Trp Viewers Loved Kaira Again? (No.1 across all channels)

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Number 1 Across all Channels...Trp= 3.3

After june week 4 trp (3.2/3.3)...that had Kartik-Kairav milan...butterflies..pink sky...father-son precious moments...along with kaira hit and miss...june week 1 entire week was dedicated to Kaira....focus was again shifted on them and off course on kairav too...Kartik and Naira were in the same frame for longer...there were full fledged kaira scenes in carnival...them feeling each other around...Kaira mirror scene with beautiful bg..them saving each other...Naira running towards Kartik on having a glimpse of him...Naira's break down scene under shower (I liked it Shivangi was good there)...after than her monologues God "what to do"..."when to do"...and "how to do" for another episode ..I'm helpless show me the way (though that was headache)....Kairav's piece of wisdom to Naira basically his outburst (I liked that particular Shaurya scene acting wise)...Kaira-Kairav beautiful family scenes (It was truly beautiful)..Kaira confrontation scene which was Naira's dream (Mohsin was too good in his outburst)...Naira deciding to get Kartik meet Kairav "Naira bacha tere akeli ka nahi"...17-18 min of each episode had Naira, Kartik & Kairav individually/together...though rotlu Naira had maximum SS..Liza the Pizza and KD had more SS than Vedika...alongwith their bond with Kairav...the week reminded BOTH of them of their lost love...Naira also felt something other than hatred...Naira informed Kairav he is ur dad...they were about to meet....Kartik and Naira had long impactful scenes...than the usual 2 minute fbs...

Its clear trp viewers want Kaira-Kairav together...in happy family frame...viewers want Kaira confrontation...

PS: Kairav has been loved by trp viewers from 3 weeks....as viewership is not decided by online viewers only...Number 1 position means trp viewers liked major Kaira scenes...they want Kaira together after confrontation....they want Kairav's happy family with Kaira...they liked happy Kartik, rotlu Naira and blunt Kairav's characters individually and together...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Excellent trp...but I'm missing Shaurya as kairav...he did such a good job..and for two weeks he stole the show..the episodes kind of belonged to him..I wonder if he’ll come back ....

Kaira_butterfly thumbnail

Well i think its completely Kairav(Shaurya) charm. Along with him there was Kartik-Kairav beautiful scenes as well as happy family dream of Naira. I feel audience always tend to see something they love ignoring the unworthy things. Also trp depends on first 7-10 mins. So mostly it probability of Kaira faceoff and Kairav charm.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Next week’s trp would be the real decider in my opinion. Last week the epis were being dragged but there was still some sort of excitement. 

Don’t know about others but I have stopped watching the show properly this week. Have been fast forwarding the episodes, because can’t stand the new kid, Naira, Dadi and Vedika. Basically everything that they have been showing this entire week. 

Let’s see. It’s been 5 weeks and still no sign of Kaira meeting each other.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Next week’s trp would be the real decider in my opinion. Last week the epis were being dragged but there was still some sort of excitement. 

Don’t know about others but I have stopped watching the show properly this week. Have been fast forwarding the episodes, because can’t stand the new kid, Naira, Dadi and Vedika. Basically everything that they have been showing this entire week. 

Let’s see. It’s been 5 weeks and still no sign of Kaira meeting each other.

Kairav has been loved...but...Kaira without even meeting each other...were in same frame...the meltdown in love was depicted...there were fewer Kartik-Kairav scenes in comparison to their scenes before...they were kaira the couple beside being parents...in tuesday's carnival scene almost entire episode was dedicated to kaira when she saw him in mirror and ran towards him...her calling his name mendak and him waking up thinking she called him....her dreaming of Kartik...now I'm around you how you will stay away?...than they were in same frame in their happy family scenes....also in their confrontation scene...I personally didn't like Naira's flip...I'ill meet him...I'ill get our child meet him...etc...but liked all kaira scenes and kaira-kairav scenes that were likable...Shaurya improved in previous week...developed stronger connection...he got to know Kartik is his father...

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I began liking Kairav and he is gone now. At first he seemed OTT but he toned down and began to give awesome performance.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

I began liking Kairav and he is gone now. At first he seemed OTT but he toned down and began to give awesome performance.

Yes was good that week...he improved...he seemed their child...his was good in showing disappointment towards Naira...in their happy family scenes...in his scenes with KD he was super duper awesome....❤️

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Even after storyline moving in circles....with no actual progress or no actual confrontation scene...if yrkkh is No. 1 across all channels than its because of Shivin and Shaurya's hard work...their 12-16 hrs paid off...its not number 1 because of arrogant PH...DKP...otherwise it would be No.1 last year...