shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

never thought I'd say this but I'm kinda proud of her today. she really stood her ground and pointed out the lack of efforts Armaan made on his end. I'm glad that she's not a complete delulu and actually saw the discrepancy between the amount of efforts Armaan put in for her versus Abhira. I hope that this is a step in the right direction and she's able to move on from this and actually stop lusting behind Armaan now. I hope she actually realizes that Armaan took her for granted. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree to disagree here. Ruhi is still DELUSIONAL. Her saying Armaan didn't take a stand was one sided. She completely ignored that she was the one who agreed later on for the engagement willing to be close to Armaan. 

Today, she made Armaan guilt ridden just when he decided to set certain boundaries. 

That behaviour is manipulation in my eyes. 

Ruhi clings onto desiring Armaan coz that gives her happiness as she mentioned today. She finds peace in her delusional self. Today Armaan threatened her LALA Land dream project by ripping off the thread & hence in return she made him go ona guilt trip. 

Any which way good news is Pratiksha has shown certain degree of improvement. She was still tolerable on the screen today. 

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambii

I agree to disagree here. Ruhi is still DELUSIONAL. Her saying Armaan didn't take a stand was one sided. She completely ignored that she was the one who agreed later on for the engagement willing to be close to Armaan. 

Today, she made Armaan guilt ridden just when he decided to set certain boundaries. 

That behaviour is manipulation in my eyes. 

Ruhi clings onto desiring Armaan coz that gives her happiness as she mentioned today. She finds peace in her delusional self. Today Armaan threatened her LALA Land dream project by ripping off the thread & hence in return she made him go ona guilt trip. 

Any which way good news is Pratiksha has shown certain degree of improvement. She was still tolerable on the screen today. 

That is fair, ngl. It'll be a full redemption of Ruhi's character if she is able to be accountable for her side of the story and apologize to Rohit (if she ever gets the chance) and the family about her part in the story. At least she's becoming aware, I see that as a step in the right direction. It takes a lot in you to speak up your true feelings and at least she did that today. That being said, Armaan should be guilty of the mess that he's created and he's also manipulated Ruhi's feelings. It's a two-way street, definitely only not one person is a culprit here. 

Idk if it's the hurt feelings in me which allow me to resonate with Ruhi more, but I was proud of her for at least for starting to speak up. I'd love to see her grow from this episode.

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahi10

never thought I'd say this but I'm kinda proud of her today. she really stood her ground and pointed out the lack of efforts Armaan made on his end. I'm glad that she's not a complete delulu and actually saw the discrepancy between the amount of efforts Armaan put in for her versus Abhira. I hope that this is a step in the right direction and she's able to move on from this and actually stop lusting behind Armaan now. I hope she actually realizes that Armaan took her for granted. 

Sorry but disagree here. If you tell Abhira to leave lawyer study, will she leave? No..whyy? bec she truly wants to be lawyer and truly loves to be lawyer. She fights for it and stood for herself.

I know it was Ar who told her to marry Rohit but why she not stood up for herself and her so called love?

Ar gives her reason to marry that Rohit will keeps her happy, who gives her right to ruin Rohit's life? What about him. Your trauma don't give u licence of ruin others life. Infant Ruhi plays always victim card to make Ar guilt as like she never fault in their relationship, it's all Ar's fault. Is this her true love for Ar really? what she thinks when she marries to Ro that they will do EMA affair behind Ro's back whole life?

If you you defend Ruhi for actions one more example of Abhira that she also marries Ar just like Ruhi marries Ro in other someone else's influence but Abhira even after marriage tells Arman that this marriage is deal. She was hell clear about what she wants even after this yonger age than Ruhi..

So if Ruhi cannot stand for her love infront of Poffar's, Why to blame Armaan?

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi was the one who agreed to marry rohit...met armaan on the engagement day as rohit's bro...she could have said No to the marriage...but instead she went ahead with the marriage because she could b close to armaan....I dont c anything right here.....

how can she blame armaan for not standing for theor relationship...when did she give time to armaan...

she even left the old goenkas for armaan....after her mnarriage with rohit.....she is trying to have relationship with her hubby's brother....when her hubby i missing.....

any of her acts, i dont find praiseworthy..

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have stopped watching this pathetic show and lost all hopes for Ruhi's character But I have loved kiddo Ruhi and just for the innocent cute and mature little kiddo I want this adult Ruhi to turn good

I hope one day she'll realise how pathetic unreliable untrustworthy Armaan is How he never deserved her love How lucky she is to have married Rohit and not Armaan Atleast Rohit was strong enough to encourage her to reject him in front of his dadisa but had it been Armaan she would have to remain a dormat for the rest of her life 

Hope she'll realise how the one person who treated her with the most respect is the only person she had disrespected and  wronged the most - Rohit her husband 

Apologize accept all her wrongs Divorce Rohit leave Poddar house and this time go to a good therapist She can live a much better life Alone or with someone else than with that spineless cheater

Swathi.A thumbnail

Only for that kiddo ruhi I am trying to understand her and see from her perspective..🤢 but it is difficult to reason out with her..I can understand her trauma but her wish of wanting to be with armaan always to heal that pain is beyond my understanding 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i loved their convo today.They both wanted to be together with the initial meeting felt for each other and acknowledged.The introduction as ruhi and arman without surnames is the individual self the soul connecting not bounding as with any family tags.The confusion regarding them being poddar and goenka is purposely showed for rohit intrusion. In mandir arman assured her she has to understand that family and accept them then only his identity he wanted to tell. Next is mu and no trust on armans love thru ruhi though her heart is not accepting it. She could have rejected rohit but by then kaveri was bursting in poddars why that girl is not accepting it. Ruhi got on head as rejection or cheating or flirting by ar so went to rohit in engagement.Ar saw how his family chose ruhi for rohit.He has no guts to go against that family. He himself said to ruhi the gratitude of his family and his identity. And forced her to marry rohit .Ruhi waited for his call till her shadi and go against this shadi but they cant connect with yuvis case. On top of it he said i dont give that place to anyone. After his shadi he wanted her help to make abhira adjust there because he knows how ruhi adjusts with his family vs abhira being loud in mussorie.He took her as his brothers wife on head though he had that part of love inside buried.

Today his line apne pyar ko doosre ke sath dekhke dukh lagta hi matches his words to rohit once a broken heart can't love anyone. This is the line rohit held and went away not to be haddi. So he feels for ruhi as rohits wife but he accepted it though painful has to chose happiness in life orelse he will be struck. Arman is telling her to go ahead in life as she is still in pain and can't move on. Meine galat kardiya uske sath by arman is his guilt of pushing ruhi to rohit. Dubara hum donom ki wajah se galati nahi honi hi his warning to abhira as they both should not hurt ruhi or spoil her life he meant. He wants her happiness as she is struck in this shadi because if him he feels.Even after his words if ruhi stopped marrying rohit , arman has no option with ak as he had to accept that proposal in the name of ak giving life to him. Then also they could not have been together ruhi could have been at gvs single waiting for ar and ar set with responsibility on head. Ar shows that soft side to ruhi in his talks whenever ruhi is in pain. If rohit is back and they both are set in their shadi he will be happy.

Ruhi asked right questions why didnt he take stand for their relationship.Because for him going against that family and chosing his happiness he will never do as he feels indebted to them for raising him.Why madhav didn't take stand for his first wife or arman or give rights to his wife as bahu struggle for it. This is where he does not like his father as he ran away from the responsibility as hubby. Next is cheating vidya. Her life was struck because of madhavs past. Taking her love as granted was right line. Atleast she asked whata she feeling for herself.Ar should stop giving his lines to ruhi which she takes in illusions.let rohit come back and give ruhi that love and support which she wants . 

Edited by Mehersudha - 2 months ago
Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Only for that kiddo ruhi I am trying to understand her and see from her perspective..🤢 but it is difficult to reason out with her..I can understand her trauma but her wish of wanting to be with armaan always to heal that pain is beyond my understanding 

Yeah Other than EMA with Armaan Ruhi isn't doing anything wrong but that itself is the biggest problem She is not thinking about anything or anyone else except Armaan who is her husband's brother She don't even have any self respect when it comes to Armaan Like that man stood her up on date and gave up on her for his brother she should have known his unreliable nature and forgot about him that day itself Dumb womansmiley29

Her thinking is as you said beyond our normal understanding 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It depends who tell you to leave everything...if Akshara asked her to leave her law studies she would have left...

If somebody else had asked Abhira to marry do you think she would have married Armaan....not at all...but because Akshara asked her she married a stranger then and there ..