukemia and the only way to save her was by Anupre having another child as only a siblings bone marrow could save her. Kaira having another child to save Kairav.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Will they go Kasauti Zindagi Kay season 1 way? There Sneha had leukemia and the only way to save her was by Anupre having another child as only a siblings bone marrow could save her. Kaira having another child to save Kairav.

I kind of find it funny seeing shivin playing parents to one child, now the idea of another child.... ah well! This is something that is highly possible. It could also simply be that whatever illness he has he would be able to get normal treatment/ surgery for it without any bone marrow twist like that, but his illness may force kaira to get together and think of their child's happiness rather than themselves so would come together to nurse him back to good health. Whatever it is, I just hope this vedika-karthik marriage doesn't happen as they already got kaira divorced once, but this would just be awful and truly ruin kaira.