Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Hopefully there will be a day in near future where Ruhi will leave that house and not give two hoots about Armaan or his so called family except apology and divorce if he is willing to Rohit because except Rohit she haven't done anything wrong with anyone else 

yess...she should....but instead she left the old goenkas...without even informing them...and yahan she is after armaan....kuch to self respect hoti hai insaan ki....jo bachi khuchi hai...she should sametofy that and leave...

her total intentions of marrying rohit was wrong....y should she maary rohot to stay close to armaan...kta giri hui soch hai...šŸ˜‚

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahi10

never thought I'd say this but I'm kinda proud of her today. she really stood her ground and pointed out the lack of efforts Armaan made on his end. I'm glad that she's not a complete delulu and actually saw the discrepancy between the amount of efforts Armaan put in for her versus Abhira. I hope that this is a step in the right direction and she's able to move on from this and actually stop lusting behind Armaan now. I hope she actually realizes that Armaan took her for granted. 

Tbh there was nothing new she has been accusing A for not taking a stand from very early on. Itā€™s sad to see that she conveniently forgets that she is the one who said yes to Rohit and asked to be married so quickly in spite of R telling her that they could delay the wedding then after finding out the truth she had no guts to talk to her own family. Goenkas are progressive they wouldnā€™t have crucified her if she had said no but instead she willing married R to stay close to A so yeah I am disgusted by her and not proud at all . She always tries to guilt trip A when he tries to set up boundaries that makes her a manipulator 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes and  Armaan never told Ruhi to marry rohit.she made that decision by herself. Remember when Armaan arrived..the engagement was already taking place and Ruhi had decided to marry rohit because Armaan didnā€™t arrive for the date..so she never waited for Armaan..I hope Armaan clears this up with her and then stops feeling guilty that he let her down.ā€™

@bold: By the time Armaan arrived engagement is going on.. and by the time they came face to face engagement was already over. In fact that was the moment she came to know that he belongs to Poddars which was not revealed to her in Missouri. She was ready to break the engagement if Armaan stood up for her.. but he couldnā€™t take a stand and thought about his familyā€™s happiness. He told Ruhi several times in their private talks to marry Rohit as he is a nice guy and will keep her happy

P.S: not supporting Ruhiā€™s actions, but just stating the facts. 

Edited by Susi26 - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Susi26

@bold: By the time Armaan arrived engagement is going on.. and by the time they came face to face engagement was already over. In fact that was the moment she came to know that he belongs to Poddars which was not revealed to her in Missouri. She was ready to break the engagement if Armaan stood up for her.. but he couldnā€™t take a stand and thought about his familyā€™s happiness. He told Ruhi several times in their private talks to marry Rohit as he is a nice guy and will keep her happy

P.S: not supporting Ruhiā€™s actions, but just stating the facts. 

yes I meant that he didnā€™t ask her to marry Rohit..it was not his decision..she had already made that decision..and in the engagement he told her to,fulfil,that decision..to go ahead and marry rohit..he wasnā€™t going to break up his brothers engagement..so ultimately the decision to marry rohit came from Ruhi..she made that decision and Armaan asked her to stick with it..šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.so now that sheā€™s made her bed she should lie on it..but she probably would have if rohit didnā€™t disappear..and now that heā€™s gone she wants his brother..šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why is it Armaan responsibility to take a stand for her? She wasnā€™t even his girlfriend, nor they even went on a first date. They only met for 2 days and had no official relationship.

Plus it was Ruhi who agreed for getting engaged to Rohit? Why take decisions in such a hurry?

Armaan married Abhira only after knowing Ruhi is already engaged to his brother. It would have only made sense if Abhira-Armaan got married before Ruhi-Rohit engagement. 

From my view, Iā€™ll completely blame Ruhi here for going ahead and saying yes to the engagement in such a hurry